• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Young and the Restless: Today's Must-See Episode

In summary, the title of the post is "In summary, Y&R fans are excited for today's episode." Nikki's death is mentioned, and it seems that David may be involved. There are many potential outcomes to the episode, and it is unclear which one will happen.
It has been boring here lately. They need to get some substance to the show.

We all know Victor did not kill Walter, so, Heather will have egg on her face again.

I read in a Soap mag last week that Victor took a vacation to Germany where he was born to speek at a musuem and show some kind of movie. And the a lot of the "call scenes" were done from Germany. I hope he gets back from vacation soon and films some good stuff!!

This mess with Catherine and Gloria is ridiculous. When will Gloria ever get whats coming to her?! I am sick of all things Gloria and River and Jeffrey!!!

And we all saw Sharon and Jack's problems coming. And since Nick is "such a good listener," want to be who's shoulder she cries on?!UHHHH!!! I cannot stand her!!!!

And Heather putting those doubts in Phyllis' head yesterday. Her and Adam are about like "two peas in a pod" here lately when it comes to me liking them. Of course, she will be appalled at Adam's actions with Jack when the truth comes out. I guess Adam will be the next Newman she prosecutes!! The thought of him behind bars is amazing!:D

I can't wait for Adam to get caught with all of this!

I hope Sharon goes running to Brad and NOT NICK!

And get on with Cane finding out he is NOT the daddy, and Billy is! UGHH!

Next WEEK -stayed tuned for the Victor and Ashley reuniting story! :)

Any new updates? I haven't had a chance to watch lately.......

Nothing exciting......
Ashely went to France to find Victor.
Looks like Sharon and Nick will be out there at the same time too :/.

Adam has been caught by Vic about the diary- selling it for money and knowing it's a scam. They just have to prove it now.

Not really following the Catherine-Marge character plot nor the Micheal and Glo and Rivers story either?

That's all I Know... any spoilers to share anyone?

Pulleeassee, Sharon get over your feelings for Nick already. Phyllis is NOT going to be happy seeing them together having coffee.

Yeay, Victor and Ashley finally reunite next week!

Not too excited about anything else going on :(.

Poor Victor he's lost all Hope! :( At least Ashely got him to open up and trust her. ;) Feel kinda bad for Phyllis, I hope Nick doens't bail her! :O

Can someone please THROW SHARON off the Eiffel Tower!!!!!!!!!!!????!!!!!!!

I know they are setting use up for Nick and Sharon to get back together, but I do not if I can continue to watch if they do. UH!!!!!!:mad::mad:

I love Victor but ENOUGH ALREADY!! Now, he'll fall for Ashley once again and then fall back with Nikki later. I am ready for him to either be with Nikki or be with someone new. I wish they had not of killed Sabrina and had them stay together for a while. Victor is too strong of a character for him to be acting like this. I do not like it when they have him pitiful and broken!

NOOOOO, Why NICK! :0 Why did you go there! :/ Poor Phyllis, what will she do now?!? Boy one night with Ashley sure turned Victors life around! lol

Wonder where Catherine went wondering off to and how long it will take them all to figure out it wasn't her!

Heehee, the Look on Jack's face when Victor entered the building! LOL Priceless! Nothing else exciting going down as far as I am concerned. Can't wait for monday's cliff hanger.

Monday's gonna be good! =)

C-ya Adam! You're goin down! Hopefully taken Jack with! hehee

WLMcCoy said:
Monday's gonna be good! =)

Monday was much like I thought it would be. I cannot wait for Victor to go after Adam!!! CYA!!!!!!! I gues Nikki will pay the wounded part of "Oh Ashley I didn't mean for you to save Victor by stealing him from me once agan!" HA!

I wonder how long it will take for Katherine to get back to her family.

There are so many story lines these sayds that I would love to go away.

Yeah the whole Catherine/Marge storey is lame.

I just like the Victor story right now.. until they get Chloe exposed for lying that is. Heehee.

Tick, tock, tick tock... it's just a matter of time before Jack is found out by Phyllis and Paul! LOL

I loved seeing Adam get punched today!

jrstephens said:
Can someone please THROW SHARON off the Eiffel Tower!!!!!!!!!!!????!!!!!!!

I know they are setting use up for Nick and Sharon to get back together, but I do not if I can continue to watch if they do. UH!!!!!!:mad::mad:

I love Victor but ENOUGH ALREADY!! Now, he'll fall for Ashley once again and then fall back with Nikki later. I am ready for him to either be with Nikki or be with someone new. I wish they had not of killed Sabrina and had them stay together for a while. Victor is too strong of a character for him to be acting like this. I do not like it when they have him pitiful and broken!

Ha, we all know Sharona nd Brad want each other so why don't they just put them together! She annoys me!!!! It's the same ol same ol.. glad I have tivo so I can ff through the boring parts. I can not stand Amber, could not stand her on B&B and can not stand her now.

I hate when Friday's dont' leave much of a cliff hanger for monday! :(

heat123 said:
I hate when Friday's dont' leave much of a cliff hanger for monday! :(

I said the same thing last night!

Adam is such a Dumb *** putting his money in a SWISS acct, makes him look totally guilty and like he is fleeing! The forgerer will rat them out to get a lesser sentence I am sure!

It's only a matter of time before what Phyllis knows of Jacks Mexico trip -connecting it to the diary that Victor left behind!

Heehee, I wonder if Phyllis will convince Brad to go after Sharon, with her failing marriage!?

It's going to get juicy soon!

Oh, I get it, Phyllis will blow Jack out of the water to push Sharon into Brad's arms?

Awh, poor Karen, I think she is SWEET and her and Neil are cute together. I hope he doesn't dump her for Tyra!

Yeah for Paul. I love Paul~ I hope they are happy. I am getting tired of the whole Kay story line, didn't we just get over the similar line with Victor. What does Olivia know about Karen?

I don't know that Olivia knows anything about Karen, I just think she thinks, Tyra is a better match for Neil than Karen. She mentioned Trya being very similar to Drew. IMHO

just a matter of time before Dur shows up alive!

merego said:

OH, Of course, cause that's the way soaps roll! LOL

Hm, when is the story line of Billy being father going to come out! Poor Cane can't think he's the father forever!

Sharon's buggin, she NEEDS to go after Bradly!

Nikki and Paul make a cute couple. He's soo much better than David:yuck:!

And how long before someone recognizes Mrs. C and brings her back home!

merego said:

I think so too!

I do not like Tyra, she it "too much" to me. I like Karen but I know it will never work. I had envisioned Dru coming back right as they were about to be married.

jrstephens said:
I think so too!

I do not like Tyra, she it "too much" to me. I like Karen but I know it will never work. I had envisioned Dru coming back right as they were about to be married.

Totally, I see it now!:p

Didn't Kay have amnesia once before and disappear and was a waitress?? or was that Stephanie from the B&B? Wait, that was Vicki on One Life to Live.... but she did't have amnsia she just wanted a change in her life~ geeeez...All the storylines seem to be the same anymore.
Amber bores me... snooooze,:cry::cry::cry::cry: I miss Kay.. why, why why:cry::cry: some more. When is Gloria going to get what is coming to her???? She is a hoot but come on, things go bad then she always schemes to get back on top. When is she going to be exposed for the Jabot skin creme scandel? Things are just not moving , it is all so boring....

jrstephens said:
I think so too!

that's when the dead usually come back, on the wedding day :)

I'm sure Dru will show up soon. maybe before the wedding if not for sure the day of.

So what secret is Phyllis blowing Jack out of the water with? Her thinking he was cheating or him being apart of Victors journal hoax???

Oh NO, Chloe is starting to rub off on Cane?! :/ They need to expose Billy as the father already, before he starts to have feelings for her!! :O

Go Ashley, Keep that dimwit brother of yours inline! But Billy is puppted by Jack.

Woo hoo! I'm glad they finally replaced Eden's actress! I'm not sure if I like the new actress... will have to wait until I see her a little more.I was pretty bummed to see how Chloe was disliking Billy today... I want Lilly and Cane to work out!I'm guessing Phyllis' dirt on Jack is about the hotel room and her thinking he was cheating. I see it blowing up that Sharon and Nick find out Phyllis was the one meddling and Nick gets pissed at Phyllis.

I was glad they changed Eden too. I hope that makes me like her better.

I am kind of getting over the "Cane and Lilly" thing. I am tired of him "oh I love you and I am sorry I hurt you." I know that he did not really sleep with Chloe but he didn't have to marry her, so, I am just getting tired of it.

I also was aggravated about Lilly being all "holier than though with Billy" betraying Jill. Come on, Lilly, have you not been in Genoa City logn enough to know she is a horrible person!!! HA!

I thought Ashley's part was good. I always like it when someone "one ups" Jack!!! And I think it it awful that Jack is black mailing Billy basically with his lifestyle but I know Billy knew the day would come.

I know this with Sharon and Jack will blow up in Phyllis' face! Especially when it comes out he was not "with" the hooker! But then Sharon will be just as mad about what he did to Victor. And I figure although Brad will be there, Nick will pick up the pieces. Although I HATE the idea, I know that eventually they will be back together. I do not like AT ALL that they never let Phyllis confront Nick about the kiss!!! The old Phyllis would have thrown her over the bridge they were standing own!!!!! They are letting Phyllis roll over and play dead too much here lately.

And how much and Amber and Daniel sitting around the loft can we take!!! And then Kevin and Jana coming over and they all get into it. Enough already!!!

I hope when Katherine comes back she will still let te Abbotts have control of Jabot and not Jill.

hm, today was interesting with the forger approaching Victor and Phyllis's scheme unfolding for tomorrow. YEAH RIGHT... Jack a sex addict, what a joke!

YEAH RIGHT... Jack a sex addict, what a joke![/QUOTE]

Ha ha, I know :)

I guess Jack thinks being a sex attict is better than having sharon finding out about the Dirary . he will do anything to get back at Victor
Nick will get back wth shraron not BRAD .
It was a good thing that Nicki reported the ring lost that may be the only way she will come back . I can't wait for that to happen .

yes, but what a LAME cover story totaly BS mularky! LOL he could have made up a lamer story! NOT ;)

Oh puleaze, end this Cane/Lily/Chloe story already! Reveal who the father is and be DONE with it! :/

Sharon is soo desperate for Nick's attention it's sickening! She needs to turn to Bradly :/

This is buggin!

Really sick of the lilly, cane chole thing also. Sharon is boring too. I'm sick of the poor little me game. I think they should let phyillis kick her butt or somthing. It's just getting a little boring, I'm so glad I have a dvr.

twinchefs said:
Really sick of the lilly, cane chole thing also. Sharon is boring too. I'm sick of the poor little me game. I think they should let phyillis kick her butt or somthing. It's just getting a little boring, I'm so glad I have a dvr.

Ditto, gotta love DVR!:D

So, how many of us di dnot think Chloe was going to fall off the ladder when her and Lilli were arguing?!!! Could they be more obvious!!!!! I wonder if Billy is going to say anything to her. I am SICK of this mess!!!!! At least he has figured out that he is the father. He can hang it up with Lilli now. I wish they would bring a good man in the show for Lilli (like Malcolm and I am not saying Malcolm b/c I know he's her dad, I am saying a character like Malcolm, I LOVE Shemar Moore!)and let her be happy for a while. Dru needs to come back and slap some sense in to her family! HA!

I am so ready for Jeffrey to turn in Gloria. The guide for Friday says "Gloria arrested" so maybe he is. But the Michael will get her out of it I am sure. Or she could be getting arrested for perjury all those years ago. As long as they throw away the keys I do not care the reason.

Jack will rue the day!! I cannot wait for Victor to go after him. That's always when the show is so good when they are fueding!

I am at work so I will not watch today's until late tonight. I wonder what "Phyllis' confession" will be. The credit card statement or seeing Nick kiss Sharon? Don't tell me, I will see it tonight, :) Her doing the credit card statement is going to blow up in her face I know and then Nick will feel bad for Sharon all the more and be mad at Phyllis. But then in the end he will be sick b/c he will betray Phyllis b/c of it and then that statement will be the proof that Victor and Michael need to nail Jack to the wall and then Nick will have left her b/c she hurt Sharon which in the end helped his dad!!!

I wish I could get together several of the characters and put them in a building that explodes and they are all dead FOR REAL on the show to NEVER come back. I would put Gloria, Sharon, Chloe, and Amber in it. Who would yall want to go in my building?

Last edited:
jrstephens said:
So, how many of us di dnot think Chloe was going to fall off the ladder when her and Lilli were arguing?!!! Could they be more obvious!!!!! I wonder if Billy is going to say anything to her. I am SICK of this mess!!!!!

I am so ready for Jeffrey to turn Gloria in. The guuide for Friday says :Gloria arrested" so maybe he is. But the MIchael will get her out of it I am sure. Or she could be getting arrested for perjury all those years ago. As long as they throw away the keys I do not care the reason.

Jack will rue the day!! I cannot wait for Victor to go after him. That's always when the show is so good when they are fueding!

I wish I could get together several of the characters and put them in a building that explodes and they are all dead FOR REAL on the show to NEVER come back. I would put Gloria, Sharon, Chloe, and Amber in it. Who would yall want to go in my building?

Heehee, Ditto to your last sentence! Jack too, I can't stand him but he's too much of a Main character to blow up! lol

hm, Victor offering a bargain to Adam? I would think he'd want to bring him down with Jack!

I wonder where this leaves Nick and Phyllis now?

Looks like Glo is getting turned in for the cream. C-ya!

Billy Better step up... now knowing he is the father! :/

jrstephens said:

I'll toss Adam & Tyra in there!

Oh, yeah I forgot about Adam, the reject son! Toss him in there for me too! :)

I can't wait for the Victor Scam to unfold and Adam and Jack get tossed in Jail! heehee

WLMcCoy said:
I'll toss Adam & Tyra in there!

I CANNOT believe I forgot to include Adam in the explosion!!HAHA!!!

OMG, today was a total SNORE! :/

Hm, I wonder what Heather is going to decide: flee with Adam or kick him to the curb cause he's an IDIOT? lol

I hope they lock Glo up and throw away the key! :D

about time Glo gets what she deserves for the cream, that has been dragging on forever, then forggotten about, then brought up, then forgotten about.... just end it already!!!!
The Chloe/Lily thing was so obvious, that is how soaps roll though. :)

<H2>1. What time does "The Young and the Restless" air?</H2><p>The show airs weekdays at 12:30 p.m. EST on CBS.</p><H2>2. Will there be any major plot twists in today's episode?</H2><p>We can't give away any spoilers, but there are always unexpected twists and turns in the world of Genoa City.</p><H2>3. How can I watch the episode if I miss it during its original airing?</H2><p>You can catch up on missed episodes on the CBS website or on the CBS app.</p><H2>4. Are there any new characters or guest stars appearing in today's episode?</H2><p>We can't reveal any surprises, but keep an eye out for any familiar faces or new additions to the cast.</p><H2>5. How can I stay updated on all the latest "Young and the Restless" news and updates?</H2><p>Follow the official social media accounts for the show and check out fan sites for the latest news, spoilers, and behind-the-scenes content.</p>

1. What time does "The Young and the Restless" air?

The show airs weekdays at 12:30 p.m. EST on CBS.

2. Will there be any major plot twists in today's episode?

We can't give away any spoilers, but there are always unexpected twists and turns in the world of Genoa City.

3. How can I watch the episode if I miss it during its original airing?

You can catch up on missed episodes on the CBS website or on the CBS app.

4. Are there any new characters or guest stars appearing in today's episode?

We can't reveal any surprises, but keep an eye out for any familiar faces or new additions to the cast.

5. How can I stay updated on all the latest "Young and the Restless" news and updates?

Follow the official social media accounts for the show and check out fan sites for the latest news, spoilers, and behind-the-scenes content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies