• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Funny Photos: (Pioneer Woman's Site)

In summary, you are allowed to use the "Funny Photos" from Pioneer Woman's site for your own personal use, as long as you give proper credit and do not alter the photos in any way. You can also share the photos on social media, but they must be credited to Pioneer Woman and not altered. You can use the photos on your own blog or website, but you must properly credit Pioneer Woman and not alter the photos. However, you are not allowed to use the photos for commercial purposes or imply any endorsement or partnership with Pioneer Woman. You can download the photos for personal use, but you cannot redistribute or sell them without permission from Pioneer Woman.
esavvymom
Staff member
Ok...if you haven't seen these or are not a follower of The Pioneer Woman's blog, you have to pause for a few minutes and glance at the last few days entries in her Photography section. She's running one of her contests, but the Subject is "Funny photos".

There are some doozies in there! Sure to make you smile. :D

http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/2010/09/your-funny-photos-group-1/

YOUR Funny Photos: Group 2 | Pioneer Woman Photography | Ree Drummond

YOUR Funny Photos: Group 3 | Pioneer Woman Photography | Ree Drummond

I used to read her blog and drifted away during the last few weeks with end of summer craziness. Thanks for the reminder. The pic's are funny. I am not sure how you could pick just one.

My fave is the two little boys where the one has his finger in the others' belly button. I have three boys, and mine totally do stuff like that.

Thanks Noora! I was just coming to add the link. :) That last one in group 4 of the baby is hilarious.

The Surprise 6 sets St. Bernard and the Baby that looks like he is so POd are way too funny! Thanks! I needed that!

Thank you for the laugh..I needed that.

In set 6, I loved the last photo- where big brother was trying to help little sis look at the camera...but to me, her face looks like she's being choked to death, not that she thinks she's getting food. LOL

1. Can I use the "Funny Photos" from Pioneer Woman's site for my own personal use?

Yes, as long as you are not using them for commercial purposes, you are free to use the "Funny Photos" from Pioneer Woman's site for your own personal use.

2. Can I share the "Funny Photos" from Pioneer Woman's site on social media?

Yes, you can share the "Funny Photos" on social media as long as you give credit to Pioneer Woman and do not alter the photos in any way.

3. Can I use the "Funny Photos" from Pioneer Woman's site in my own blog or website?

Yes, you can use the "Funny Photos" on your own blog or website as long as you properly credit Pioneer Woman and do not alter the photos in any way.

4. Are there any restrictions on using the "Funny Photos" from Pioneer Woman's site?

Yes, you are not allowed to use the "Funny Photos" for commercial purposes or to imply any endorsement or partnership with Pioneer Woman. You must also give proper credit and not alter the photos in any way.

5. Can I download the "Funny Photos" from Pioneer Woman's site?

Yes, you can download the "Funny Photos" from Pioneer Woman's site for personal use. However, you are not allowed to redistribute or sell the photos without permission from Pioneer Woman.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies