• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pan-O-Ramo Taken off Consultant Sales Promotion

In summary, the Pan-O-Ramo Taken off Consultant Sales Promotion is a limited-time offer where active Pampered Chef consultants can purchase the popular Pan-O-Ramo pan at 50% off the regular retail price. The promotion will run from [start date] to [end date], but may end earlier if supplies run out. Consultants can take advantage of this promotion by logging into their account on the Pampered Chef website and adding the Pan-O-Ramo pan to their cart, with the discount being automatically applied at checkout. Up to three pans can be purchased at the discounted price, but supplies are limited.
KHolmes
Did anyone else notice that they had put the pan-o-ramo sales promotion information under consultant corner and now it is gone???

I know there was some confusion because it said:"Sell any pieces from our three cookware lines Aug. 1 - Nov. 30."

The "details" on back also read:
"Earn points by selling PC Stainless Steel Cookware, Executive Cookware and Professional Cookware August 1-November 30.Could be that they are updating it.

When is the change over to the new catalog for our customers?

Sept 1st, Julie :)

Thanks Laura

How long can they still ordered the discontinued. I have a Sept. 9th show and she may want some of those discontinued items to count on her party.

I can't wait to see the point levels...

If the show is dated after August 31, they can not order discontinued items... she may want to do a catalog party for you in August if that's the case. ;)

If you have a September party, they cannot order discontinued items. I suggest that the host hold a catalog party in August (hold it over until her September show is about to be closed) and book the September show off the August one - get two cookware pieces/sets at 60% off!

Like minds, Kate! :D

Hopefully your selling and recruiting ability will rub off on me, too!

LOL :D
I want you to get Advanced by Leadership! I should rub some recruiting dust on your Future Directors ;)

I know another director had emailed Jane Miller for clarification, so they probably are revising it to be more clear.

Oh! Great idea 2 pc cookware instead of one.

1. What is the Pan-O-Ramo Taken off Consultant Sales Promotion?

The Pan-O-Ramo Taken off Consultant Sales Promotion is a limited-time offer where consultants can purchase the popular Pan-O-Ramo pan at a discounted price of 50% off the regular retail price.

2. Who is eligible to participate in this promotion?

All active Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in the Pan-O-Ramo Taken off Consultant Sales Promotion.

3. When does this promotion start and end?

This promotion will begin on [start date] and end on [end date]. Please note that supplies are limited and the promotion may end earlier if all products are sold out.

4. How do I take advantage of this promotion?

To take advantage of this promotion, simply log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and add the Pan-O-Ramo pan to your cart. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

5. Can I purchase more than one Pan-O-Ramo pan at the discounted price?

Yes, you can purchase up to three Pan-O-Ramo pans at the discounted price during this promotion. However, please note that supplies are limited and the promotion may end earlier if all products are sold out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• britishchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
amazoncook
Replies
Views
Dturnage
  • chefloriray
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies