1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Tickets for mystery hostess show?

1. MichelleT

MichelleT Member

I am having my first show this weekend at my house and decided to make it a mystery hostess one to try and draw more people in. Which kind of tickets do you find are better? I had bought the single roll of tickets, intending to have everyone write their names on them, but am starting to think that I should have gtten the double roll.

Sep 14, 2005
  2. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Since you already have the single roll, you could unroll it a bit, break out the marker while watching TV, and start numbering them 1 through whatever. Have a simple calendar style paper with numbers. Drop a coin, have hostess close eyes and pin the tale on the winner by touching a number, etc. Then you don't have to wait to gather up everyone's tickets at the show. Their number could also be representative of something for booking on that date. ie: number 3 = get $3 off your order. number 20 = get the food chopper for only $20 when you host a show. etc.

Sep 14, 2005
  3. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

Good Idea Rita. Love the number ideas. Just might have to try that.

Sep 15, 2005
Have something to add?