• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sacramento Regional Meeting 2/4

In summary, Amanda attended a regional meeting with Linda Bowles and Rachel Giezton where they covered topics such as the New Career Plan, 3-2-1 and 1-2-3 methods, handling objections, and teaching team members to recruit early on. Ginny also attended and was a good motivation for Amanda to grow. Becky was unable to attend due to the long drive, but Becky and Deb were praised as being awesome. There was some discussion about the upcoming Conference Club in Chicago and the afternoon training being for Directors and above, but the attendance for Directors was low. Brenda inquired about the training being focused on recruiting and expressed a desire for more training on bookings and sales. Amanda promised to share her notes from the training
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I just got home from our regional meeting w/ Linda Bowles & Rachel Giezton. I felt it was awesome & had a few great aha's.

If you aren't planning to go to one, you should change your mind it will be well worth it.

Here's what they covered & If I am good I will type up notes when I get a chance.

They briefly covered the New Career Plan 1/2ish

3-2-1 and how to teach your team to use it from the beginning.

Talked about some objections, & how to respond. How to teach your team to recruit early on.

Then in the afternoon we did 1-2-3.

I was so glad to see Ginny, it was a good motivation to help me grow.

Hey Amanda,

Glad to hear you had a good time. I wish I could have made it but not with the 3hr drive and such. Oh well! :)

Glad to hear it was a good day!And isn't Ginny the best?

jbdowd0798 said:
Hey Amanda,

Glad to hear you had a good time. I wish I could have made it but not with the 3hr drive and such. Oh well! :)

Becky I totally understand about the drive. We left my house at 5AM and didn't get back to my house until 8PM. Wish you could have came.

DebbieJ said:
Glad to hear it was a good day!

And isn't Ginny the best?

Ginny is awesome!!!

PS Deb congrats on your new little one. I wish you a happy healthy pregnancy!!

pamperedalf said:
Ginny is awesome!!!

DebbieJ said:
And isn't Ginny the best?

Amanda and Deb...you two are pretty AWESOME yourself!

jbdowd0798 said:
not with the 3hr drive and such.

There were folks from out-of-state sitting with me...4-5 hour drive! Lots from a ways away. It was worth it!

Don't rub it in too much Ginny! LOL I've had so much going on lately with shows, family stuff,and more that to add this to the pot I think might have put DH over his limit! LOL When I mentioned it was in Sac, he rolled his eyes said "yeah good luck...not" knowing he couldn't help at all with a full school schedule/work. No biggie, I know how nice Amanda is with sharing info....right Amanda!??!?!?! hee hee

Becky I'm working on it, it's been a busy week! This weekend I hope!!!

jbdowd0798 said:
Don't rub it in too much Ginny! LOL I've had so much going on lately with shows, family stuff,and more that to add this to the pot I think might have put DH over his limit! LOL When I mentioned it was in Sac, he rolled his eyes said "yeah good luck...not" knowing he couldn't help at all with a full school schedule/work. No biggie, I know how nice Amanda is with sharing info....right Amanda!??!?!?! hee hee

Just tell him Chicago in July, forget Sacramento! LOL

Oh Chicago is no doubt! :) I went last year and going this year (if we aren't moving with the military!) Conference Club was started as soon as we could months ago and I'm ready again!!

Becky we will see you in Chicago!!!!

Amanda, I am just curious. The e-mail I received for the training coming to our area noted that the afternoon training was for Director's and above. Was it noted the same thing for you? or did it really matter. I am looking forward to getting training on 1-2-3 and helping my team and wouldn't want to miss that training.

Brenda~ I think it originally was, but attendance for Directors only seems to be low. It was a really good training for me. I'm glad I was at both.

Hey Amanda~how are ya? Would love to see your notes on this!

Lacy I'll work on them today, they got pushed to the back burner this week.

OK, I don't mean to be a "downer" here, but I would like to know....how much of the home office training is on recruiting?

I am, to tell you the truth, getting a little tired of feeling the pressure to recruit all the time! I know I need to do it, I get it! I don't mind a little bit of teaching on it, but I want to hear training on bookings, too! And sales!!

Also, I have recruits that are not interested in building a team, they just want to be a part-time consultant. If they come to this, and it's all focused on team-building, they will be leaving with a very sour taste in their mouths, to be sure!!

I'm only asking because, we had training from home office a few years ago. It was promoted as a bookings training, but it was ALL on recruiting, and NONE of it on booking shows! My recruits were furious!!

Thanks!
Paula

lacychef said:
Hey Amanda~how are ya? Would love to see your notes on this!

pamperedalf said:
Lacy I'll work on them today, they got pushed to the back burner this week.

Thanks, Amanda! I am interested to see your notes from the afternoon session. I attended the training in Raleigh on Tuesday. They have since changed the training, making the day shorter, and the afternoon session for everyone. The 1-2-3 leadership training was cut out of it. :( I was looking forward to that training.

1. What is the purpose of the Sacramento Regional Meeting on 2/4?

The Sacramento Regional Meeting on 2/4 is a gathering of Pampered Chef consultants in the Sacramento area to discuss business updates, share success stories, and learn new tips and techniques for running a successful business.

2. Where will the Sacramento Regional Meeting on 2/4 be held?

The Sacramento Regional Meeting on 2/4 will be held at the Sacramento Convention Center located at 1400 J St, Sacramento, CA 95814.

3. What time does the Sacramento Regional Meeting on 2/4 start and end?

The Sacramento Regional Meeting on 2/4 will begin at 9:00 AM and end at 4:00 PM. Registration will open at 8:00 AM.

4. Is there a cost to attend the Sacramento Regional Meeting on 2/4?

Yes, there is a registration fee of $50 for consultants and $25 for guests. This fee covers the cost of materials, lunch, and snacks.

5. Will there be any special guests or speakers at the Sacramento Regional Meeting on 2/4?

Yes, there will be Pampered Chef corporate representatives and top-performing consultants who will be speaking and sharing their insights and strategies for success. There will also be a special guest speaker who will provide valuable training and motivation for all attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vtodd71
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • PCJenni