• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today's Regional in Southern Ca

The regional meetings are over for the spring. No more regionals to attend.Ours seemed very anti-climatic compared to a conference (naturally). Also, 3 of the 4 of our sales team that was there (home office representation) had been with the company for 7-8 months or less! Only 1 had been there for awhile and she didn't speak.Our one person had a VERY strong accent and was very hard to understand as an instructor. I've had many foreign professors and it still took me 1/2 a day to be able to understand past the accent.However, there was a ton of great information and I too took home a lot.It
Nanisu
Gold Member
Was awesome and amazing! If you get a chance to attend a regional, go go go!!! I have lots to think about and process. I had a ball.

Nanisu said:
If you get a chance to attend a regional, go go go!!!

The regional meetings are over for the spring. No more regionals to attend.

Ours seemed very anti-climatic compared to a conference (naturally). Also, 3 of the 4 of our sales team that was there (home office representation) had been with the company for 7-8 months or less! Only 1 had been there for awhile and she didn't speak.Our one person had a VERY strong accent and was very hard to understand as an instructor. I've had many foreign professors and it still took me 1/2 a day to be able to understand past the accent.However, there was a ton of great information and I too took home a lot.It re-motivates me to kick my business is gear along with my other activities.Also, the February Dream Patrol recipient was at ours. She is an Advanced Director that recruited 5 that month and her team recruited 15!!!! She had 45 people in her basement for the meeting where they surprised her. She was bawling after we watched the clip of it. Her team loves her.Also, there was another promotion to ED in Wisconsin so that was celebrated briefly.

janetupnorth said:
Also, 3 of the 4 of our sales team that was there (home office representation) had been with the company for 7-8 months or less! Only 1 had been there for awhile and she didn't speak.

I was surprised at the new faces at the Lansing meeting. Those of us who have been around for awhile expected to recognize at least one person. Oh well, they did a fine job.

I know Anu was at the madison training and she is new. Who else is new?

DebbieJ said:

If you are inquiring about Lansing, I did not write down their names.

We had ours yesterday in Boston, and we had Jean Jonas and Doreen Grass. I love them, they are so real and down to earth! It was great!

Nanisu said:
Was awesome and amazing! If you get a chance to attend a regional, go go go!!! I have lots to think about and process. I had a ball.

Wasn't able to attend (day time job)...

What did you learn? Any hints on future product intros, etc? New recipes or recruitment ideas?

Please share more :)

Thanks!

Suzy Lite was our main speaker and her assistant (Angela)? I forgot her name but both did well! It was fun and packed full of great info!

DebbieJ said:

Dan, the other speaker, he came from Avon, and I forget the 3rd person.

Anu was sweet but really hard to get used to.

Compared to people who had Susi Lite and Jean and others, it makes us feel slighted almost...

I wish Karen L. would have at least come...

CookingwithMary said:

What did you learn? Any hints on future product intros, etc? New recipes or recruitment ideas?

Thanks!
They said they would post the hand outs on CC starting today thru July 7! So keep you eye out for it!

CookingwithMary said:

Thanks!

I took off work for it...focused more on contacts and recruiting. It had some good information and made me more motivated.

I KNOW recruiting is a numbers game to quite an extent so for those of us with less of a show schedule, we need to maximize our opportunities. There were some great word choices.

They mentioned the slides will be on CC soon.

janetupnorth said:
Compared to people who had Susi Lite and Jean and others, it makes us feel slighted almost...

Janet,

You hit the nail on the head. That's how I felt.

oh yeah, I forgot Dan is new too.Dawn is one of the training assistants--I know others had her.Angela is a Sales Manager

chefjeanine said:
Janet,

You hit the nail on the head. That's how I felt.

Yes, don't get me wrong, GREAT information and I have some goals set for the next few weeks, but with the people I've met within PC over the last year, and hearing awesome reports of the meetings, I felt a little let down.

I guess I shouldn't have expected more...they did a good job overall.

It's just hard to have 3 of the 4 main people in the room with the company less time than you've been a consultant. That and reading the script throughout made it less personal. They weren't prepared to interact with us.

Dan did a great job on the personality end having that as a background. Anu seemed too scripted and nervous at times. She read everything.

But, back to the positive. I have 13 potential show for June/July. I am trying to get 8 nailed down and on the books by next Friday.

I have a craft show May 31st to get ready for and since my show schedule averages 2 per month, I need to maximize my opportunities like this fair and pick the right words and ASK EVERYONE! :)

You need to tell us more about it. I registered for the Anaheim one that was held yesterday a couple of months ago, but I couldn't make it. My father had major eye surgery last week and I thought I could have someone else take care of him, but it didn't work out. I was really bummed out, so please please share more!

Related to Today's Regional in Southern Ca

1. What is "Today's Regional" event in Southern California?

Today's Regional in Southern California is a Pampered Chef event that brings together consultants from the region for a day of training, networking, and learning about new products and recipes.

2. When and where is "Today's Regional" taking place in Southern California?

This year's Today's Regional event in Southern California will be held on Saturday, September 25th at the Anaheim Convention Center.

3. How can I register for "Today's Regional" in Southern California?

You can register for Today's Regional event in Southern California through your Consultant's website or by contacting your Consultant directly. You can also register on the day of the event at the registration desk.

4. Is there a fee to attend "Today's Regional" in Southern California?

Yes, there is a registration fee of $50 for Consultants and $20 for guests. This fee covers your attendance at the event, training materials, and lunch.

5. What can I expect to learn at "Today's Regional" in Southern California?

At Today's Regional event in Southern California, you can expect to learn about new products, hear success stories from other Consultants, gain valuable business tips and strategies, and connect with other Consultants in your region.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vtodd71
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • DanielleQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
  • jrny2001