• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Young and the Restless: Today's Must-See Episode

In summary, the title of the post is "In summary, Y&R fans are excited for today's episode." Nikki's death is mentioned, and it seems that David may be involved. There are many potential outcomes to the episode, and it is unclear which one will happen.
heat123 said:
Come on... Now amber is on the run with kevin! She should have turned him in when he collapsed and then gotten him some pych help! What a lame storyline!
This is buggin!

This storyline is SOOOOO STUPID. I have never liked Amber. Didn't like her on B&B and now she is wasting air time on Y&R.:yuck::yuck:

I never saw her on BB but definitely don't care for her on Y & R. Is she the same character as on BB?

Is she the same character as on BB?

Yes, she is. I never liked her on that one either and definately can't stand her on Y&R.

heat123 said:
I never saw her on BB but definitely don't care for her on Y & R. Is she the same character as on BB?

Yes, on BB she was Amber Moore, & on Y&R she's referenced a couple of times that she worked at Forrester Creations.. I haven't watch BB in probably 5 years, but I watched it when she was on it..

I don't understand why Jill is acting the way she is. She missed her mother so bad, & as soon as she finds out it's Kay she's mad.. It really baffles me! & even if she really didn't care for her anyways, she should at least be sucking up to Katherine!

Chloe's really starting to grow on me. Maybe it's just b/c I'm a new mom & understand she wants the best for Delia. (althought I don't think I would have chosen the path she did.. haha). So I hope Billy stays w/ Chloe. Either that or they throw Cane's custody suit out the window. It's ridiculous anyways. I just don't want Chloe to loes her daughter.

I hope Phyllis leaves Nick.. I'm sick of him taking advantage of her, & not seeing his wrong doing. I'd like them to stay together, but I would rather her leave him then vice-versa.

It's been great not seeing the Tyra/Neil/Karen thing (it makes me sick) or the Amber/Kevin thing (it's just plain silly).

That new Mac is ugly. Jill, Katherine, Ester and Nikki with the wedding cake was pretty funny though. I am SOOOO OVER poor pitiful me Sharon, just GO AWAY ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

I ready on soap diagest cover that Nick leaves Phyllis! :( Or was it just a teaser about todays show that he left her for the night?? IDK, but I hate what he is doing to her and she deserves better. Either *&^% or get off the pot dude! Pick and be done with it!

Jill completely bugs me and is totally handling it the WRONG way! Too bad soo sad for her!

I love them not having the Amber/Kevin storyline but it looks like tomorrow then are back! :( Along with Karen and Neil/Tyra YUCK!

My blood pressure gets sky high watching this show!! I HATE THIS NICK & SHARON THING!!!!! I wish they'd just seperate & move on now.. GRRR

GRRR is right about Nick and Sharon! :/

If anyone watches the Guiding Light,, did you see it being cancelled. Last date Friday September 18.

REALLY Nick! Leave Phyllis for Nut job Sharon! :O Lame! Poor Phyllis! :(

I hope Phyllis comes out stronger & better & Nick becomes miserable!! I loved seeing Sharon being booked in jail!

WLMcCoy said:
I hope Phyllis comes out stronger & better & Nick becomes miserable!! I loved seeing Sharon being booked in jail!

I am with you!

After yesterday, I think I like Cane again..

I have mixed feelings about Neal/Tyra/Karen.. I feel SOO bad for Karen b/c she wanted Ana so bad. But on the other hand Tyra never did anything wrong when it came to Ana. She was a good mom.. I still despise Tyra, but I guess Ana should be w/ her.

I really hope Sharon goes to prison!!

Help! My cable went out... what happened today?!?!? I'm dying ovah Heeya lol

I read somewhere, can't remember, that Sharon may end up pregnant and it could be Jack's, Nick's or Billy's. Holy cow!

DessertDivaFL said:
I read somewhere, can't remember, that Sharon may end up pregnant and it could be Jack's, Nick's or Billy's. Holy cow!

crazy ho bag! lol:p

What's the deal with the phone call from Adam to Jack? Is he just using Victor to stay out of Jail and then is going to publish this Tell all book about his father and get Jack to help him again????? The way he eavesdrops on all of Vics and Ashley coversations etc? What a JERK OFF!

Kevin's stupid squirrel story line has got to END NOW!

What will become of Phyllis?

Jill is being completely idiotic to push Kay away!

Hm, that's the lastest week wrap up I guess. :p

I haven't even watched Friday's episode yet. I am going to CBS.com now to watch it.

Ugh, I can't stand Jill! What a pia! I am so disappointed in formerly goody too shoes Neil and think his kids are too forgiving. Glad that Kane gave up on the baby.One thing I can't stand is the new Mac! I'm 41 and I don't think she looks a heck of a lot younger than me...she's so blah, no spunk, what awful casting!Would LOVE to see Sharon knocked up with anyone's kid other than Nick and I think Phyllis is one of the best actresses...and balled my eyes out for poor Karen! Wanted to punch Neil myself!Sorry for rambling but I LOVE Y&R!

What in the world is going on with Ashley?? Is Adam setting her up or is it the "ghost" of Zabrina????

IT's about time Nick step up to, side with his wife!

UGHH... Neil and Tyra PULLLEEEAAAZZZEEE! :/

Ashley's situation is interesting. Is it Adam, the housekeeper, or Colonel Mustard in the library with the candlestick? LOL

The storylines are getting a bit annoying, aren't they?

I think it is Adam. He hates Victor and he knows the best way to get to Victor is through Ashley!!

*sigh*No DOOL thread....

They don't need two women going crazy on the same show. Ashley and Sharon.
I had read a few weeks ago that Sabrina was coming back in ghostly appearances like John Abbott. It could be her getting in Ashley's head.

crissy11 said:
They don't need two women going crazy on the same show. Ashley and Sharon.
I had read a few weeks ago that Sabrina was coming back in ghostly appearances like John Abbott. It could be her getting in Ashley's head.

I thought she did come back as a ghost once before, was it for Victors hallucinations maybe????:confused:

I really don't know if I can watch this show anymore if Sharon's baby is Nick's.. seriously!! Hopefully it is Billy's & then she will have to tell Jack about her affair w/ him.

oh.. & does the new Mac's face ever move?

Funny that the new Mac now has long hair! I think they are trying to make her look younger! I thought Mrs. C's wedding was weird. The attendants walking in and sitting down. Nikki's dress really didn't fit her well. Kevin shows up. Murphy asking him to be his best man and Kevin declining. Victor glaring at Nikki. The whole thing was weird!

Lifeat50 said:
Funny that the new Mac now has long hair! I think they are trying to make her look younger! I thought Mrs. C's wedding was weird. The attendants walking in and sitting down. Nikki's dress really didn't fit her well. Kevin shows up. Murphy asking him to be his best man and Kevin declining. Victor glaring at Nikki. The whole thing was weird!

Yes! I agree about most everything you said. Nikki's dress was totally unflattering! It was a strange wedding ceremony. Victor glaring at Nikki was a bit OTT.

I hope the baby is Jack's but knowing the drama of soap world, it's Nicks! :(

heat123 said:
I hope the baby is Jack's but knowing the drama of soap world, it's Nicks! :(

I think it's Billy's.. I don't think they'll do that w/ Nick/Phyllis.. If it's Billy's she'll have to tell Nick & Jack she is a slut!!

Hm, so it seems to be Adam messing with Ashley??? OR is it Zabrinas ghost?? Who is this mystery woman of Jacks? (Paul said she seemed familiar?) She seems kind of psycho (possesive with Jack).

It has to be Adam messing with Ashley. It only makes sense. But I could be wrong.

Still wondering who the mystery woman is. Hope to find that out soon. At least the storylines aren't so wild and weird now.

What the... Jen called it about Cane being a fraud. Who was the guy on the other end of the phone? IT looked like Phillip but I don't think so??? Cane wouldn't accept the check from Kay, so what's his angle then? HM......

soo funny.. my DH & I both kept saying how 'fake' Can acted all throught the ceremony. I thought that the writers just nixed the 'bad' Cane b/c he was so likeable.. This is going to be interesting, as long as it doesn't just go goofy like all the other storylines.. Poor Lilly..

I think Ashley is a witch w/ a capital B, but I really despise Adam. I hope he gets caught red handed SOON!! I feel bad for Estella, too.

I have always liked Ash but she is being totally rude to Estella. Adam is still and always be a slime ball I guess. When he get's caught I hope Victor kills or banishes him from Genoa city! lol

This Cane story will be interesting to see how it pans out!

I am glad to see a more interesting twist to the Cane storyline. I haven't figured out who that guy was on the phone with him when they did the flashback. Is that the real Phillip Chancellor?

The previews on the CBS website say that Victor and Olivia are thinking Ashley is losing her mind again. Why is Adam doing all this? Just to get back at Victor?

And the other big question will be - who is the father of Sharon's baby?

DessertDivaFL said:
I am glad to see a more interesting twist to the Cane storyline. I haven't figured out who that guy was on the phone with him when they did the flashback. Is that the real Phillip Chancellor?

The previews on the CBS website say that Victor and Olivia are thinking Ashley is losing her mind again. Why is Adam doing all this? Just to get back at Victor?

And the other big question will be - who is the father of Sharon's baby?

That's what I thought too about the other guy looking like the Org. Philip??

And Ashley has been so kind and forgiving towards Adam, it's a Shame he is doing this to her, making her feel she is loosing her mind! :eek:

IDK who the baby's is, but I wish it were Jacks! He LOVES Sharon and would do right by the baby!And will no matter who the father is!

Where is this New Cane development going...... sooooo slow! :(

Sharon better NOT Tell Nick till she finds out for sure whose it is! :/

heat123 said:
Where is this New Cane development going...... sooooo slow! :(

Sharon better NOT Tell Nick till she finds out for sure whose it is! :/

Sharon is a big OL freaking HO BAG!!!!!!!! The last thing she needs is a baby, she is a nutcase!!!! Doesn't anyone use birth control anymore??? I know, I know..it's a soap opera:):)

merego said:
Sharon is a big OL freaking HO BAG!!!!!!!! The last thing she needs is a baby, she is a nutcase!!!! Doesn't anyone use birth control anymore??? I know, I know..it's a soap opera:):)

Of course Sharon can't control herself and blurts out to Nick she is prego!:grumpy::eek: With Poor Phyllis standing right there!:mad:

A friend called me to tell me that she had read a blog that announced the resignation of the actor who plays "Adam". The blog said that the storyline was for Adam to kiss Rafe and the actor refused. True?

Lifeat50 said:
A friend called me to tell me that she had read a blog that announced the resignation of the actor who plays "Adam". The blog said that the storyline was for Adam to kiss Rafe and the actor refused. True?

That's interesting and odd???:confused:

Lifeat50 said:

I don't see that. I think it is just a rumor. I think the writers don't know what to do with him and don't see the point of keeping him past his contract (if he is leaving the show at some point).

I thought it sounded weird too Danielle! Just finished watching today!!! Won't spoil it for later time zones.

It's getting good!! :)

Mine didn't tape yesterday for some reason! Crap.

<H2>1. What time does "The Young and the Restless" air?</H2><p>The show airs weekdays at 12:30 p.m. EST on CBS.</p><H2>2. Will there be any major plot twists in today's episode?</H2><p>We can't give away any spoilers, but there are always unexpected twists and turns in the world of Genoa City.</p><H2>3. How can I watch the episode if I miss it during its original airing?</H2><p>You can catch up on missed episodes on the CBS website or on the CBS app.</p><H2>4. Are there any new characters or guest stars appearing in today's episode?</H2><p>We can't reveal any surprises, but keep an eye out for any familiar faces or new additions to the cast.</p><H2>5. How can I stay updated on all the latest "Young and the Restless" news and updates?</H2><p>Follow the official social media accounts for the show and check out fan sites for the latest news, spoilers, and behind-the-scenes content.</p>

1. What time does "The Young and the Restless" air?

The show airs weekdays at 12:30 p.m. EST on CBS.

2. Will there be any major plot twists in today's episode?

We can't give away any spoilers, but there are always unexpected twists and turns in the world of Genoa City.

3. How can I watch the episode if I miss it during its original airing?

You can catch up on missed episodes on the CBS website or on the CBS app.

4. Are there any new characters or guest stars appearing in today's episode?

We can't reveal any surprises, but keep an eye out for any familiar faces or new additions to the cast.

5. How can I stay updated on all the latest "Young and the Restless" news and updates?

Follow the official social media accounts for the show and check out fan sites for the latest news, spoilers, and behind-the-scenes content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies