• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dress the Banana Show: An Invitation to a Fun and Creative Event

In summary, the conversation was about using various kitchen tools for a "dress the banana" show, where guests bring a dressed-up banana. Some suggestions included an egg slicer, chopper, mini muffin pan, accent decorator, crinkle cutter, V-shaped cutter, bamboo spooners, mini oval stoneware, utility forged cutlery, Simple Additions, cookware, stoneware, ice cream scoop, Chillzane rectangle server, ice cream sandwich maker, micro cooker, and food chopper. The conversation also mentioned using an ice cream scoop, pizza cutter, and parchment paper for making and cutting brownies. The speaker had previously hosted a "dress the banana" show and showcased various Pampered Chef products.
lilscrapmama
I got an AWESOME invitation from this site awhile back...and Id love to know how the show really goes...its the one where the guest bring a banana that they've dressed up...okay I understand all that...
What tools did you use for the banana splits???

No thoughts on all the tools I could use at these BANANA show???:confused:

Egg slicer plus, chopper, mini muffin pan to have brownies in, what else??? Oh easy accent decorator... hmmm what else

These are things I've used for Make-Your-Own Sundae shows. I imagine they'd work well for what you're talking about, too.Crinkle cutter for fancy nanners
V-shaped cutter for drizzling chocolate
Bamboo spooners for additional toppings

hm... mini oval stoneware to toast almonds to put on top?? Use the utility forged cutlery to slice some of the bananas lengthwise.

I did a couple of Dress Your Banana Shows this past summer and they were fun. We served the Bananas Foster Stir Fry (excellent!) and also had ice cream sundaes. Plus the host made brownies in the rectablge baker. Some of the product we showcased were:

Simple Additions
Cookware
Stoneware (toast nuts & coconut)
Egg Slicer
Ice Cream Scoop
Chillzane rectangle server
ice cream sandwich maker
micro cooker (for hot fudge)
food chopper (oreos & nuts)

I don't remember what else. Attendees at this party were PC-aholics so I showed the new stuff to them too.

It was fun. If I think of what else we did I'll post it too.

of course, the ice cream scoop! Ingenious... I didn't have a book near by to flip through so I was going off memory. It sure is cold in Indiana, but a dress the banana show sounds yummy!

Pizza cutter to cut brownies - it's the best tool for that! Bake them with parchment paper in the bottom of the pan, and make sure the parchment sticks up over 2 sides. Then you can lift the baked brownie right out of the pan and cut it while it's still warm with the pizza cutter.

1. What is the "Dress the Banana Show"?

The "Dress the Banana Show" is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration where our Pampered Chef consultant will show you how to create delicious dishes using our products while incorporating a banana costume into the show.

2. How long does the "Dress the Banana Show" last?

The length of the show can vary, but on average it is about 1-2 hours long. This includes time for the demonstration, Q&A session, and ordering products.

3. Do I need to dress up as a banana to attend the show?

No, dressing up as a banana is not required but it is encouraged for a fun and memorable experience. However, if you do not want to dress up, you are still welcome to attend the show and enjoy the demonstration.

4. Can I purchase the banana costume used in the show?

Unfortunately, the banana costume used in the show is not available for purchase. However, you can find similar costumes at costume stores or online retailers.

5. Is there a cost to attend the "Dress the Banana Show"?

No, there is no cost to attend the show. It is a free event hosted by our Pampered Chef consultant to showcase our products and provide cooking tips and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • littlebeans
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pamperedlinda