• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Dress Up and Go Bananas at Our Show?

In summary, the banana split show is a great idea for a fun party. There are many ways to earn prizes, and the show is always a hit.
cbord
Okay, this seems like a great idea.

I did some guidance on this one with:

What do ya'll judge the bananas on?

What tools are used in the making of the banana splits? What ingredients to have host purchase?

Does any have a flyer invtation for this theme? My hostess just gave me over 90 names and address. I told her I would produce a flyer because 29 names have email address and we want to promote online ordering. I am going to mail invitation/flyer to everyone.

Show is scheduled for Oct. 1.

Chalene

I've done this twice, once was a hit and lots of fun, the other time it was so-so. The key is to get your host and guests excited and to participate. Also, be sure that you bring a banana too.

Attached are my documents. The banana facts are fun to read during your show. The banana game one I did not do, but found it out here and thought it was cute. The Dress Your banana I found here too and added a few things to it, the only thing is that you need to give them paper so they can add-up their points (you might want to change the point value to easier numbers to add) The Banana Invite was the invitation that we used.

I also had everyone vote on their favorite banana and gave a prize for it too.

We made banana splits and also had the bananas foster stir fry.

Let me know if you need more info.

Linda

Attachments

• Banana Invite.doc
    30 KB · Views: 248
  • banana facts.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 230
  • Banana Game.doc
    20 KB · Views: 370
  • dress your banana.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 275
  • Bananas Foster Stir.doc
    26 KB · Views: 237
I have done with dress your banana shows. I used Linda's invite and documents. I make brownies and take them with me and make sundaes.

I think I made add more items for points because a girl last night brought a bananna with a little dog attached and arms and legs made out of bendy strays, she also had a purse, cell phone, and hair made out one those mushy ball things.

I also added extra points for having a show and asking questions about my business.

They are always fun.

Ann

My dress banana shwo today was a BLAST!!!!We had a small group, 8 guest with 6 dressed bananas.

One banana has to be hidden in a bedroom so kids couldn't see it. The group really enjoy the game (above). One lady earned 1225 points. She had everything on that poor banana. The host was taking pictures and is going to make scrapbook page about the show.

So far the host has $280 in sales with 1 booking. She wants to reach $400, so she can get 2- 1/2 price items. She wants all the knives.

This show I did no cooking. The host cooked her own pizzas on round stones and we made banana splits. It was a really fun show.

I did my prizes a little different a this show.

I numbered 10 brown lunch bags (1 to 10) and put a little something in each one.
1. Sample lotion
2. Sample soap
3. 2 samples sink freshners
4. tongs
5. discontinued dish towel
6. dip mix
7. I slice
8. twixit
9. (cannot remember)
10. (cannot remmber)

I place all 10 bags on floor. At begining of show, I explained to guest that these were grab bag prize bags. And they could earn them different ways thur out show. They were told they could not open bags until end of show because we were going to play Let's Make a Deal and they may get the chance to trade their bag for a mystery item. I also explain that each bag contain a sample size or full size PC product. And three bags contain GC's, $3, $5 or $10.

1. They could grab 2 bags if they booked a show. I said grab 2, whenever they decided to book a show.
2. One bag if you won the door prize, filling out slip.
3. One bag to winner of drawing of guest who brought dressed bananas.

The prize I had for the banana that earn most points was a set of party plates, which I had gotten free.

The prize I had chossen for Let's Make a Deal was a box of Beer Bread Mix.

Well, 1 guest grabbed 2 bags because she's having a show (catalog). Then she won 2 drawings. So she had 4 bags. She decided to keep all four bags and not exchange for mystery gift. She did not get any of the GCs.

Now my show next week, I will replace the 4 bags and add about 5 more because its a large show. I will not add anymore GCs. I did explain the GC's could only be used 1 at a time and not given to anyone else.

The show was small but fun.

Charlene

I'm so happy this was fun for you! I love it when the guests are having a blast!

What is the "Dress Banana Show"?

The "Dress Banana Show" is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration offered by Pampered Chef consultants. During the show, guests will learn how to prepare delicious recipes using our high-quality kitchen products.

How long does the "Dress Banana Show" last?

The length of the "Dress Banana Show" can vary depending on the number of guests and the recipes being prepared. On average, the show lasts about 1-2 hours.

Do I need to purchase anything at the "Dress Banana Show"?

While there is no obligation to purchase anything, the "Dress Banana Show" is a great opportunity to see our products in action and decide if they would be a good fit for your kitchen. Plus, guests who make a purchase at the show can earn free and discounted products.

Can I host a "Dress Banana Show" at my home?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to host a "Dress Banana Show" in the comfort of your own home. Simply reach out to your consultant to schedule a date and invite your friends and family to join in on the fun.

Is there a cost to attend the "Dress Banana Show"?

No, there is no cost to attend the "Dress Banana Show". It is a completely free event for guests to learn new recipes and see our products in action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lilscrapmama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • littlebeans
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pamperedlinda