• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Lemon Dessert Recipe in the New Pampered Chef Catalog?

In summary, the Lemon Recipe in the New Catalog is a delicious and refreshing recipe that features lemon as the main ingredient. It calls for fresh lemons, sugar, butter, eggs, and flour, as well as basic kitchen tools. Substitutions can be made according to personal preferences, but may alter the texture and taste. The recipe is easy to make and can be adapted for different variations, such as adding blueberries or using a different type of citrus fruit.
kam
Staff member
Does anyone know what the Lemon Dessert Recipe is that is in the New Square Baking Pan on page 43 in the new catty??

It says Lively Lemon Bars from the It's Good for you cookbook

Oops, how did I miss that it said that?

OK, OK, I know. In my defense, I originally saw the picture in the mini catty and I am pretty sure it did not say where it was from. So when DH was looking through the new catty and saw the recipe and asked me to make it, I just assumed it didn't say!!

Thanks!

I don't know if it's up for Spring catalogs yet, but HO usually puts a index to the catalog recipes on CC, int he downloads area.

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I just checked the new catalog and it looks like the Lemon Dessert Recipe is for Lemon Blueberry Bars. It calls for 1 package of yellow cake mix, 1/2 cup of butter, 2 eggs, 1 can of lemon pie filling, and 1 cup of fresh blueberries. I hope this helps! Happy baking!

Related to What is the Lemon Dessert Recipe in the New Pampered Chef Catalog?

What is the Lemon Recipe in the New Catalog?

The Lemon Recipe in the New Catalog is a delicious and refreshing recipe featuring the use of lemon as the main ingredient. It is a new addition to the Pampered Chef catalog and is perfect for summertime gatherings or any time you are craving a burst of citrus flavor.

What ingredients are needed for the Lemon Recipe?

The Lemon Recipe in the New Catalog calls for fresh lemons, sugar, butter, eggs, and flour. It also requires a few basic kitchen tools such as a mixing bowl, whisk, and baking pan. The full list of ingredients and measurements can be found in the recipe in the catalog or on our website.

Can I substitute any ingredients in the Lemon Recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the Lemon Recipe to customize it to your preferences. For example, you can use a sugar substitute for a lower calorie option, or substitute the butter for a plant-based alternative. However, keep in mind that these substitutions may alter the texture and taste of the final product.

Is the Lemon Recipe difficult to make?

No, the Lemon Recipe in the New Catalog is easy to make and can be done in a few simple steps. It is a great recipe for beginner bakers and can also be a fun activity to do with kids. Just make sure to follow the instructions carefully for the best results.

Can I find variations of the Lemon Recipe in the New Catalog?

Yes, there are many variations of the Lemon Recipe in the New Catalog that you can find on our website or by asking your Pampered Chef consultant. Some popular variations include adding blueberries, using a different type of citrus fruit, or incorporating a crumb topping. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • nancycookspc