• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Indulge in Delicious Funnel Cakes: A Pioneer Woman Recipe

In summary, The ingredients needed for this funnel cake recipe are all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, milk, eggs, and vegetable oil for frying. You can use self-rising flour instead of all-purpose flour, just omit the baking powder and salt. You don't need any special equipment, just a mixing bowl, whisk, and funnel or squeeze bottle. This recipe makes 4-6 funnel cakes, and you can make the batter ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Just remember to stir it before frying the funnel cakes.
NooraK
Gold Member
I know there are some other Pioneer Woman fans out there, so you may have already seent his. It just looked so delicious, that I couldn't resist sharing:

http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen-blog/2010/03/a-tasty-recipe-funnel-cakes/

I love them but wish they would come up with them baked!!! I am on WW so I cannot have them!

Oh my goodness, I am a huge Pioneer Woman fan and I have definitely seen this recipe before! Funnel cakes are one of my all-time favorite fair foods, so I am definitely going to have to try making them at home now. Thanks for sharing the link! Have you tried making them yet? I would love to hear how they turned out.

Related to Indulge in Delicious Funnel Cakes: A Pioneer Woman Recipe

1. What are the ingredients needed to make this funnel cake recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, milk, eggs, and vegetable oil for frying.

2. Can I use a different type of flour for this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute all-purpose flour with self-rising flour. Just omit the baking powder and salt from the recipe.

3. Do I need any special equipment to make these funnel cakes?

No, you do not need any special equipment. A large mixing bowl, whisk, and a funnel or squeeze bottle for pouring the batter will suffice.

4. How many funnel cakes does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 4-6 funnel cakes, depending on the size of the cakes.

5. Can I make the batter ahead of time and fry the funnel cakes later?

Yes, you can make the batter ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Just make sure to give it a good stir before using it to fry the funnel cakes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies