• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Earn a Trip to Paris Through Cooking Shows and Business Recruitment?

I have to read this daily to help me stay focused.
I have more points than I need for Miami Beach. But I'm short 1 recruit. Yes 1. I have a girl who kept saying she was going to sign. I talked to her last Sunday and she agreed to do it on Tuesday. Well she hasn't yet. I play to try to reach her tonight. She was away for the weekend. I have tried a few times during the week and no response.
I'm starting to worry that if she doesn't sign, I'll miss out on this trip.
I had 2 shows yesterday , no recruit leads.
I have 1 today and 2 this week.
But in order to get someone qualified in time. They need to sign NOW.
But like it is said here " Giving up is not an option".

Well, remember Melissa she not only has to sign she has to qualify. So when you speak with her again make sure she has her parties all lined up.

After I read your full message I tried to delet my post, but I don't know how to do that.

You are rockin ladies!

I stayed positive today at my show in hopes to get someone interested in this business. Sure enough, someone asked for more info. YIPPIE. I'm scheduled to call her Tuesday to answer questions. I pray and pray hard that this one pans out. But if only my other gal would finally sign and get moving, I would be fine.
We shall see.
I think all the way to my show I kept saying to myself, giving up is not an option.:D

44,537 down $7,463 to go!!!

I don't know HOW I am going to make it! IF NONE of my shows cancel before the end of the year, they ALL have to be at least $700 for me to make it! I NEED more shows!

If only I could recruit and qualify another person my load would be lightend!

Christ Follower said:
44,537 down $7,463 to go!!!

I don't know HOW I am going to make it! IF NONE of my shows cancel before the end of the year, they ALL have to be at least $700 for me to make it! I NEED more shows!

If only I could recruit and qualify another person my load would be lightend!

call all your aug-oct host and let them know the stones are 20% off plus 10% extra for her-- THe deep covered baker is 60% off for a 150 show!! You need book parties too!

Had my Open House today - sales are just over $900 with a few more coming in :D
I'm less than 1500 points from Miami now....

pamperedlinda said:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome. Keep it up!:)

pamperedlinda said:

That is awesome!!! How many did you have at your open house?

WOW, Linda!

That is an awesome result, Linda!! You'll need to tell us all what you did for such a successful party.

Thanks ya'll - I'm very tired today!

Right now sales are $959 and I expect a few more orders today.

There were 5 of us (me, Premier Jewelry, Homemade Gourmet, SLAH, and Aloette). We each gave away a door prize and each of us did Mystery Host. We held it at my house. I think we had @ 35 - 40 people attend.

Here's my update. I'm not near as close as Linda! I still hope to recruit and qualify someone by the end of the year (to help with the points needed)

Miami 52,000 + 4 recruits
Have Recruits :)
Have 46, 061 points!!

Need 5939!

I'm so close!! This month my sales have been low!! I'm hoping that my remaining 4 hosts pull it together. I need them all to have at least $750 in sales!! I also have 3 shows that I haven't submitted that are not included in the points. Altogether the sales I have for them is less than $1k. I hope they get it together with outside orders. They all told me they want at least $500 in sales. One is working on $500 (and using the kit credit at $80!! Hooray!), one is working on $700 (and her hubby will use the kit credit!! Hooray!), the last is working on $700 (and her friend will co-host and use the kit credit!! Hooray!)

It would so be awesome if they all did what they say they will do! I will not count them till we submi their agreements! Ya know?!

I am beyond excited! I just had a gal qualify today and with the two shows that I have to submit along with tonights show... my dh and I will be going to Mexico!!!!!! And we're blessed to have the extra TPC day so I'm just before Jesus with praise! I can't thank each of you who share so willingly here with what you do. It all helps SO much! I am scared to look at the level 4 requirements today... for now I'm just so beyond happy for Level 3! Thanks y'all for all your help!

Wa-HOOOOOOOOOOO!!! That is sooo awesome! You are having a great year. Thank the Lord!! Praise God!! Wa-Hoo!! Enjoy Mexico!

You guys are just rockin'! I'm on a bit of a hiatus, but I'm still popping in every couple days to see how everyone is doing. Miami is still a possibility for me (about 2500 points away), but a family illness has me on a very short leash. Anyhoo, I just wanted to say hello and share that I'm cheering you all on! Looking forward to catching up at Leadership. :)

legacypc46 said:
You guys are just rockin'! I'm on a bit of a hiatus, but I'm still popping in every couple days to see how everyone is doing. Miami is still a possibility for me (about 2500 points away), but a family illness has me on a very short leash. Anyhoo, I just wanted to say hello and share that I'm cheering you all on! Looking forward to catching up at Leadership. :)

HOw nice of you to check in in the middle of stuff that you're dealing with. I hope you get Miami!! Good luck with everything. See you at Leadership.

Thanks for checking in - I've missed you. Hope all is going well with you and your family.

12,000 points to go with about 1000 to submit so far, 6000 in recruiting points to complete and 7 shows on the books.

That is SO awesome! I just want all of you to know that if I couldn't pop in and out on this board and get pumped, get pushed or get inspired to keep leading my team, some days would just not go so great! I've got a wonderful director and cluster but having y'all just adds to the richness of doing PC! May God sweep over each one of you today in a way that is undeniably HIM and bless each one of you!

I am now up to 46,017!!!

ONLY $5,983 to go to Miami! I really really really want this trip!

I am not sure I can pull it off with my shows I have booked. I would really like to get another 3-4 shows in my December calendar!

I will be SO bummed if I miss it by like a thousand! I have 3 more cooking shows, a fundraiser and 2 catalog shows this month. December I only have 4 cooking shows (but one of them is a combo party with partylite so I don't like to count it) and a catalog show.

I am making some calls tomorrow!

Christ Follower said:
I am now up to 46,017!!!

ONLY $5,983 to go to Miami! I really really really want this trip!

I am not sure I can pull it off with my shows I have booked. I would really like to get another 3-4 shows in my December calendar!

I will be SO bummed if I miss it by like a thousand! I have 3 more cooking shows, a fundraiser and 2 catalog shows this month. December I only have 4 cooking shows (but one of them is a combo party with partylite so I don't like to count it) and a catalog show.

I am making some calls tomorrow!

You can do it!!!

How funny - I'm in the same boat...6100 to go assuming my consultant qualifies by the end of the year and after I submit the few shows ready to go in.:):):)

I need to get on the phone too. I would LOVE some more December shows!

Grr no bookings at my show last night. BUT one of my girls who I thought was going to go inactive has 2 shows this month and another one has 1. My brand new consultant has her grand opening tonight that I'm going to so it will be good! I'm very excited for her!

Ellen, Let's challenge each other- I am 3,995 points away from Miami, I have a show tonight, a 2-day booth after Thanksgiving, and 3 catalog shows in November a fundraiser, booth , 3 catalog shows and 4 cooking shows in December (2-of them I have not been able to reach this week, so they may not hold) I am at the same spot you are, just praying everything holds, and hoping I do not get to the end of December with points still needed. I know how quickly things can fall apart at the last minute- I really wish I had it in the bag coming into November!!!.

YIKES!! I need 2 recruits in 10 days or I go into re-promotion!! I don't want that! Prayer warriors be praying for me! I have 4 people on the fence please pray that at least 2 of them think PC will be a good fit for them.

Chef Kearns said:
YIKES!! I need 2 recruits in 10 days or I go into re-promotion!! I don't want that! Prayer warriors be praying for me! I have 4 people on the fence please pray that at least 2 of them think PC will be a good fit for them.

Ok Lord, you know the plans you have here... we humbly ask for 2 recruits with the ability to qualify quickly! Thanks Jesus, Amen

quiverfull7 said:
Ok Lord, you know the plans you have here... we humbly ask for 2 recruits with the ability to qualify quickly! Thanks Jesus, Amen

Amen and Amen to that!!!

Please praise God with me... with the show I submitted today ....
I'M GOING TO MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!! and praise God I get an extra day
for TPC! Now I may as well shoot for level 4... yikes.. that's out there
but God knows if it's possible!

Thank you Jesus! You shine through her! She is a blessing to us. Thank you for her success in her business. You are the CEO!

quiverfull7 said:
Please praise God with me... with the show I submitted today ....
I'M GOING TO MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!! and praise God I get an extra day
for TPC! Now I may as well shoot for level 4... yikes.. that's out there
but God knows if it's possible!
Woo hooo!!!!!! Did you earn TPC in the 2007-2008 earning period? If so, then you get the extra TPC day for Mexico. The one you're earning now from June 1, 2008-May 31, 2009 will apply toward the Disney trip, if that all makes sense.

