• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Unique Ideas Can Enhance the Dress Your Banana Show?

In summary, Kimberly is from Austin and is excited for her upcoming show. She has found a few recipes that include bananas. One is with the fluted pan for a microwave cake. Another is the pizza. She is trying! She also mentions Kathy from Cibolo, TX.
littlebeans
I have a show at the end of this month and we are going to do the Dress Your Banana. I'm really excited because I can see this being hilarious and oh so much fun! Now, I have found a pizza recipe and of course there is always banana splits...but does anyone have any other ideas of what they may ave done with this show? What products did you seem to notice was easiet and best to incorporate? This is my fourth month (kit enhancement) so if I don't have the item, I can order now and it will be here in time! But if they don't want ice cream sundaes...is there anything you would suggest??
~Kimberly

That sounds like a fun show idea! I'm not sure what else you could make with bananas, what about some sort of trifle?

What part of Texas are you in? My name is also Kimberly and I'm in Austin.

I'm in Cibolo! It's actually right off 35 between New Braunfels and San Antonio. I'm really excited about the show. The group seems so funloving and should really have a blast with this! I have found a few recipes that include bananas. One is with the fluted pan for a microwave cake. Another is the pizza. I'm trying! LOL.
~Kimberly

Isn't Kathy (kathytnt) from Cibolo, too?

(Yes- it's scary that I spend so much time here that I recognize the place names in people's profiles.)

bananas foster stir fry?I don't personally like it but everyone else does.

Attachments

• Bananas foster stir fry.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 302
How about a banana cream pie? You could even do it in a Trifle with banana pudding, whip cream, sliced bananas and some type of crumbled crust or graham crackers.

how about the banana phyllo bundles that are in the last seasons -- seasons best? I really like those and thought they were pretty easy.

chefann said:
Isn't Kathy (kathytnt) from Cibolo, too?
LOL. Man, we should really get together if so!! I know Psalmstress lives a block over!! In fact, this is how we met. From here! I love it! I have to say, most of the Pampered Chef consultants I have met have been the most loving and wonderful people! I love being a part of that!
And thank you ladies! I really needed the ideas! And now my brain is rolling with more ideas! Thank you, thank you!
~Kimberly

I've done this twice. Once was lot of fun and the other was a dud! Be sure that your host is excited about it and make sure she talks it up with her friends. If you do a search in the files on 'banana' you'll find some invites and fliers. I'll look for mine and post them for you too.

We are going Bananas over Pampered Chef!

You are invited to a Banana Split Cooking show
We will be having a good time with a game so it's BYOB!
(bring your own banana)

Banana Split Poem:

Your host tonight will be the judge,
But I'm the one who brought the fudge.
And made all the toppings too,
To make a delicious dessert for you.

Now look at your bananas
and give yourself 4
For having a banana with
10 spots or more.

Now if your banana is a vibrant green
give yourself a count of 16.
And if yours is the longest one
give yourself 21.

But let's be kind
to the one most short
And give her 10 points
for being a sport

A yellow banana's
the best to eat
It will give you 10 points
Which is a treat.

Now if yours is bruised,
softened or brown,
deduct 2 points...
what a letdown.

The one who has the longest stem
give you easily another 10.
But if your stem is tattered or broken
Take 2 points as a little token.

If it is a high score
you are looking for
booking a show
gives you 30 points more.

Now count up your points
And add up the score.
The one with the most
is who we're looking for.

I usually offer up a little gift (SB or bamboo tongs for the winner)

Here's the invite that I used

Attachments

• Banana Invite.doc
    30 KB · Views: 337

1. What is the "Thoughts on Banana Show"?

The "Thoughts on Banana Show" is a popular cooking demonstration offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on creative and delicious ways to use bananas in cooking and baking.

2. How long does the "Thoughts on Banana Show" typically last?

The "Thoughts on Banana Show" usually lasts about 1-2 hours, depending on the size of the group and the amount of discussion and questions.

3. Do I need to provide any ingredients for the "Thoughts on Banana Show"?

No, all ingredients and tools needed for the demonstration will be provided by Pampered Chef. However, if you have any dietary restrictions or preferences, please let your consultant know in advance.

4. Can I purchase the products used in the "Thoughts on Banana Show"?

Yes, all products used in the demonstration are available for purchase through your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find them on our website.

5. Can I host a "Thoughts on Banana Show" for a private event or party?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to host private "Thoughts on Banana Show" events for birthdays, bridal showers, or any other occasion. Contact your consultant for more information and to schedule your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • lilscrapmama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedlinda