• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theOutlet Has Blossomed Again - ??

Thanks! I'm glad you like it!Do you have the link to the Professional Cookware Grill Pan?Do you have the link to the Professional Cookware Grill Pan?Yes, the link is in the summary.Thanks!
ChefetteDuJour
Gold Member
Wow, you really need to watch that thing every day.

The Prof Cookware Grill Pan is back along with several other things that had disappeared.

Do Outlet sales count to SAT?!

Yes, they do.

gotta go check it out.

Yea! It was so bare for so long.

Yes.. It's changed alot in the last few days and weeks. But alot of the same items are popping up again. I have seen quite a few interesting, hot/popular type items come up every so often. ANd of course- their "hot ticket" items that are limited time, etc.

Can you tell me what SAT means? I read somewhere else that outlet sales are non-commissionable... if so what's the value of putting them out there as a consultant?

JackieZ said:
Can you tell me what SAT means? I read somewhere else that outlet sales are non-commissionable... if so what's the value of putting them out there as a consultant?

SAT = Sell-a-thon. ..the period we get to make sales to earn the new upcoming season's products. We just had "SAT" in November for the upcoming Spring product to be announced early Feb. We can still earn a product with 2 shows held/submitted Dec 1-15th.

And you DO earn commission on all outlet sales- just not any personal outlet purchases YOU make through the Consultant's Corner link online because it already is discounted the additional 20%.

JackieZ said:

SAT is sellathon - we could earn the new season's products by reaching levels in a November and other product for 2 shows Dec 1-15. This happens twice a year.

Outlet items ARE commissionable and they do count toward our sales in the month they are purchased.

Thanks! I knew there had to be a point... just wasn't catching onto exactly what it was!

One more question if you don't mind... can I put them in through P3 or can people only order from my website?

Thanks again!!!

JackieZ said:
Thanks! I knew there had to be a point... just wasn't catching onto exactly what it was!

One more question if you don't mind... can I put them in through P3 or can people only order from my website?

Thanks again!!!

They can only order outlet items online through your website. We can't order any items from the outlet in P3.

Good to know... thanks!

What is the difference between the Professional Cookware and the Executive Cookware?

winklermom said:
What is the difference between the Professional Cookware and the Executive Cookware?

Different type of non-stick coating and different handles and knobs on lids. My grill pan is professional and it's really nice - even though I personally prefer the look and feel of the executive.

Related to theOutlet Has Blossomed Again - ??

1. What is "theOutlet"?

"theOutlet" is a section on Pampered Chef's website that features products at discounted prices. These products may be discontinued, overstocked, or seasonal items.

2. How often does "theOutlet" get new products?

New products are added to "theOutlet" on a monthly basis. However, the specific items and quantities may vary.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on "theOutlet" products?

Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be applied to "theOutlet" items as they are already discounted.

4. Are "theOutlet" products covered under the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all products purchased from "theOutlet" are covered under the Pampered Chef guarantee. If you encounter any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased from "theOutlet"?

Due to the nature of "theOutlet" products being discounted, all sales are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • Chefgirl2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies