• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Throwing My First Pampered Chef Show: Advice Needed!

In summary, the conversation is about a person considering hosting a show for a company called PC. They are unsure about when to host the show, if they need business cards, and how to prepare for it. They discuss the simplicity of the recipes and the importance of practicing before the show. They also mention being sick and waiting for the co-worker to return before giving her the host packet. They ultimately decide to send her a catalog in the meantime.
meginsf21
Well One orf my husbands co workers said that she would do a show for me. Now she loves PC and has a lot of the products already.Now i'm a weck cause this would be my first show. Do i need to even think about getting business cards and such? i feel like i'm going to miss something. I was told to set my stuff up in my house and practice. Make the reciape so its not my first time at the show. So should i book it for this week sometime or in a few weeks so i have time to practices and get everything i want to say seattled. Any ideas?

I haven't even signed yet but I have waited just to practice with the products because I'm so not a cook. What I have loved about PC is the simplicity of the recipes and I know I can cook these recipes and using the products makes cooking so much fun! I have made about 5 recipes now and I just can't believe how easy they are. If you're a cook then I say "go for it" and host a show. I should signed sometime this month.

I would set it up for a couple of weeks away. And definately practice a whole show at home, even if its in front of stuffed animals. Try to relax and have fun. My piece of advice would be to focus on what YOU like about each product, rather than just citing facts and figures... that stuff will come in time. HAVE FUN!

meginsf21 said:
Well One orf my husbands co workers said that she would do a show for me. Now she loves PC and has a lot of the products already.Now i'm a weck cause this would be my first show. Do i need to even think about getting business cards and such? i feel like i'm going to miss something. I was told to set my stuff up in my house and practice. Make the reciape so its not my first time at the show. So should i book it for this week sometime or in a few weeks so i have time to practices and get everything i want to say seattled. Any ideas?

Well it all depends on you. Are you comfortable enough to practice once or twice and then go for it, or do you need to practice quite a few times to make sure you got it down? I think you should do whatever makes you comfortable. You might try it once and feel like it's easy and fun so you don't need to wait. Or you might try it and think a few more times of practice would help. PC recipes are so easy and delicious, the hardest part for some consultants is talking in front of strangers. If you are familiar with PC products it should be no problem. If you are not, I would suggest you practice a few times. Hope it goes well for you. Remember have fun and do your best.

Debbie :D

Just tell everyone that this is your first show and bring cheat notes with you. What are you going to make?

ok so As it turns out i'm sick :( i have a cold and she can't do a show untill after the 15th sence thats when they get paid. I'm putting together the host package right now but am a little confused. is the show planner the it's show time packet??i have everything else. Also we havn't made a date yet sence she is on a ship and they will be leaving so should i wait to give her the host packet untill she books a date? or can i send it to her tomorrow??

Yes the show planner is the It's Show Time packet. I would go ahead & give her the info so she can have a catalog & also work on the guest list at her leisure. You could always wait until she's back to go over it.

OK so my director told me to not send it just incase she looses it or something between ow and then. So i sent a catilog so she can atleast look threw it.

Related to Throwing My First Pampered Chef Show: Advice Needed!

1. How do I choose a date and time for my first Pampered Chef show?

It's important to choose a date and time that works well for you and your guests. Consider your schedule and availability, as well as the availability of your potential guests. Weekend afternoons and evenings tend to work well for most people.

2. How many people should I invite to my first Pampered Chef show?

We recommend inviting at least 10-12 people to ensure a good turnout. This will also give you a chance to reach out to those who may not be able to attend and offer them a personal cooking demonstration at another time.

3. What should I serve at my first Pampered Chef show?

You can choose to serve light snacks and beverages, or if you prefer, you can make it a potluck-style event and ask your guests to bring a dish to share. You can also showcase some of the delicious recipes from our product line during the demonstration.

4. How can I make my first Pampered Chef show a success?

To make your first show a success, be sure to promote it well in advance and follow up with your guests to confirm their attendance. It's also important to have a well-organized and engaging demonstration, and to offer special incentives or discounts to your guests for placing orders.

5. What are some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef show?

Some tips for hosting a successful show include having a clean and organized space for the demonstration, being knowledgeable about the products and recipes, and providing a fun and welcoming atmosphere for your guests. It's also helpful to have all necessary supplies and ingredients ready beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
Replies
Views
vanscootin