• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Things I Love Thursdays: Dedicated to my friends on ChefSuccess.com

In summary, John blogged about things he loves on ChefSuccess.com, and left a headache for those who were in the Chatbox at the same time.
ShelbyMichalek
I write a blog like many others and on Thursday I blog about things I love.

Today, I blogged about you, my friends on ChefSuccess.com

http://msmichalek.wordpress.com/2010/02/25/things-i-love-thursdays-2/

Just thought I'd share.

We love you to Gracie! To put up with what you did the other night was just plain fun! It is so wonderful to meet someone with an open mind who is not judging others. Especially when it comes to hot pink leather harnesses! BIG HUG lady!

Hey...you guys aren't the only ones who are allowed to have fun ;)

I should hope not - it would be awfully boring out here!

Good thing I know what you guys are referring to, or I'd be worried... :D

HAHA! I'm not so sure, I really do think you could have enough fun to make up for the other "humbugs" but now what would i get out of that? In truth, I'm just selfish :D

pampered1224 said:
Especially when it comes to hot pink leather harnesses! BIG HUG lady!

Hmmmm... :eek:

Sorry Noorak - you had to be there! Leftymac told RMDAve, esavvymom, ShelbyMichalek and myself about his Help Whip Cancer idea on the chat! It got a little risque and totally to funny! I actually had a headache from laughing! And that too is where Shelby ended up becoming Gracie! I can't explain that one. Correction - won't!

pampered1224 said:
Sorry Noorak - you had to be there! Leftymac told RMDAve, esavvymom, ShelbyMichalek and myself about his Help Whip Cancer idea on the chat! It got a little risque and totally to funny! I actually had a headache from laughing! And that too is where Shelby ended up becoming Gracie! I can't explain that one. Correction - won't!

All I can say is LOL!!!

You had a headache John? I nearly fell off my chair with laughter.

pampered1224 said:

Well that must have been after I left the conversation, because I don't remember anything about harnessess... :D At least for your sake, ShoutBox conversations only hang around for 36 hours.

ROFL....That was an interesting evening in the Chatbox. My apologies to anyone who came in part way through the conversation!

Gracie, you're one of "us." And I mean that in a good way.

Bobbi - that headache came from laughing so much so it was well worth the Advil I had to take! I haven't laughed like that in a very long time! So my thanks goes to Leftymac, RMDave, Shelby and you! I woke up this morning feeling rather "light" for a change. It was great!

Glad to have lightened your heart, John! ;)

(By the way- got my plates today ! Love them!!)

YIPEE! I am so glad you like them!

1. What is "Things I Love Thursdays"?

"Things I Love Thursdays" is a weekly tradition on ChefSuccess.com where members share photos and stories of their favorite Pampered Chef products and recipes.

2. Who can participate in "Things I Love Thursdays"?

Any member of ChefSuccess.com can participate in "Things I Love Thursdays" by posting in the designated thread on the forum.

3. Can I share products or recipes from other companies on "Things I Love Thursdays"?

No, "Things I Love Thursdays" is specifically for sharing Pampered Chef products and recipes. We want to keep the focus on our brand and community.

4. How can I make sure my post is seen on "Things I Love Thursdays"?

Be sure to use the hashtag #ThingsILoveThursdays and tag the Pampered Chef page in your post. This will help your post show up in the designated thread on ChefSuccess.com.

5. Can I win anything by participating in "Things I Love Thursdays"?

Yes, each week a random participant is chosen to win a Pampered Chef product or prize. Winners are announced on the forum and on the Pampered Chef page on ChefSuccess.com.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • minirottie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies