• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fn "Throwdown"- Bobby Flay Vs Pioneer Woman

In summary, Ree Drummond is hosting a Throwdown with Bobby Flay next week, and it sounds like it will be a lot of fun.
esavvymom
Staff member
FYI for all you Bobby Flay or Pioneer Woman fans....just saw this posted on PW's blog today.
Hilarity | The Pioneer Woman Cooks | Ree Drummond

She takes on Bobby Flay in a Thanksgiving "Throwdown" next week.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/throwdown-with-bobby-flay/thanksgiving-feast/index.html

Ohhh, how I wish I had Food Network right now! I would absolutely love to see that!

You're welcome to come watch it at my house ;)

Becky- can you watch it online? (internet speed being my question...:D)
I noticed they have full-videos of some recent Throwdowns on the Food Network site. Maybe you can see it that way? And of course, you know Ree will likely post on her blog all about it after next week. From her post today- it sounded like she's under a gag order that is killing her *lol*.

I am really excited to see PW vs. Bobby Flay!!

WooHoo!!! I've got it set to DVR! I can't wait. I've gotten some yummy recipes from her website. She's a hoot!

oh, fun! I can't wait to see that one.

Her blog is hilarious. She's so cute and funny. I can't wait to see it. I'll have to remember to set the DVR! :) Thanks for the heads up on this, I haven't been to her blog in a while.

NooraK said:
You're welcome to come watch it at my house ;)

esavvymom said:
Becky- can you watch it online? (internet speed being my question...:D)
I noticed they have full-videos of some recent Throwdowns on the Food Network site. Maybe you can see it that way?

And of course, you know Ree will likely post on her blog all about it after next week. From her post today- it sounded like she's under a gag order that is killing her *lol*.

Well, now my first choice would be to go hang out at Noora's - cuddle a precious baby, and watch it. But, since that's probably not an option...yes, I have great internet speed, and I'll have to remember to look for it there. Or wait to see if Ree posts it. I love her site!

Oooh thank you! I just set my dvr to record it. I love P-dub. She is soo freaking funny!! Plus I love her recipes. Thanks!!

Hmm... I'm thinking of throwing a Throwdown Party... Not necessarily a PC party, but inviting a bunch of friends over to watch...

*bump* First show airs tonight: *Nov 17, 2010
9:00 PM ET/PT

*Nov 18, 2010
12:00 AM ET/PT* Nov 20, 2010
7:00 PM ET/PT

Related to Fn "Throwdown"- Bobby Flay Vs Pioneer Woman

1. What is "Fn Throwdown"?

"Fn Throwdown" is a cooking competition show where two renowned chefs, Bobby Flay and Pioneer Woman, compete against each other to create the best version of a specific dish.

2. When does "Fn Throwdown" air?

"Fn Throwdown" airs on the Food Network channel and the schedule can be found on their website. It typically airs on Thursday nights at 9/8c.

3. How is the winner of "Fn Throwdown" chosen?

The winner of "Fn Throwdown" is chosen by a panel of judges who taste and evaluate the dishes based on taste, presentation, and creativity. The judges' decision is final and the winner receives a prize.

4. Are the dishes in "Fn Throwdown" easy to recreate at home?

While the dishes on "Fn Throwdown" are created by professional chefs, they can be recreated at home with the right ingredients and techniques. The show also provides recipes and tips for viewers to try at home.

5. Is "Fn Throwdown" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Fn Throwdown" is a family-friendly show and is suitable for all ages. However, some episodes may contain advanced cooking techniques that may not be suitable for younger viewers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies