• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Young and the Restless: Today's Must-See Episode

In summary, the title of the post is "In summary, Y&R fans are excited for today's episode." Nikki's death is mentioned, and it seems that David may be involved. There are many potential outcomes to the episode, and it is unclear which one will happen.
merego said:
about time Glo gets what she deserves for the cream, that has been dragging on forever, then forggotten about, then brought up, then forgotten about.... just end it already!!!!
The Chloe/Lily thing was so obvious, that is how soaps roll though. :)

Don't even get me started about that whole Chloe/Cane/Lilly triangle, it REALLY IS BUGGIN NOW! And Billy won't step up so does that mean Cane will continue to be the father?? Or will that change once the baby arrives?:confused:

heat123 said:
Don't even get me started about that whole Chloe/Cane/Lilly triangle, it REALLY IS BUGGIN NOW! And Billy won't step up so does that mean Cane will continue to be the father?? Or will that change once the baby arrives?:confused:

I was over Chloe the day she arrived ~ ha ha

I really liked Lily and Daniel together, can't stand him with psycho Amber..... wish someone would bring up her past from her Bold and Beautiful days.

merego said:
I really liked Lily and Daniel together, can't stand him with psycho Amber..... wish someone would bring up her past from her Bold and Beautiful days.

I used to watch Bold & the Beautiful like 5 years ago when Amber was on there, and I've wondered if they would bring up her marriage and abortion/son... Doesn't look like it!

I really hope Heather kicks Adam to the curb, I used to like her...

They "hint" about Amber's past on B&B but never say anything about it.

I liked Heather in the beginning but no longer. If you mess with Victor and the Newmans you go on my "list!" I have a love/hate relationship with Jack b/c his feud with Victor makes the show so good. I hope she turns Adam in so he can be thrown in prison and Nick can go see him behind bars, ha! Although it would be good or her to runa nd Victor to chase her down and put the both behind bars. Miss Little Goody Two Shoes!

I don't get why they let Michael turn River in when he has never turned Gloria in for all her stunts? I am tired of him having to defend all his family members!!! I think Glo needs the death chair if I can't go on there and build my exploding building, HAHA!

The whole Jabot thing is going to get even trickier now when Jack and Family find out that Gloria was behind the cream. Now Jack will be able to get around his agreement not to be a part of Jabot I bet with Gloria found out and then him & Ashley will butt heads of control and Billy will be in the middle with Jack holding his lifestyle he provided over his head.

I personally do not care if Billy steps up as the father or not. I am over the whole situation with that mess at his point. I would rather Lilly find someone new and good. I think it would serve Cane right for her to turn him down when he eventually comes running after all he has put her through whether he slept with Chloe or not.

Heehee, Heather finally does the right thing and turns Adams dumb A** in! lol

I like Murphy! I hope he stays on the show!!

Yeah, Catherine needs a Man in her life! :)

We haven't talked about this in a while! Let me see if I can catch up with all my complaints and likes right now, ha!

Sharon makes me SICK! Phyllis needs to slap some sense into her. I was VERY mad at Nick for being all "holier than though" when he found out Phyllis conspired to mess Sharon and Jack up and get her with Brad. HELLO!!! She wants her dirty hands and lips off YOU NICK! And then once again Sharon comes out perfect for telling him to go easy on Phyllis! I know they are going to get back togethe eventually and I do not know if I can stand watching the show after that.

It was GREAT to see Adam carried off in shackles!!! Just wonderful!!!!!

I am glad the Jackk/Victor feud will hopefully start fully. That always makes it interesting. Although I hate to see Ashley get hurt once again but after all this time she should know Victor will go after Jack NO MATTER what or who gets in the way.

I have always liked Abby as a child but she is not a rich snob. And she will just play Victor for million dollar horses and laptops.

Gloria needs to rot in jail and they need to end the Catherine stuff which of course is just heating up with that man and Clint going to take Esther for her money.

I am OVER Cane and Lilli completely. Of course, I get over them when eventually Billy and Chloe will come out and they will get back together.

In a weird sort of way I like Billy and Lilli together. Although I know the baby is his and she is just getting messed on once again. I always like the "bad boy."

I don't like Tyra. I think her and Neil do not go together. I have liked Karen from the beginning.

I guess that is all that comes to mind right now. I am sure we will come up with other stuff to talk about.

jrstephens said:
We haven't talked about this in a while! Let me see if I can catch up with all my complaints and likes right now, ha!

