• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today Show Review: i-Slice for Opening Plastic Packages

In summary, the I-Slice is a versatile kitchen tool that was featured on the Today Show for its convenience and functionality. It combines the features of multiple kitchen tools into one compact device and can be used for slicing, chopping, and scraping a variety of foods. It is easy to clean, dishwasher safe, and can be used by both right and left-handed individuals.
mhrivera
I just watched the people on the Today show trying to use different tools to open those plastic packages that electronics come in, including the i-Slice. Too bad the i-Slice didn't do very well - but I really don't think she was using it properly! Hopefully not too many customers were watching!

I saw that too! She was holding the package in her hand and trying to slice, instead of sitting the package on the table! They didn't have a good shot of the i-slice though, and they didn't even mention where you could get it or who it was made by!

I agree, it was a bit disappointing to see the i-Slice not perform well on live television. It seemed like they were struggling with it and not using it correctly, which could give viewers the wrong impression about the product. Hopefully, they will give it another chance and use it properly to showcase its true capabilities.

What is the I-Slice and why was it featured on the Today Show?

The I-Slice is a multi-functional kitchen tool that can be used to slice, chop, and scrape a variety of different foods. It was featured on the Today Show because it was chosen as one of the top kitchen gadgets for its versatility and convenience.

How is the I-Slice different from other kitchen tools?

The I-Slice is unique because it combines the functionality of multiple kitchen tools into one compact and easy-to-use device. It has a sharp slicing blade, a sturdy chopping blade, and a flexible silicone scraper, making it the perfect all-in-one tool for food prep.

What types of food can the I-Slice be used for?

The I-Slice can be used for a wide range of foods, including fruits, vegetables, meats, and cheeses. It is especially useful for slicing and dicing small or delicate items, such as garlic, herbs, and berries.

Is the I-Slice easy to clean?

Yes, the I-Slice is very easy to clean. It is dishwasher safe, or can be easily hand washed with soap and water. The silicone scraper also makes it easy to remove any food debris from the blades.

Can the I-Slice be used by both right and left-handed individuals?

Yes, the I-Slice is designed to be used by both right and left-handed individuals. The handle and blades are positioned in a way that allows for comfortable and efficient use for all users.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • afokkema4u
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DebPC