• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Young and the Restless: Today's Must-See Episode

In summary, the title of the post is "In summary, Y&R fans are excited for today's episode." Nikki's death is mentioned, and it seems that David may be involved. There are many potential outcomes to the episode, and it is unclear which one will happen.
Is it just me, or was there a little bit of a spark between Cane and Colleen today? I'm hoping there isn't going to be a Colleen/Cane romance, or a Billy/Lilly one - which they seem to be hinting at.

I Hope Not! :(

I used to like Colleen.. But I don't like the new 'witch' version of her..

I also think Billy is Chloe's baby daddy!! We'll see :)

I also believe Billy is the father of Chloe's baby. Question is...will this be Friday's cliffhanger? I think so. I think Cane will invite Billy over to his house for a beer and then Chloe will walk in the living room saying one of her pathetic lines, "Cane, my ankles are swelling up. Can you rub my feet?" And she'll see Billy and pass out. he he

It will totally creep me out if Billy tries to seduce Lily. She's smarter than that. Her attitude toward Colleen is only temporary. She will realize it wasn't personal. They have Lily getting the bum deal with everthing and everywhere she goes lately. Very depressing.

Jack doesn't know that Glo didn't get Katherine's shares so I wonder if his plan will ultimately backfire. Hmmm

Where is Victor going? Paris? Where did Jack meet up with his sisters? I missed that.

I haven't fnished yesterdays yet - had to come to work this morning, ha!

From what I have seen this is my opinion:

I have not agreed with Billy being the father of Chloe's bbay but now I am thinking yall are right! He will go along with her story too b/c he will not want to settle down and he wants to go after Lilly.

Jack met the sisters in New York. Just in the nick of time for Sharon to talk to Ashley on the phone and her not find out he was lying about being in Mexico.

I don't blame Lilly for her attitude. If I were in her shoes I would be mad at everyone and hurting like crazy.

I have never liked this new Colleen. I liked the one that was two Colleen's back that was so sweet and innocent looking, the one when her and JT first got together. But she was to sweet looking to play the witchy one, HA!! I don't blame Lilly for any attitude toward Colleen - it's like she is taking her life first Daniel and now Fresh Faces.

We can only hope that since it is TV, Chloe will see Billy, pass out, loose the baby and Cane goes running back to Lilly b/c he is free and then Chloe is committed to a mental institute for the psycho she is!!!!

If Lilly is going to find a new love interest, I wish they would bring someone in the show that would be a good fit for her. Billy just isn't it.

I saw that Olivia may be coming back to the show. It was on the front of one of the soap magazines. and it said "Will Dru be next?" I have always thought they would eventually bring Dru back since they never found her body, ha! I did not buy the magazine so I do not know what it said about Dru.

OH, totally, they left it open for Dru to come back!

They do need a new fresh hunk for Lilly, if her and Cane are DONE! But I hope they are not!

We can assume Victor is on his way to Paris after someone said they read it on soap opera digest.
And Ashley was working there for Forrester so I am sure they will conveniently run into eachother while there! ;)

I do like this Colleen but I didn't like her coming on so strong with Daniel, even though she knew deep down he was not over Amber and forced it anyways. I think she needs to find a decent guy too, who is not in love with someone else.

I cannot wait for Billy and Chloe to see eachother and see how this story plays out!??

Chloe doesn't need to lose the baby... If she does then Lily doesn't get to find out that Cane never did sleep with her and she will not trust him. Would be nice if the nurse would send the original ultrasound, before the due date was changed, to Cane and let him set Chloe up and reveal the proof that he isn't the father.

OMG - they pretty much confirmed it today without actually saying it! I had kind of a DUH moment, too - that's why Cane came back as 90% to be the father - it's a DNA test and he and Billy are related, so their DNA could be similar!!!

Well what do you know.. Adam grew a moral conscience with Victor! huh, didn't see that one coming. I can't wait for tomorrow's cliff hanger!

Tomorrow looks gooooood :)

Spot on, who ever called Billy as Chloe's baby's father! lol It's going to come out eventually! And when it does watch out! heehee

Oh Yes Billy Is The Father I Thought That As Soon As He Came In To The Show. When She Has The Baby And The Date Is Different They Will Figure It Out And Lilly Will Kill Her

OK... The Chloe/Cain thing was SO annoying, since we knew it wasn't his.. But now it's getting good... But I hope they don't drag it out until she has the baby, I just want the truth to come out!

I haven't really cared to Phyllis the past couple of months, but the situation w/ Sharon and Nick would be roug on her.

Poor Noah.. He didn't really do anything wrong..

Eden's facial expressions... UGH!!!!

I am glad Lily's being the bigger person, but Colleen should've turned down the job..

WLMcCoy said:
OK... The Chloe/Cain thing was SO annoying, since we knew it wasn't his.. But now it's getting good... But I hope they don't drag it out until she has the baby, I just want the truth to come out!

I haven't really cared to Phyllis the past couple of months, but the situation w/ Sharon and Nick would be roug on her.

Poor Noah.. He didn't really do anything wrong..

Eden's facial expressions... UGH!!!!

I am glad Lily's being the bigger person, but Colleen should've turned down the job..

Amen Sistah, on all those accounts! :p

I can't wait for next week..........so my prediction was right huh? :)

I think there's more to the story, as Billy calls her his "psycho ex-stalker chick", not ex-girlfriend!

KristinS said:
I think there's more to the story, as Billy calls her his "psycho ex-stalker chick", not ex-girlfriend!

Could be they had a 1 nighter and she stalked him until she met Cane??

The preview for Tuesday's episode shows Billy confronting Chloe about the baby. That should be a good one!

Today's episode was boring. They keep hinting that Nick and Sharon are reconnecting because their spouses are pulling stupid things behind their backs. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what will happen down the road.

I am intrigued as to what role Billy will play in the whole "Abbott family takeover of Jabot" when he is working there with his mom AND be Jack's insider. He is a snake!

We seem to have lost Adam (Victor Jr) for the time being. Wonder when he will resurface? Nikki is MIA and so is Paul and Heather. Still wondering where Victor went!

heat123 said:
Could be they had a 1 nighter and she stalked him until she met Cane??
Hmm... Maybe she did the same thing she did with Cane? Got Billy drunk, but they actually did hook up, since Billy's not the stand-up guy that Cane is?If it really is Billy's kid, I can see him jetting back to Hong Kong and totally avoiding Chloe.ETA: But if Billy was the father, he would have already known - right when Chloe found out, they showed her in her car, talking on her cell to the baby-daddy, telling him she was pregnant and that she would take care of things. I guess if it was Billy, he would just have assumed that meant she terminated the pregnancy.

KristinS said:
ETA: But if Billy was the father, he would have already known - right when Chloe found out, they showed her in her car, talking on her cell to the baby-daddy, telling him she was pregnant and that she would take care of things. I guess if it was Billy, he would just have assumed that meant she terminated the pregnancy.

Good call Kristin! Good call. I remember her on her cell phone saying that. I can't wait for tomorrow!

He was toying with her though when they were at the Cane's house. Asking when the baby was due - March? Chloe said, NO, April. She really would be due in March from the sonogram.

He's soo the daddy! lol I cannot wait for Cane and Lilly to find out!

heat123 said:
He's soo the daddy! lol I cannot wait for Cane and Lilly to find out!

I hope it is before the kid is grown!!!

jrstephens said:
I hope it is before the kid is grown!!!

That could be just a few months from now the way soaps age kids! LOL

crystalscookingnow said:
That could be just a few months from now the way soaps age kids! LOL

No kidding - like the way Noah went from looking 10 to 18?!?:eek:

I hate when they send a kid away and they come back as teens!

Wow - today was a little creepy, huh?!? So Chloe admits that Billy's the father, and obviously they're setting it up that Billy "meets" Lilly on the dating site as he knows her screen name is Fallout Girl now. More and more, Billy's character is just creeping me out!

KristinS said:
Wow - today was a little creepy, huh?!? So Chloe admits that Billy's the father, and obviously they're setting it up that Billy "meets" Lilly on the dating site as he knows her screen name is Fallout Girl now. More and more, Billy's character is just creeping me out!

hm, I didn't catch that part about Billy knowing her screen name?
But it was soo sad to see them together in the elavator, him professing his never ending love to her and they did nothing about it!:cry:

heat123 said:
hm, I didn't catch that part about Billy knowing her screen name?

Billy heard Lilly say her screen name when he was eavesdropping on the elevator intercom..

I could've cried when Cane told Lilly he loved her more than the day he asked her to marry him. And to think at first I didn't care for them together and right when I was really liking them they break up! UH!

Nick was GORGEOUS yesterday! HMM......mmmmmm!! Although I could shoot him for knowing he is going to go back to Sharon sooner rather than later I think. :grumpy: Sharon and Billy need to hook up, HA!!:D

In a way I like Billy and in a way I loath him. I like anyone that can make Chloe squirm :Dbut then I know he is not going to tell anyone right now about her b/c he wants Lilly and that makes me mad:mad: at him.

I am sick of Gloria getting Kevin to do her dirty work and him doing it. I don't want her bringing him down AGAIN!

jrstephens said:
I could've cried when Cane told Lilly he loved her more than the day he asked her to marry him. And to think at first I didn't care for them together and right when I was really liking them they break up! UH!

Nick was GORGEOUS yesterday! HMM......mmmmmm!! Although I could shoot him for knowing he is going to go back to Sharon sooner rather than later I think. :grumpy: Sharon and Billy need to hook up, HA!!:D

In a way I like Billy and in a way I loath him. I like anyone that can make Chloe squirm :Dbut then I know he is not going to tell anyone right now about her b/c he wants Lilly and that makes me mad:mad: at him.

I am sick of Gloria getting Kevin to do her dirty work and him doing it. I don't want her bringing him down AGAIN!

Heehee on the Nick commment. I don't usualy think he is HOT but yesterday (maybe it was a hair cut) but He was lookin like a cutie to me too!:p

I totally almost cried too with Cane and LIlly!:cry:

Today was a snooze fest to me.. Nothing exciting..

My husband was getting so aggravated. He despises Phyllis and Victoria and they were all over today!! hehe

Ughh... another snore fest today! :( Except the Victor Mexico mystery!

:mad::grumpy::mad::grumpy:Did I hear right on the previews for tomorrow that Noah said to Sharon "You're going to be working with dad again right?" UHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grumpy::mad::grumpy: Even he has figured out the inevitable!!!!!:yuck::cry:

Yeah, I saw something on Soap Digest on the cover that Phyllis "goes to far", so what does that mean, she pushes Nick right back into Sharon's arms???

And did you catch Jack "setting up " Adam for the fall, if they get caught! LOL, he "left his phone at home" so Adam would call the forger on his phone and Jack conveniently did not meet with the guy to go over details. So it would be all on ADAM if they were to get caught! Heehee, serves him right!

bumping, anyone else watch friday?

Even though I"m just chattin with myself the past couple days lol, I had to say... Adam's such an idiot and I hope he gets caught!

There hasn't been much to chat about.. it's been pretty boring!

I agree the storylines have been boring. And what is with Nikki all dressed for a gala and her hair up and all? The people in charge of dressing and styling the characters are on drugs or something. Sometimes the women are wearing very low-cut, revealing blouses and the next they are wearing trends from the 80's.

Today's episode should be better as they are suppose to bring back Tyra and Anna. Did Neil ask Karen to marry him? I thought I saw a ring on her left hand.

I am so over the Amber/Daniel saga. Let it end, please! Phyllis is playing with fire with too many things. This is obviously setting her up to have a major fight with Nick which will obviously lead him to Sharon. What about Brad? I always thought Sharon went to Brad when things were not going her way. I saw some old clips on YouTube of them and I really think they should get those two back together.

Something is going to happen to Michael today, I can sense it. River has a gun...can anyone sense it too? Does anyone see the girl playing Eden over-acting this part? Maybe it's just me.

It has been pretty boring lately.

When Nick and Sharon get back together I am not sure I will keep watching. It will depend on what else is going on. They are being so obvious about them two getting back together.

Michael's sister is way over acting - I agree. I want to slap some of those stupid looks off her face.

Yep, Jack is setting Adam up. I am ready for anyone to bring that little prick down but I do not want Jack to prosper. I would rather Nick bring him down with Phyliis by his side!

I do not believe Victor killed Walter - too obvious. I believe the mob hit that was on him was carried out.