Sharon makes me SICK! Phyllis needs to slap some sense into her. I was VERY mad at Nick for being all "holier than though" when he found out Phyllis conspired to mess Sharon and Jack up and get her with Brad. HELLO!!! She wants her dirty hands and lips off YOU NICK! And then once again Sharon comes out perfect for telling him to go easy on Phyllis! I know they are going to get back togethe eventually and I do not know if I can stand watching the show after that.

It was GREAT to see Adam carried off in shackles!!! Just wonderful!!!!!

I am glad the Jackk/Victor feud will hopefully start fully. That always makes it interesting. Although I hate to see Ashley get hurt once again but after all this time she should know Victor will go after Jack NO MATTER what or who gets in the way.

I have always liked Abby as a child but she is not a rich snob. And she will just play Victor for million dollar horses and laptops.

Gloria needs to rot in jail and they need to end the Catherine stuff which of course is just heating up with that man and Clint going to take Esther for her money.

I am OVER Cane and Lilli completely. Of course, I get over them when eventually Billy and Chloe will come out and they will get back together.

In a weird sort of way I like Billy and Lilli together. Although I know the baby is his and she is just getting messed on once again. I always like the "bad boy."

I don't like Tyra. I think her and Neil do not go together. I have liked Karen from the beginning.

I guess that is all that comes to mind right now. I am sure we will come up with other stuff to talk about.

I think I pretty much agree on all except Billy, I think him and Chloe go well together!:p

You are so on the money
But I can't wait till Mrs C has a blood test and every one sees her for the real Mrs C
Yes the real Billy will come out too,a also that he is the father tht's going to be a good one.

haha.. SOO funny! I was thinking last night that we hadn't talked about it on here for awhile!!

Sharon makes me FURIOUS!!! Instead of being sneaky, Phyllis should have just threw her off the bridge in Paris. IMHO

The Katherine thing is starting to annoy me, too! Check her DNA & be done w/ it. When she mentioned not remembering being shot, I though "Check for the scar! That's a pretty good clue.." I don't like this Clint thing either. It's getting on my nerves!

I do not like Tyra, I hope she really does go back to Seattle & let Karen and Neil raise Ana. I think Karen needs to slap Tyra around, too!

& I agree w/ you, Jennifer, I am over Lilly & Cane. & I am starting to like Lilly & Billy..
I think I would be a little annoyed if Lilly & Cane got back together, it wouldn't be the same.. & am starting to like the connection between him & Chloe, too!

I am sure Eden & Abby would get into some little catfights, which will be funny!

I think when they do the DNA test it will come back and show that she is not Jill's mom. I hate Chloe and wish she would just go away. I hope Billy gets the baby and if that involves them getting together then great. Nice to see other fans. I have been watching since I was a little girl with my grandmother and its the only one I keep up with. It reminds me of her.Elle

Yeah! We are all back in the Y&R loop!

I have to say it is strange having Nikki and Paul together. I don't think Victor and Ashley will stay together long since he is plotting against Jack which is ultimately going to affect Jabot.

Oh, how the kids grow up! Abbey is a snotty spoiled teenager. No surprise there. Yes, she will have catfights with Eden fore sure.

Cane and Lily belong together (sorry ladies) and I do think Billy and Chloe are a better match. I am sure they will drag out the "who is the real father" story until after the baby is born.

Tyra kissed Neil. Now what? Does he really have feelings for Tyra after he just married Karen? I don't think so!

Katherine's DNA test should have been ordered and done immediately. Anyone with half a brain knows that is the how you settle that argument.

And I have saved the best storyline for last: Phyllis and Sharon! I am so tired of the writers making Sharon the innocent one and Phyllis as a paranoid, jealous wife. They have Sharon wanting Nick and then acting on it and then the next day she is defending Phyllis' actions. Hello! We, the viewers, are not that stupid. However, what will they have Nick do? He isn't all innocent either. He didn't have to kiss Sharon and he immediately assumed the worst about Phyllis when Brad spilled the beans to them in NY.

Ahhh. I feel much better after venting! LOL

I have it on TIVO, need to catch up :)

I have to say I have NEVER liked Amber but I do admire her support and belief in Catherine (one of the few). I think Mrs. C and Murph make a cute couple.

Hate all the teen boppers in this soap... Noah, his annoying GF, Devon, Anna, Abby etc. they bore me. Maybe I am just getting old lol.

This Sharon and Nick thing must Die now... they were a couple for long enough, please do NOT re-unite them!

I hope Karen and Neil make it, they are really cute together! Unless Dru comes back from the dead???

Chloe and Billy need to be together, as obviously she still has feelings for him and he's getting soft about that baby a brewing in her belly! It's only a matter of time before he stakes claim to her/him.

I like Ashley so I don't want to see her hurt by Vic again! :(

Time will tell!?!?

I guess on Monday after today, Nick and Phyllis will argue and then Nick will go see Sharon at the cabin to make sure the sweet, little, pure, innocent, HEPHER is ok!!! PUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yuck: Could we be so lucky to have a power outage and her freeze to death?:eek::D

jrstephens said:
I guess on Monday after today, Nick and Phyllis will argue and then Nick will go see Sharon at the cabin to make sure the sweet, little, pure, innocent, HEPHER is ok!!! PUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yuck: Could we be so lucky to have a power outage and her freeze to death?:eek::D

OMG, that makes me sick! The writers are buggin!:yuck:

heat123 said:
OMG, that makes me sick! The writers are buggin!:yuck:

No, she wont freeze to death b/c they power will go out and Nick and Sharon will have sex to keep warm and then Sharon will end up pregnant. There story will be they thought they were going to freeze to death and they HAD TO KEEP WARM.. blah, blah, blah, bleeh, bleeh, blah, blah.......:yuck:

jrstephens said:

oops this is the post I meant to reply too.. see above :)

First off, let me say that I don't think Phyllis should go behind Nick's back.. That being said, I am on her side w/ this one. She would do ANYTHING to save her marriage, I like that. Maybe it's sneaky and dishonest, but she's trying to save her husband. My DH disagrees & hates what Phyllis is doing and sees that she doesn't trust Nick. I on the other hand think she has every right to be paranoid, after all they kissed & that witch Sharon won't leave him alone. I like Nick & Phyllis together. I would do anything to save my marriage if it ever came down to that & I think that is what she is doing.

WHEW! I had to get that out!!!

Phyllis has no reason to trust Nick now. The soaps forget all about that "trust is earned." And in real life the wife would've told the ex-wife to hit the road a long time ago children or no children. I mean, those of you that ex's do you stay that close with your ex?

I can see it now....Meredith's story playing out this week!! I so wanted Jack to stay at the cabin or Brad to go!

I have always had a love/hate relationship with Brad, well at the moment it is ALL HATE!:mad:

jrstephens said:
I have always had a love/hate relationship with Brad, well at the moment it is ALL HATE!:mad:

I'm so funny, I have had a love/hate relationship w/ every character on that show! I'll really like them for a while, then hate them in the next story line, then love them again! haha

Why go there NICK! :/ UGGHH!
This Catherine story needs to progress, it's awfully slow!
Hm, what will become of Brad when Victor finds out he saved Noah?

I was so upset & disapointed w/ Nick & Sharon. I really like(d) Nick!

I'm so over Nick & Sharon! I loved the chemistry Brad & Sharon had (tho that's tough if Brad's dead!) and really liked Nick & Phyllis - they had HEAT!I agree the storyline with Catherine is going way too slowly. Actually, I think the whole show is going too slow. I feel like lately I could watch just Monday and Friday and not miss much in between.I hate Chloe but I'd almost rather go back to watching that storyline than these.

I never, ever thought I would say this but Nicholas Newman killed my love for him today! :mad::grumpy:I am so disappointed. I:cry: knew it was going to happen but was so hoping it would not. And they were just walking around afterward without a care in the world!!!I thought when Sharon mentioned Jack that would make Nick think of the stupid thing he had done to Phyllis but it was not a thought there. Not to mention what he did to Phyllis but what fun to have with your child in the hospital. I ws in hopes that when he came in with the radio with his jacket on, tha Sharon had been dreaming it all. He did look FINE when he took his jacket but I no longer care about that either I am so mad at him!!!

After this finishes playing out, I do not know if I will keep watching it. After him and Phyllis divorce there is nothing at the moment to hold me to the show.

I am going to sound crazy but I was almost in tears while "it" was happening knowing what it is going to do to Phyllis. I LOVED them together!

I hate they are going to kill Brad's character. I knew he was leaving the show but I thought they would leave it where he could come back. And Y&R rarely bring someone back from the dead when there is a body, not counting this mess with Katherine.

OH, Wow, I didn't realize Brad was leaving! Hm.
I'm bothered at how non chalant Nick was after wards as if he and Sharon were married again and Phyllis was no where in his mind! :(

I totaly hoped it was a fantasy dream of Sharons!
Will see how everything pans out with all these crazy story lines!?!?

Since it is all fantasy since it's on TV I was so glad to see Sharon and Nick together again. I don't like Phyliss she took Nick from Sharon to begin with. I can't imagine Brad will be dead. I missed a little that day did it actually show him in the water? He could have been heading back for help and something happened so he is out in the woods or something?

As soon as I watched yesterday's episode I knew you guys would have to comment! I am with the majority that doesn't like what Nick did with Sharon. I mean, come on! The writers were obviously bringing those two back together but obviously Brad's character is leaving the show so why build up anything between Brad and Sharon. There won't be anyone left in Genoa City for Sharon except Nick since she is divorcing Jack.

I also agree the Catherine storyline is dragging. Enough...give us the DNA test results!

The girl that is playing Abbey is getting on my nerves. I didn't realize they wanted to have her come across as a snotty rich teen.

What is happening with Esther and that guy? I am confused. What is with the other guy hiding in the shadows? Someone help clarify that one.

jrstephens said:
I never, ever thought I would say this but Nicholas Newman killed my love for him today! :mad::grumpy:I am so disappointed. I:cry: knew it was going to happen but was so hoping it would not. And they were just walking around afterward without a care in the world!!!I thought when Sharon mentioned Jack that would make Nick think of the stupid thing he had done to Phyllis but it was not a thought there. Not to mention what he did to Phyllis but what fun to have with your child in the hospital. I ws in hopes that when he came in with the radio with his jacket on, tha Sharon had been dreaming it all. He did look FINE when he took his jacket but I no longer care about that either I am so mad at him!!!

After this finishes playing out, I do not know if I will keep watching it. After him and Phyllis divorce there is nothing at the moment to hold me to the show.

I am going to sound crazy but I was almost in tears while "it" was happening knowing what it is going to do to Phyllis. I LOVED them together!

I hate they are going to kill Brad's character. I knew he was leaving the show but I thought they would leave it where he could come back. And Y&R rarely bring someone back from the dead when there is a body, not counting this mess with Katherine.

So Where is Diamonte off to next? (Brad)- Can't think of his real first name. Did it say? Too bad, he's been around FOREVER!

heat123 said:
So Where is Diamonte off to next? (Brad)- Can't think of his real first name. Did it say? Too bad, he's been around FOREVER!

Neil Diamont(e)(I think that is the way to spell it but no sure). The article my mom read did not say. It just said that he was leaving the show and didn't give any details.

I figured they would have let him leave on a business trip or something not kill him. There are so many more story lines with his past that could have eventually bought in and with Professor Corbell that just up and disappeared. So many unanswered questions that I guess will never be answered.

jrstephens said:
I figured they would have let him leave on a business trip or something not kill him. There are so many more story lines with his past that could have eventually bought in and with Professor Corbell that just up and disappeared. So many unanswered questions that I guess will never be answered.

Don't forget Paul's ex, Maggie disappeared, too!

I looked it up today & there's a rumor that Don may go to the Bold & The Beautiful, but not as Brad. Not sure.. & I read that he has been on the show since 1985.

Brad made me mad a lot, but I am genuinely sad that he is no longer on the show. He was connected to so many people. I am actually upset.

There were a lot of other people I would have rather seen leave! ;)

I have such a love/hate relationship with all these characters. I liked Phyllis until she started to whine and scheme again. I didn't like it when she slept with Nick when he married to Sharon and I don't like what they are doing now. I can remember the day John Abbott hired Brad to be the pool boy/gardner. It was nice to see Ashley bring that up. I hate that they killed him but I have seen Catherine die at least 4 times among many other characters. So lets see...do they bring him back because he went into hiding with witness protection because the Nazi group was after him again? I am sure they will find something in a few years.

OK, am I the only one that got creeped out with that scene of Brad dead under the ice? Then that poor little boy that had to see it and cry "Mommy! Mommy!" Talk about going through the cycles of emotions. Then I got pissed off how Nick and Sharon are now so close. I am sad, angry and confused. I need some chocolate! LOL

DessertDivaFL said:
OK, am I the only one that got creeped out with that scene of Brad dead under the ice? Then that poor little boy that had to see it and cry "Mommy! Mommy!" Talk about going through the cycles of emotions. Then I got pissed off how Nick and Sharon are now so close. I am sad, angry and confused. I need some chocolate! LOL

ME, TOO! I looked at my husband & said "I think I'm going to have nightmares!!" I'm sure my blood pressure was high after Y&R.. haha

That was SAD and FREAKY! :(

So this is how the week ends. It seems to me that Nick may have made a decision to leave Phyllis for Sharon because they drove in separate vehicles. Also Nick said he was surprised to see Jack at Brad's house. When Jack explained, Nick did seem surprised that Sharon relied on Jack's help with Noah. Hmm.

Phyllis showing up at Brad's gravesite at the end was interesting. Then on Monday's preview Sharon says to Nick that Phyllis apologized to her. Hmm.

I see phyllis coming unglued or having a mental breakdown! :( nick's a total a-hole to me now!

Phyliis will do something crazy or stupid, she always does, gotta love her :)

I too Jennifer have lost my love for Nick Newman!!!

I didn't think Nick could get any lower but his "non caring" attidue today drove me insane!!I could shoot him!!!:mad: You cannot love them both!!!:grumpy:

I think they will say Phyllis has lost her mind and Nick & SHaron will use that to get Summer!!! UHHHH!

Phyllis is lying low for the moment trying to hang on to Nick no matter what. I was crying with her today!:cry:

jrstephens said:
I didn't think Nick could get any lower but his "non caring" attidue today drove me insane!!I could shoot him!!!:mad: You cannot love them both!!!:grumpy:

I think they will say Phyllis has lost her mind and Nick & SHaron will use that to get Summer!!! UHHHH!

Phyllis is lying low for the moment trying to hang on to Nick no matter what. I was crying with her today!:cry:

I totally agree!:grumpy::yuck::cry::eek::(:thumbdown:

And did you hear what Jack called brad , : Bradsickle " that was so bad I don't like Jack at all. I think Nick is going to go back to Sharon caise Phyllis is going to dig her self a hole with all the stuff she pulls.
The whole Ester ting is going to be ugly.

chef131doreen said:
And did you hear what Jack called brad , : Bradsickle " that was so bad I don't like Jack at all. I think Nick is going to go back to Sharon caise Phyllis is going to dig her self a hole with all the stuff she pulls.
The whole Ester ting is going to be ugly.

That was so uncalled for infront of Tracy!:grumpy:

Who is in Victor's office - the mystery woman ? ? ?

:chef:

Hm, now I am curious too? It has not aired here in CA yet! ????

You can see her hand and hear her voice but I don't know who it could be

Victor is trying to do something to Jack again

Who ever it is just called Victor and said that she is 'IN'

Victor then said he would be in touch

Is it someone from Jacks Past maybe???

Could it be Diane? Who would have a reason to help Victor get back at Jack? So many questions, so little answers!

I'm curious to figure out who it is.. & what they're up to!!

I wonder how Ashley is going to take all of this! Victor's an a$$, but I'm glad he's back!!! I just love him!!

<H2>1. What time does "The Young and the Restless" air?</H2><p>The show airs weekdays at 12:30 p.m. EST on CBS.</p><H2>2. Will there be any major plot twists in today's episode?</H2><p>We can't give away any spoilers, but there are always unexpected twists and turns in the world of Genoa City.</p><H2>3. How can I watch the episode if I miss it during its original airing?</H2><p>You can catch up on missed episodes on the CBS website or on the CBS app.</p><H2>4. Are there any new characters or guest stars appearing in today's episode?</H2><p>We can't reveal any surprises, but keep an eye out for any familiar faces or new additions to the cast.</p><H2>5. How can I stay updated on all the latest "Young and the Restless" news and updates?</H2><p>Follow the official social media accounts for the show and check out fan sites for the latest news, spoilers, and behind-the-scenes content.</p>

1. What time does "The Young and the Restless" air?

The show airs weekdays at 12:30 p.m. EST on CBS.

2. Will there be any major plot twists in today's episode?

We can't give away any spoilers, but there are always unexpected twists and turns in the world of Genoa City.

3. How can I watch the episode if I miss it during its original airing?

You can catch up on missed episodes on the CBS website or on the CBS app.

4. Are there any new characters or guest stars appearing in today's episode?

We can't reveal any surprises, but keep an eye out for any familiar faces or new additions to the cast.

5. How can I stay updated on all the latest "Young and the Restless" news and updates?

Follow the official social media accounts for the show and check out fan sites for the latest news, spoilers, and behind-the-scenes content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies