• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Young and the Restless: Today's Must-See Episode

In summary, the title of the post is "In summary, Y&R fans are excited for today's episode." Nikki's death is mentioned, and it seems that David may be involved. There are many potential outcomes to the episode, and it is unclear which one will happen.
Did anyone notice that Brad is now on Bold and the Beautiful

:chef:

I don't like the way the Adam storyline is going to be heading but I will still watch Y&R.

Ouuhhh, it was the OLD Phillip! :O
And so the plot thickens!! lol

heat123 said:
Ouuhhh, it was the OLD Phillip! :O
And so the plot thickens!! lol

This is so interesting. I wonder where they are taking all of this.

http://www.soaps.com/youngandrestless/news/4355/Chris_Engen_Statement_on_Quitting_Young_and_The_Re
I didn't think the Adam/Rafe kissing thing was true. But Chris Engen made a statement about it. That's crazy, & doesn't make any sense. I didn't know Rafe was gay anyways.. hmm..

whiteyteresa said:
just watched that video and that is Victoria from the young and restless (Victor's and Nikki's daughter from a long time ago)

:chef:

So is the old Billy (Heather Toms brother). Or at least he used to be on B&B after he left Y & R

WLMcCoy said:
http://www.soaps.com/youngandrestless/news/4355/Chris_Engen_Statement_on_Quitting_Young_and_The_Re
I didn't think the Adam/Rafe kissing thing was true. But Chris Engen made a statement about it. That's crazy, & doesn't make any sense. I didn't know Rafe was gay anyways.. hmm..

That's too bad for the actor, as much as I despised his character.

WLMcCoy said:
I didn't know Rafe was gay anyways.. hmm..

Me too! When was that brought up?

Colleen and Rafe went out to Jimmy's together and he said he was gay. Colleen acted like she knew. I can't remember why they went out together. They just keep adding backstory to Rafe. I bet Rafe and Raul are related.

Lifeat50 said:
Colleen and Rafe went out to Jimmy's together and he said he was gay. Colleen acted like she knew. I can't remember why they went out together. They just keep adding backstory to Rafe. I bet Rafe and Raul are related.

WOW! I totally missed him saying that.. I should pay more attention! haha

Not sure if I want to slap Nick or Sharon harder.. or slap then both equally

I vote for BOTH!!

Dude, REALLY, Nick what an ass! They deserve one another. Phyllis move on to bigger and BETTER!

Thumbs up for Sharon.. Poor Ashley..

Wonder what Nick will do.. what an a-hole!!

WLMcCoy said:
Thumbs up for Sharon.. Poor Ashley..

Wonder what Nick will do.. what an a-hole!!

Totally agree!

Jack and Phyllis need to throw in the towel already! Poor Ash, I hope the baby is ok???

Poor Ashley has NO idea! :(

Hm, the old Phillip and Cane in cahoots? What will become of this story?

So Paul's sister???? And went loony after Jack left her?

OK, who was the guy that slammed the glass tumbler after hearing Daniel was released on bail and Jana wasn't? Hmm????

OK - so we got rid of our dish & now I can't dvr Y & R to watch later. Anyone care to fill me in on, say, the last week & 1/2?

DessertDivaFL said:
OK, who was the guy that slammed the glass tumbler after hearing Daniel was released on bail and Jana wasn't? Hmm????

I'd like to know this too!:confused:

crystalscookingnow said:
OK - so we got rid of our dish & now I can't dvr Y & R to watch later. Anyone care to fill me in on, say, the last week & 1/2?

Ok... Nick and Sharon are back together (YUCK) like they never were apart!
Adam is setting up Ashley re: Zabrina's hauntings. And Victor is suspsiciuos of him but Adam set up Estella the housekeeper.

Nina is doing detective work to find out who Cane is.. she thinks he is a con. They just exhumed Phillips coffin and found nobody in it! The old Phillip is called Langly now and in cahoots with Cane.

Daniel is being set up by someone regarding a copied piece of art work that was stolen years ago, we dont' know who is setting him up?

Jack is being stalked by Mary Jane (who we have discovered is Paul Williams sister?) who is obsessed with him and wants revenge.

That's all I can recall as of late..;)

Last edited:
today was gooood.. can't wait to see this phillip thing play out!!

I will have to watch Friday's episode on CBS.com since I was out fishing and missed it!

I am so pissed about Phyllis being blamed for Summer's "accident"! Sometimes these storylines make me crazy!

Hm, the old Phillip back on Genoa City eh? What will this mean for Cane???
WTF, how can Phyllis be blamed! She's gone thru enough with Nick lately! Poor thing!

Well I haven't watched Y&R much in the last couple of years, but I go back to watching in from about 1975. I won't ever feel sorry for Phyllis - she was evil to Cricut and Danny!

I'm glad to see Nick and Sharon getting back together:)!

I thought Adam was getting caught already! UGH! Now he's in kahoots with Mary Jane.. come on! Get a better story line, throw him back in Jail. Esp. his new storyline with Reif! YUCK!

Poor Ashley and Victor will have to find out they lost yet another baby.

Hm and what will happen now that Lilly finds out she's prego? Will she take Cane back?

I wrote on YouTube on one of the clips that everyone in Genoa City is turning gay or getting pregnant. LOL Anyway, they seem to have lost some imagination with the show. The storylines are all wacko!

Adam needs to be off the show. His character contributes nothing. Gloria and Jeffrey need to go too. What happened to Lauren, Michael's wife and their son, Fen. I think Lily will take Cane back, otherwise, his character has no reason to stay in Genoa City.

Mary Jane is going to be found out and what will happen when she spills the beans about Victor? Nothing. He will claim she has lost her mind. Except for the fact that she is Paul's sister and he knows that Victor did this to her. Hmm...makes you wonder what they will conveniently leave out or bring out.

Why did they bring in Deacon from B&B???? Is he obsessed with Amber or something?

Oh yeah, that character from another soap... lol. Send Amber and this new guy back, we don't want em! lol

This show is getting too weird..

Agreed. I want the following characters gone: Amber, Deacon, Adam, Heather, Gloria, Jeffrey and Philip III (the one that is the real Philip)

I want back: Drucilla and Cricket!

And why is Chloe now becoming involved w/ Phillip II?!?! Shes been around w/ all Jill's sons (Billy, then Cane, Billy again, and now Phillip)!!!!:eek:

I do not like the story line w/ Lily having cancer. I understand that keeps Cane in the storyline, but still, having a baby would have been a much nicer storyline. :thumbdown:

And what is Amber going to do w/ Deacon?? Why does he have such an obsession with her? I vaguely remember him and her from B&B.:confused:

What happened to Criket? I wasn't an avid watcher when she left... how did she and why did her story line end?

Have NEVER liked Amber and this new Deacon guy bugs!

Hopefully Dre will come back! :)

All these "gay" storylines are lame. Agreed that all those characters need to leave now!

Oh, I forgot to add Rafe to the "leave" list!

A group of us saw Jack Abbott in Chicago at Rocket's eating lunch on the 18th. One of our ladies got a picture and kiss with him. I think she is still shaking. lol

Wait, what... Is Nikki off the show? I saw a Soap digest commercial that had something about her contract so is she gone??

just bumping for my fellw Y & R followers to commment! :p

Will you remind me, why doesn't Adam like Ashley. I thought he was against Victor. Don't you think if you didn't feel fetal movement for this long, you would wonder? I am getting annoyed with this storyline. Also, what happened to Victor's dog. I missed a few weeks?

My thoughts are that Adam doesn't like Ashley to get back at Victor. Ashley is an unfortunate pawn in his game.

Victor's dog was killed by Mary Jane when she saw Zapotto (Victor's dog) had her dead cat's tail in its mouth. (She had her dead cat stuffed years ago and it was her security blanket during her time in Genoa City.)

Hope that helps clarify some things.

Heather, I am so sorry I haven't written on here in a while. Busy! Busy! Busy!
:yuck:

From what I understand, Nikki isnt off the show. Sounds like a lot of the actors have had their contract up for renewal lately. She did renew her contract but will be on gone for a while to have time away from the show. Dont worry. She'll be back!!!! :D Sucks though that they will prolly use the "accident" that Ashley had as a way to bring her miscarriage to life. Adam always gets away w/ things.:mad: Sharon will be going into a mental hospital later this week.

Poor Ashley will be committed soon too! lol

I watched a little today and am soooo lost.

So what is Nikki lying in some field waiting for someone to find her, it's been like a week now........

I'm almost thinking they'll make us think Nikki was hit but then they will let it go and she'll just come back. Who knows. I'm done with Ashley, she drives me crazy. And now to Victoria...what a two faced b*tch! JT smooched Colleen but she smooched icky Deacon..and Deacon is a stranger. I understand it would still be upsetting but hey, tit for tat. I can't wait for her to push it and then it will come out that she did the same!

Yeah, I don't get that~?!? Double standards or what! With a total stranger to boot! Ashley needs help, her craziness is buggin! lol

Get Deacon and Amber off and send them back to Bold or where ever they came from!

<H2>1. What time does "The Young and the Restless" air?</H2><p>The show airs weekdays at 12:30 p.m. EST on CBS.</p><H2>2. Will there be any major plot twists in today's episode?</H2><p>We can't give away any spoilers, but there are always unexpected twists and turns in the world of Genoa City.</p><H2>3. How can I watch the episode if I miss it during its original airing?</H2><p>You can catch up on missed episodes on the CBS website or on the CBS app.</p><H2>4. Are there any new characters or guest stars appearing in today's episode?</H2><p>We can't reveal any surprises, but keep an eye out for any familiar faces or new additions to the cast.</p><H2>5. How can I stay updated on all the latest "Young and the Restless" news and updates?</H2><p>Follow the official social media accounts for the show and check out fan sites for the latest news, spoilers, and behind-the-scenes content.</p>

1. What time does "The Young and the Restless" air?

The show airs weekdays at 12:30 p.m. EST on CBS.

2. Will there be any major plot twists in today's episode?

We can't give away any spoilers, but there are always unexpected twists and turns in the world of Genoa City.

3. How can I watch the episode if I miss it during its original airing?

You can catch up on missed episodes on the CBS website or on the CBS app.

4. Are there any new characters or guest stars appearing in today's episode?

We can't reveal any surprises, but keep an eye out for any familiar faces or new additions to the cast.

5. How can I stay updated on all the latest "Young and the Restless" news and updates?

Follow the official social media accounts for the show and check out fan sites for the latest news, spoilers, and behind-the-scenes content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies