• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This Month's PWS Recipe: Lemon Bars? Yum!

In summary, to make the crust for the lemon bars, you will need to combine flour, sugar, and butter and press the mixture into a greased baking dish before baking for 15 minutes. You can use a different type of citrus for the recipe, but adjust the amount of juice and zest accordingly. Let the lemon bars cool for at least 30 minutes before serving, or chill them in the fridge for a firmer texture. You can use a pre-made crust if desired, and the lemon bars will keep for about 3-4 days in the fridge or can be frozen for longer storage.
blestmom
Does anyone know what recipe is on the PWS for this month...are they lemon bars? They sure look yummy!

There are only recipes on your PWS if you put them there.

Deb, she means what looks like lemon bars in the Rectangle Simple Additions host special for May.

I think she was referring to what is in the host special basket in the pic.
They do look yummy!!
My guess is that they are lemon bars, I see lemon slices on the tray too. Gosh, I haven't had lemon bars in YEARS! Just might have to make some. hrmm... I wonder if you could add a little bit of strawberry or something to them to make them PINK!:p

They do look like lemon bars...they look so yummy! I didn't know if it was a PC recipe. I like the idea of adding some strawberry or raspberry...mmmm!

PC does such a good job of 'presenting' food...it looks so pretty. :)

Related to This Month's PWS Recipe: Lemon Bars? Yum!

1. How do I make the crust for the lemon bars?

To make the crust, you will need to combine flour, sugar, and butter in a mixing bowl. Use a pastry cutter or fork to mix the ingredients until they resemble coarse crumbs. Then, press the mixture into a greased baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.

2. Can I use a different type of citrus for the lemon bars?

Yes, you can definitely use a different type of citrus for this recipe. You can try using lime, orange, or even grapefruit instead of lemon. Just make sure to adjust the amount of juice and zest accordingly.

3. How long do I need to let the lemon bars cool before serving?

It is best to let the lemon bars cool for at least 30 minutes before serving. This will allow the bars to set and make them easier to cut into squares. You can also chill them in the fridge for a firmer texture.

4. Can I use a pre-made crust for the lemon bars?

Yes, you can use a pre-made crust for this recipe if you prefer. Simply follow the directions on the package for pre-baking the crust before adding the lemon filling and baking again.

5. How long will the lemon bars keep for?

If stored in an airtight container in the fridge, the lemon bars should keep for about 3-4 days. You can also freeze them for longer storage, just make sure to thaw them before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
emo812
  • basketmom2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies