• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

They Answer the Phone for Postcalls but Not for Me???

In summary, according to the conversation, post calls work by having the recipient's number come up on the caller ID. If the recipient does not answer the phone, the caller can leave a message. If the recipient answers the phone, the caller can either talk to the recipient or have the recipient call them back.
DebbieJ
I sent out 63 reminder calls today for a spring fling show I'm having at my house tomorrow.

It shows that several recipients, for whom I've been leaving messages for months, actually answered the phone!!!

So they don't answer for me, but they answer for Post Calls???

Hmmm....

Fascinating!

I'm thinking the next time I call some of those folks, I'm using my cell! Or blocking my number! :D

Deb~

Who do you use? and is it expensive?

www.postcalls.net

Don't sign up online! You should call Kathy at 888-229-5708 and use referral code 7068632586.

Tell her I sent you.

Cost is 7.5 cents a call.

I've heard of a telephone post, but I thought they held up telephone wires. I've never heard of a telephone post making a telephone call before.

I block my number sometimes too but don't have a ton of luck with it!

I was going to suggest maybe they have caller ID.
There is a girl that I have been trying to get ahold of forever now, and she just refuses to answer. I Know She Is Home!

Hey Deb,

Tell us how it goes tomorrow! I'll be at fair ALL day and need to get up at 5 am! Ugh, I need to get to bed!:D

Chozengirl said:
I was going to suggest maybe they have caller ID.
There is a girl that I have been trying to get ahold of forever now, and she just refuses to answer. I Know She Is Home!
I had a " Host" and I use the term lightly who didn't return calls until I called and didn't leave a message (I Always use the cell) well she does reverse call or whatever you call it and says Hello .....(Not my name) and I say HI ...... this is Laurel you PC consultant how is the catty show going ? She of course is startled and says OH i didn't recognize the number i thought you were my friend's new number. After we hang up I am going YES finally. well she still hasn't closed:(

With post calls your number comes up on the ID.

I don't block my number when I call people, because I don't answer those calls. If a number comes up on caller ID as "unavailable", I let it go to voice mail. I know many other people do that, too.

AJPratt said:

Just sent a call to my cell phone...it was not my number on the ID. It was area code 405.

Ann both sides of my family dont answer name unkown nuber unknown either so we always get to talk on the machine since our # comes up like that when we use our long distance

AJPratt said:

My director has used post calls and when she has her # hasnt shown up so I hae actually ignored those calls (till I realized it was her calling)

What kind of reaction do you get from PostCalls? I know I get annoyed when I get a digital voice of Tommy Thompson, a local politician or President Bush imploring me to vote, although I'm not sure how I'd react to a voice I know personally.And yes, I have received phone calls from President Bush. Digital, granted but it was still kinda cool to hear the President's voice on my phone!

Related to They Answer the Phone for Postcalls but Not for Me???

1. Why is my phone call not being answered by Pampered Chef representatives?

There could be a few reasons why your phone call is not being answered by Pampered Chef representatives. It's possible that our call volume is high, and all of our representatives are currently assisting other customers. It's also possible that you called outside of our business hours. Our representatives are available Monday-Friday from 8am-6pm CST. If you are calling during business hours and are still unable to reach someone, please try again or send us an email.

2. Can I schedule a phone call with a Pampered Chef representative?

Yes, you can schedule a phone call with a Pampered Chef representative by filling out the contact form on our website. Please provide your preferred date and time for the call, and a representative will reach out to confirm the appointment.

3. How long does it typically take for Pampered Chef representatives to answer phone calls?

Our goal is to answer all phone calls as quickly as possible. However, during peak times, it may take a little longer for a representative to answer. On average, most calls are answered within 3-5 minutes.

4. Is there another way to contact Pampered Chef besides phone calls?

Yes, you can also reach us through email, live chat on our website, or by messaging us on our social media platforms. We strive to provide multiple forms of communication to better assist our customers.

5. Can I leave a voicemail for a Pampered Chef representative to call me back?

Yes, you can leave a voicemail for a Pampered Chef representative to call you back. Please make sure to leave your name, phone number, and a brief message about your inquiry. A representative will get back to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • pampered.chris
  • General Chat
Replies