• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thoughts on the Consultant Promotion?

In summary, there was a discussion about "Going Places" Bags which are part of a consultant promotion for the next three months. They are a set of four bags that consultants can earn by doing two shows a month. These bags are not for sale and are a collaboration with Thirty-One Gifts. Some people expressed disappointment with the design of the bags, but others were excited and grateful for the opportunity to earn them. It was mentioned that Pampered Chef does not have to offer these bonuses, so it is important to appreciate and take advantage of them. There was also a reminder to stay positive and not focus on the negative aspects of the promotion.
If you read the fine print on many of the promotions where you have a choice, ie. cooler or chair, if you don't make a choice, you get a default of $25 PC. Not PC$ on this promo, though. The $25 PC is a lot less than the value of product in the promo.

I had a chance to see and touch the bags in person today at my cluster meeting. They are nice. :) The large utility tote didn't seem quite as big as the one that My Thirty-One makes, but it is still a great size for some of those oversized items you sometimes might want or need to take to a show. WHEN I earn my bags, I will find a way to use a couple so I can brag on the perks PC offers. VISUAL! (It would be fun to use one as a "WHY" bag and pull out a few of the recent gifts I've earned from PC. :) But we'll see.

<h2>What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Thoughts on the Consultant Promotion?</h2><p>1. What is the current consultant promotion for Pampered Chef?</p><p>2. How long will the consultant promotion last?</p><p>3. What are the benefits of the consultant promotion?</p><p>4. How can I participate in the consultant promotion?</p><p>5. Will there be any future consultant promotions?</p><h2>For those of you that went to conference, what is the story with the "Going Places" Bags?</h2><p>The "Going Places" Bags were introduced at the Pampered Chef conference as the consultant promotion for the next 3 months. They are a set of stylish and functional bags designed for consultants to use while they are on the go for their business. They come in various sizes and can be used for carrying products, paperwork, and other essentials.</p><h2>I'm a little bummed that that is the consultant promotion for the next 3 (!) months. Did they say if we will be selling these in the future to our guests?</h2><p>Unfortunately, there is no information available about whether the "Going Places" Bags will be available for sale to guests in the future. However, as a consultant, you will have the opportunity to showcase and use these bags during the promotion period, which can help generate interest and potentially lead to future sales.</p><h2>They are really cute, but I'm not thrilled that this is the promotion for so long!</h2><p>We understand your concern about the duration of the "Going Places" Bags promotion. However, this consultant promotion is designed to help consultants grow their business and reach their goals over the next few months. The bags are not only stylish but also practical for your business needs. We hope you will take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your Pampered Chef business and attract more customers.</p>

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Thoughts on the Consultant Promotion?

1. What is the current consultant promotion for Pampered Chef?

2. How long will the consultant promotion last?

3. What are the benefits of the consultant promotion?

4. How can I participate in the consultant promotion?

5. Will there be any future consultant promotions?

For those of you that went to conference, what is the story with the "Going Places" Bags?

The "Going Places" Bags were introduced at the Pampered Chef conference as the consultant promotion for the next 3 months. They are a set of stylish and functional bags designed for consultants to use while they are on the go for their business. They come in various sizes and can be used for carrying products, paperwork, and other essentials.

I'm a little bummed that that is the consultant promotion for the next 3 (!) months. Did they say if we will be selling these in the future to our guests?

Unfortunately, there is no information available about whether the "Going Places" Bags will be available for sale to guests in the future. However, as a consultant, you will have the opportunity to showcase and use these bags during the promotion period, which can help generate interest and potentially lead to future sales.

They are really cute, but I'm not thrilled that this is the promotion for so long!

We understand your concern about the duration of the "Going Places" Bags promotion. However, this consultant promotion is designed to help consultants grow their business and reach their goals over the next few months. The bags are not only stylish but also practical for your business needs. We hope you will take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your Pampered Chef business and attract more customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef