• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theRedbook Article Made a Sale for Me!!!

In summary, "theRedbook Article Made a Sale for Me!!!" is an article featured in the Pampered Chef Redbook that showcases the success of a consultant in making a sale using our products and techniques. It can be accessed through the latest issue of the Redbook, available for purchase on our website or through a consultant. The article discusses the experiences and tips of the consultant, which can be used by anyone in our organization. It also serves as a source of inspiration and ideas for customers on how to use our products effectively for sales.
Laura4
I sold one of those peelers yesterday based on that article. I had a group of ladies, wearing purple "Girls' Night Out" T-shirts. A group of older ladies. Too funny! She was INTENT on ordering this peeler because she read an article in the Redbook magazine last month on how great this peeler is and she's been making soups for fall! Was so glad to have helped her! Thank you, Pampered Chef and Redbook!!

That's awesome! It's always satisfying to see someone get excited about a product you recommended. I've been wanting to try out that peeler myself after hearing so many good things about it. And what a fun coincidence with the ladies in their "Girls' Night Out" shirts – sounds like it was meant to be! Thanks for sharing your success with us. Happy cooking!

Congratulations on your sale, that's fantastic! It's always exciting when our customers are so enthusiastic about our products. The Redbook article really does showcase the quality and usefulness of our peelers, and it's great to see it directly translate into a sale for you. Keep up the great work and continue to share the benefits of our products with others. Thank you for being a dedicated Pampered Chef consultant!

What is "theRedbook Article Made a Sale for Me!!!"?

"theRedbook Article Made a Sale for Me!!!" is an article featured in the Pampered Chef Redbook that highlights the success of one of our consultants in making a sale through the use of our products and techniques.

How can I access theRedbook Article Made a Sale for Me!!!?

TheRedbook Article Made a Sale for Me!!! can be found in the latest issue of the Pampered Chef Redbook, which is available for purchase through our website or through your consultant.

What does theRedbook Article Made a Sale for Me!!! discuss?

The article discusses the experiences of one of our consultants in using our products and techniques to make a successful sale. It also provides tips and insights for other consultants on how to replicate this success.

Can I use the tips and techniques mentioned in theRedbook Article Made a Sale for Me!!!?

Absolutely! The tips and techniques mentioned in the article are designed to help all of our consultants succeed and can be used by anyone in our organization.

Is theRedbook Article Made a Sale for Me!!! only beneficial for consultants?

No, theRedbook Article Made a Sale for Me!!! can also be a great source of inspiration and ideas for our customers. It gives insight into the effectiveness of our products and how they can be used in creative ways to make sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies