• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

In the Motherhood: A Hilarious Web Series with Celebrity Guests

In summary, the show is about three mothers and their girlfriends and their funny misadventures. Chelsea Handler is the only actor expected to be on the show.
chefsteph07
Have any of you guys seen this show? It is on the web only and I found out about it from an interview that Jenny McCarthy did on the Today show last week. It has Chelsea Handler and Leah Remeni from King of Queens in it..as well as Jenny McC. It is episodes of real life situations that viewers send in..it is pretty funny, guess this is the second season for it..check it out..the website is In the Motherhood. I saved it to my favorites so I can check them out here and there!

Oh my goodness...that is too funny! I love all three of those actresses! I saved that to my favorites too...

oh my gosh, this is cracking me up. The valentines episode where Jenny is in the dressing room is totally me. My son goes nuts when I'm shopping. Opens the door all the time, rams the stroller into the mirror and throws my hangers against the wall. LOL.

Love it!!! And I don't have kids of my own yet, but Leah Remini is my favorite. Did you know the guy that plays her hubby on the show is her real-life hubby??

Yes, I did know that is Leah's real life hubby..he was on a few episodes of King of Queens as well...
Glad you guys liked the shows...I am trying to catch up when I have a minute here and there...

I know, I love these webisodes too. I found out about them last year. And I was so excited when they started a second season this month.

They are so cute and almost every mom can relate to them.

I so wish they were longer- like a real tv show...How often do new webisodes come out?

I love Jenny McCarthy and Leah Remini. Chelsea Handler kind of grates the nerves sometimes.
Have any of you read Jenny's books? I have read all 4, they are awesome!

merego said:
I love Jenny McCarthy and Leah Remini. Chelsea Handler kind of grates the nerves sometimes.
Have any of you read Jenny's books? I have read all 4, they are awesome!

I read the first 2, but not the others..she also said in her interview that she's got another one coming out..she's too much..I watched her back in the old MTV days when she was on the game show, for the life of me I can't remember the name of the show, but she was a nobody and the show was great, she was the highlight. It was kind of like a dating show.

Singled Out, loved that show, it was hilarious!!
I read her one about Autism even though my children are not autistic, I have friends whose children are and it is so interesting. She is a good writer, her 1st 3 books had me laughing out loud so hard!

For all of you that are interested, just saw they posted episode 4 of this season.

Kitchen Diva said:
I so wish they were longer- like a real tv show...How often do new webisodes come out?

Just saw this on the ITM website, Kasey, you got your wish!

'In the Motherhood' puts down roots
September 08, 2008 ABC has handed out a 13-episode order to a comedy series based on MindShare's online series, which stars Chelsea Handler, Leah Remini and Jenny McCarthy as three mothers and girlfriends whose exploits are based on real-life stories of moms across the country. Of the three, only comedian/talk show host Handler is expected to be on the ABC series, with "Will & Grace" alumna Megan Mullally and "Curb Your Enthusiasm" leading lady Cheryl Hines in talks to join her. ABC Studios is producing the ABC series, which will be shepherded by the team behind the ABC/ABC Studios comedy pilot "Bad Mother's Handbook," writers Jennifer Konner and Alexandra Rushfield and executive producer Stu Bloomberg.

What is "in theMotherhood..."?

"in theMotherhood..." is a virtual community created by Pampered Chef where mothers can connect, share stories, and get advice on motherhood and cooking.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to join "in theMotherhood..."?

No, anyone can join "in theMotherhood..." as long as they are a mother or have a strong interest in motherhood and cooking.

Is there a cost to join "in theMotherhood..."?

No, it is completely free to join and participate in "in theMotherhood..." community.

What kind of content can I expect to see on "in theMotherhood..."?

"in theMotherhood..." features a variety of content including recipes, cooking tips, parenting advice, and stories from real mothers. There are also opportunities to participate in virtual cooking parties and contests.

Can I invite my friends to join "in theMotherhood..."?

Yes, you can invite your friends to join "in theMotherhood..." by sharing the website link or sending them an invitation through the community platform. It's a great way to connect with other mothers and share in the joys and challenges of motherhood together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back