And I am tired of Heather's vendetta against Victor. Does she want to loose her job AGAIN for messing with him? I liked her at one point but she is getting on my nerves too.

I did get an uneasy feeling about River and Michael yesterday. How man would like to plant a bomd and get Michael out and put some other people there to get the off the show!?:D:D

I did read the show had new writers a while back, I wish they would go pay whatever they have to for the old writers to come back!!!! It is not what it use to be.

Okay. I have reread my post and I think I have covered everything.

Dude, Jack is way Obsessed! The Contempt he holds for Victor is crazy! DOH, did they really have to bring Amber and Daniel back together! Why couldn't they do that for Lilly and Cane :(!

I know I'm in the minority here, but I actually like Daniel & Amber together. Not sure why, but I do. He didn't work with Lilly or Colleen. :)

I really really want Lilly & Cane to be able to be together. They CAN'T have him fall for psycho stalker Chloe!!

crystalscookingnow said:
I know I'm in the minority here, but I actually like Daniel & Amber together. Not sure why, but I do. He didn't work with Lilly or Colleen. :)

I really really want Lilly & Cane to be able to be together. They CAN'T have him fall for psycho stalker Chloe!!

It's not that I don't think they are good together, they just BUG! Or at least Amber bugs me :yuck:

I'd soo much rather see a reuniting of Lilly and Cane instead!:cry:

I like Daniel and Amber together, too.. I told my hubby that I was glad they got back together, & I wasn't sure why. His reply was "Because they're both too annoying apart." I think he hit it on the head.. haha

Seriously, after Jack bolting out of there from their meeting and the forger guy coming, Adam doesn't GET it?? How stupid he is! lol

Hm, Victor burns down the chateau, calls Micheal to tell him goodbye... when will he meet up with Ashley??

Jack was right about Phyllis, she will self destruct her marriage after finding out about Sharon working with Nick! It's only a matter of time now... Sharon will catch on to Jack's shinannagans with Adam and go running to Nick.

Kind of boring the past few days. Can't wait for the story to unfold about Victor though!

hm, today wasn't much of a cliff hanger :(.

And what's up with Jack's setting up Adam and not caring about being incriminated from the micro tape he created with the "story"? Will he claim it was NOT him, since he was trying to impersonate Victor's voice???

I haven't watched yesterday or Thursday's episodes lately, but they certainly haven't been very good. I don't know what the deal is, but it just doesn't hold me like it used to. Well, except when those good lookin' men don't have their shirts on... ;)

Jack is truly a SLIM BAG and I Hope Sharon leaves him for Brad! lol Heehee, Adam gets caught in a hard place with ONLY his hands being Dirty.

Previews for next week show Victor and Ashley meeting up in Paris. :)

<H2>1. What time does "The Young and the Restless" air?</H2><p>The show airs weekdays at 12:30 p.m. EST on CBS.</p><H2>2. Will there be any major plot twists in today's episode?</H2><p>We can't give away any spoilers, but there are always unexpected twists and turns in the world of Genoa City.</p><H2>3. How can I watch the episode if I miss it during its original airing?</H2><p>You can catch up on missed episodes on the CBS website or on the CBS app.</p><H2>4. Are there any new characters or guest stars appearing in today's episode?</H2><p>We can't reveal any surprises, but keep an eye out for any familiar faces or new additions to the cast.</p><H2>5. How can I stay updated on all the latest "Young and the Restless" news and updates?</H2><p>Follow the official social media accounts for the show and check out fan sites for the latest news, spoilers, and behind-the-scenes content.</p>

Related to The Young and the Restless: Today's Must-See Episode

1. What time does "The Young and the Restless" air?

The show airs weekdays at 12:30 p.m. EST on CBS.

2. Will there be any major plot twists in today's episode?

We can't give away any spoilers, but there are always unexpected twists and turns in the world of Genoa City.

3. How can I watch the episode if I miss it during its original airing?

You can catch up on missed episodes on the CBS website or on the CBS app.

4. Are there any new characters or guest stars appearing in today's episode?

We can't reveal any surprises, but keep an eye out for any familiar faces or new additions to the cast.

5. How can I stay updated on all the latest "Young and the Restless" news and updates?

Follow the official social media accounts for the show and check out fan sites for the latest news, spoilers, and behind-the-scenes content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies