1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Tickets for mystery hostess show?

1. MichelleT

MichelleT Member

I am having my first show this weekend at my house and decided to make it a mystery hostess one to try and draw more people in. Which kind of tickets do you find are better? I had bought the single roll of tickets, intending to have everyone write their names on them, but am starting to think that I should have gtten the double roll.

Sep 14, 2005
  2. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Since you already have the single roll, you could unroll it a bit, break out the marker while watching TV, and start numbering them 1 through whatever. Have a simple calendar style paper with numbers. Drop a coin, have hostess close eyes and pin the tale on the winner by touching a number, etc. Then you don't have to wait to gather up everyone's tickets at the show. Their number could also be representative of something for booking on that date. ie: number 3 = get $3 off your order. number 20 = get the food chopper for only $20 when you host a show. etc.

Sep 14, 2005
  3. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

Good Idea Rita. Love the number ideas. Just might have to try that.

Sep 15, 2005
Have something to add?