• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pioneer Woman Avocado and Egg Salad

In summary, the Pioneer Woman Avocado and Egg Salad is made with avocado, hard-boiled eggs, red onion, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. To make it, chop the avocado and eggs and mix in the other ingredients, then add the dressing before serving. It can be made ahead of time, and substitutions can be made according to personal preferences. The salad is a healthy option, but portion sizes and dressing should be monitored.
minirottie
looks like a great MFP recipe (though maybe halved to fit into it)

Avocado Egg Salad | The Pioneer Woman Cooks | Ree Drummond

Ingredients

8 whole Hard Boiled Eggs, Peeled
2 whole Avocados, Pitted
4 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
3 teaspoons Red Wine Vinegar
1/2 teaspoon Kosher Sald
Black Pepper To Taste
1 teaspoon Chives Chopped

Preparation Instructions

Combine all ingredients (scrape avocado from skin) except for chopped chives in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse a few times, scraping the bowl once or twice if necessary. Continue pulsing until salad reaches the consistency you want: chunky or more smooth!

Remove blade from bowl and stir in chives. Check seasoning and adjust as necessary.

Serve on a sandwich (spread bread with a mix of Dijon and mayonnaise) or serve on a thick slice of tomato as a cool salad. Sprinkle on extra chives to make it purty.

This sounds really good. I'll have to give it a try!

oooooo...that does sound good! And I have the stuff! Well, I will, if I get more eggs and let my current dozen sit a few days (older eggs peel better when you hard-boil them! Fresh eggs- DON'T!!!).

1. What are the ingredients for Pioneer Woman Avocado and Egg Salad?

The ingredients for Pioneer Woman Avocado and Egg Salad are avocado, hard-boiled eggs, red onion, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.

2. How do I make Pioneer Woman Avocado and Egg Salad?

To make Pioneer Woman Avocado and Egg Salad, first chop the avocado and hard-boiled eggs into bite-sized pieces. Then, mix in the chopped red onion, cherry tomatoes, and cilantro. In a separate bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well before serving.

3. Can I make Pioneer Woman Avocado and Egg Salad ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Pioneer Woman Avocado and Egg Salad ahead of time. However, it is best to wait to add the dressing until right before serving to prevent the avocado from browning.

4. Can I substitute any ingredients in Pioneer Woman Avocado and Egg Salad?

Yes, you can make substitutions in Pioneer Woman Avocado and Egg Salad according to your personal preferences. You can use different types of onion or herbs, and you can also add in other ingredients like diced chicken or bacon.

5. Is Pioneer Woman Avocado and Egg Salad a healthy option?

Yes, Pioneer Woman Avocado and Egg Salad is a healthy option. Avocado and eggs are both nutritious and packed with protein, while the other ingredients add flavor and additional nutrients. However, it is important to watch portion sizes and the amount of dressing used to keep the salad healthy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tlennhoff