Congratulations!!!! You will LOVE it! This is your first trip, right??? You will be amazed!

pamperedbecky said:
Woo hooo!!!!!! Did you earn TPC in the 2007-2008 earning period? If so, then you get the extra TPC day for Mexico. The one you're earning now from June 1, 2008-May 31, 2009 will apply toward the Disney trip, if that all makes sense.

Congratulations!!!! You will LOVE it! This is your first trip, right??? You will be amazed!

Yes... I had TPC last year for the first time and you know what is SO cool? There are 7 rubies in that ring... just like my 7 precious jewel children!!!! I just had to dance before Him about that one! Now to watch Jesus add some diamonds for my grandchildren!!!!
And yes... I missed the cruise last year by 2000 points and I could see God's hand in that coming out that way so I was just fine with it. I have to get busy and get our passports. My dh keeps saying take the money but I asked him to just please go with me this once! Then if Jesus chooses to let our family fulfill a life long dream for our kids of going to Disney... that would just be too cool!!!!!!!!!! Thanks y'all so much for sharing my joy!!!!!!!

quiverfull7 said:
Yes... I had TPC last year for the first time and you know what is SO cool? There are 7 rubies in that ring... just like my 7 precious jewel children!!!! I just had to dance before Him about that one! Now to watch Jesus add some diamonds for my grandchildren!!!!
And yes... I missed the cruise last year by 2000 points and I could see God's hand in that coming out that way so I was just fine with it. I have to get busy and get our passports. My dh keeps saying take the money but I asked him to just please go with me this once! Then if Jesus chooses to let our family fulfill a life long dream for our kids of going to Disney... that would just be too cool!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on getting that extra day!!! AND a ring. :)

It's official for me--I'm going to Mexico!! I just had one qualify and with my promotion points I'm up to 71,000 something--yay!! I'm so excited--gotta get a passport!--Lisa

lisagoins said:
It's official for me--I'm going to Mexico!! I just had one qualify and with my promotion points I'm up to 71,000 something--yay!! I'm so excited--gotta get a passport!--Lisa

YAHOO! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!

lisagoins said:

Congrats, Lisa!!!! Yay!

Congrats Lisa and Diane!!!

Diane, my vote is to stick to your guns and go to Mexico. PC is wonderfully 'hands-off' during the trip...you get to truly relax, play, and have couple time (or family time if you exercise the buy-in option). :)

I just booked another December show so things are looking better for Miami! I have a show tonight and tomorrow so I am praying for high sales and December bookings! (A recruit would be nice too!)

How many points do you still need Ellen?

Ok, I REALLY need to go to bed since it's 1 am and I'm so tired. But I had to come post because i'm starting to FREAK OUT. In a good way!!

After tallying all of the shows I've had to date including tonight's which should get more outside orders (not all are submitted yet) AND taking into account my consultant who SHOULD qualify in time to get me 2000 points, I only have 4765 points to go to PARIS!!! I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, but this also motivates me. I still have 3 cooking shows in November, a fundraiser that seems to be petering out :( and 4 catalog shows (one of those already has $263 that's factored in but I hope to get a little more). Then in December I have 3 cooking shows on the books, one that still needs to book and I HOPE she does and two for sure catalog shows. I have a booth too, but I'm not expecting much from that. One of my 3 shows is my Mom's and she always has at least $1000 shows. So........ if all of these hold and maybe if I can get another show or two, I'm thinking that it's possible. That doesn't even factor in the online orders and hopefully HO lead orders that'll come in over the next 6 weeks. I HOPE!!!

Just had to share because I'm freaking out because this actually looks possible when I break it down like this. OHHHH MYYYYYY!!!:D:D:D:D

Chef Kearns said:
How many points do you still need Ellen?

The same. I am 5984 away (or something like that).

I had a show tonight that is not even qualified. I did the DCB fajitas and pass around salsa. The guests LOVED it! Everyone had so much fun. I booked 2 January shows but there were only 3 orders.

I have 2 more cooking shows this month along with a fundraiser and catalog show. The fundraiser is only at $220 right now but more orders are coming in.

How are your points coming along Sandra?

Right now I have 6 shows to submit. Before I submit those shows I need 5922. Three of the parties are still collecting orders. Three I'm playing phone tag with the host to close the party. After those sales I'll only need 3111.51 in sales to get there!!!

Wow!! I haven't tallied it in a while!! I still have 2 more parties this month and 4 on the calendar for December with 2 more possibles. Man, I sure hope to make it! My last show this month should be really good (emphasis on SHOULD). My host is really excited.

I still need 2 recruits this month!! I have a booth today so I hope to scoop at least 1 up there! I had 2 leads from my party last night, but one lady won't be available for a follow-up until the week after Thanksgiving. Please stay in prayer for me. I know God didn't bring me here to fail. Ask Him to help me do my part in making it happen.

Thanks!!!

We can make it, Ellen. Be sure to send out an email blast to your customers. Let them know how close you are and ask them to send in any Christmas orders. Or maybe you can get a few office parties or something. I will be in prayer for you, too.

Ellen & Sandra -

You both are SOOO close!! You can do it!!! I'll be crossing my fingers for you guys!!

9,238 points to go!! I have 2 consultants left to qualify and 6 shows to go. eeeek!

I FINALLY signed #4 this morning.:approve: So now I hope she qaulifies by the end of Dec. I'm going to have to be sure she has it all lined up and keep an eye on the IPT.
I have currently 59,000 points before submitted 18 shows still for November and have 5 for December. So the points have been done for level 2.
I really wanted Mexico. But won't get the 2 more recruits by then. I will sneak by the points though. However I do have 2 leads I'm working with,so I can't give up hope yet, right? :(
Either way a beach and a drink and no kids is all good to me.:sun:

chefkugler said:
I FINALLY signed #4 this morning.:approve: So now I hope she qaulifies by the end of Dec. I'm going to have to be sure she has it all lined up and keep an eye on the IPT.
I have currently 59,000 points before submitted 18 shows still for November and have 5 for December. So the points have been done for level 2.
I really wanted Mexico. But won't get the 2 more recruits by then. I will sneak by the points though. However I do have 2 leads I'm working with,so I can't give up hope yet, right? :(
Either way a beach and a drink and no kids is all good to me.:sun:

I signed 4 this month you CAN too!! --prior to this month I had 3 for the YEAR!
go 4 it!

I did it!!! Paris here I come!!!!

kcont said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so awesome. I hope to join you. :)

kcont said:

Woohoo! Congratulations. You will love it!

<h2>1. How can I earn enough points to qualify for the Paris trip?</h2><p>To earn enough points for the Paris trip, you can follow the 8+1 plan. This means submitting at least 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month, bringing you closer to your goal.</p><h2>2. What is the 8+1 plan?</h2><p>The 8+1 plan is a strategy for earning points towards the Paris trip. It involves submitting 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month.</p><h2>3. Can I earn points through catalog shows?</h2><p>Yes, you can earn points through catalog shows. For every $100 in sales from a catalog show, you will earn 1 point towards the trip.</p><h2>4. Do I have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip?</h2><p>No, you do not have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip. The 8+1 plan can help you earn enough points without reaching Level 4. However, if you do earn Level 4, you will earn additional points towards the trip.</p><h2>5. How many points do I need to qualify for the Paris trip?</h2><p>You will need a total of 74,990 points to qualify for the Paris trip. This can be earned through a combination of cooking shows, catalog shows, and helping others start their business.</p>

1. How can I earn enough points to qualify for the Paris trip?

To earn enough points for the Paris trip, you can follow the 8+1 plan. This means submitting at least 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month, bringing you closer to your goal.

2. What is the 8+1 plan?

The 8+1 plan is a strategy for earning points towards the Paris trip. It involves submitting 8 cooking shows per month with an average sales of $700, and helping one person successfully start their business every month. This will earn you approximately 5,000 points per month.

3. Can I earn points through catalog shows?

Yes, you can earn points through catalog shows. For every $100 in sales from a catalog show, you will earn 1 point towards the trip.

4. Do I have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip?

No, you do not have to earn Level 4 to qualify for the Paris trip. The 8+1 plan can help you earn enough points without reaching Level 4. However, if you do earn Level 4, you will earn additional points towards the trip.

5. How many points do I need to qualify for the Paris trip?

You will need a total of 74,990 points to qualify for the Paris trip. This can be earned through a combination of cooking shows, catalog shows, and helping others start their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcont
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • MORFIA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
Replies