• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Food Network: New Show (The Pioneer Woman)

In summary, the Pioneer Woman has a new show on the Food Network that is set to air on Saturday, August 27. The show features recipes and cooking tips from the author of "The Pioneer Woman Cooks: More from the Kitchens of Laura Ingalls Wilder".
esavvymom
Staff member
For those who are fans of "The Pioneer Woman", I was just catching up on some blog-reading, and noticed she has a new show on the Food Network.

It premieres Saturday, August 27 at 11:30am/10:30c

thanks bobbi! i really like her

Wish it weren't on during the day....hopefully I can catch it on demand!

minirottie said:
Wish it weren't on during the day....hopefully I can catch it on demand!

So..do you put your hands on your hips, stomp your feet, and refuse to do anything until you catch it? (sorry....my mind goes places all on its own)

http://www.foodnetwork.com/the-pioneer-woman/video/index.htmlJust watched the intro video. Very cool. She's definitely a "keepin it real" kind of cook! I think it's weird though hearing the VOICE of Marlboro Man after reading the blog and seeing photos all of these years. :)I just don't know how she does it all though!!!!! That's what I want to know! Two houses, the ranch work, blog/photography, travel, writing, HOMESCHOOLING, gardening, cooking....and that's not counting the laundry. Uggh.

Got it set to DVR! I can't wait!

esavvymom said:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/the-pioneer-woman/video/index.html

Just watched the intro video. Very cool. She's definitely a "keepin it real" kind of cook! I think it's weird though hearing the VOICE of Marlboro Man after reading the blog and seeing photos all of these years. :)

I just don't know how she does it all though!!!!! That's what I want to know! Two houses, the ranch work, blog/photography, travel, writing, HOMESCHOOLING, gardening, cooking....and that's not counting the laundry. Uggh.

Maids, nannies, homeschool helpers, ranch hands, gardeners....the sister has help! ;)

Thanks Bobbi. Got it set to record on the DVR also.

I *heart* PW! I read her book and it's such a beautiful love story. And her recipes are nicely tried and true for my meat-n-potatoes hubby.

I am watching her on GMA right now!

Anyone know if any of it will be posted online? We don't have TV service at all :(

I don't know yet. SOme of Food Networks shows they do. We'll see.

1. What is "The Pioneer Woman" about?

"The Pioneer Woman" is a cooking show on Food Network that follows the life of Ree Drummond, a ranch wife and mother who shares her favorite recipes and cooking tips with viewers.

2. When does "The Pioneer Woman" air?

"The Pioneer Woman" airs on Saturdays at 10am EST on Food Network.

3. Is "The Pioneer Woman" a new show?

No, "The Pioneer Woman" has been on Food Network since 2011 and is currently in its 26th season.

4. Are the recipes on "The Pioneer Woman" easy to follow?

Yes, Ree Drummond strives to make her recipes accessible and easy for viewers to recreate at home. She also provides step-by-step instructions and helpful tips throughout the show.

5. Can I find "The Pioneer Woman" recipes online?

Yes, "The Pioneer Woman" recipes can be found on the Food Network website as well as on Ree Drummond's blog, The Pioneer Woman.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • vlh1187
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • tvanhowling