1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: The Shack

1. amy07

amy07 Senior Member

I'm sure it's been discussed here before, just didn't go looking for it.......anyways, I have had the book for quite some time and kind of tucked it away. Started reading last night, and after I got the kids to school I have done NOTHING today until I finished it. Very timely for me. My heart has become quite hardened. Now to process it all.

If you have not read it, I highly recommend it. But I believe you must be ready to receive the message to understand it. My stubborn self has a lot of reflection to do. and decisions to make.

Apr 23, 2009
  2. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

I loved this book. I have ordered the companion guide to go with it. I can't wait to see how it works.

Apr 24, 2009
  3. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

I have heard nothing but wonderful things about this book. My mom gave it to me to read, but w/ an 18 month old, reading times are few & far between. I'm excited to read it though!

Apr 24, 2009
  4. straitfan

straitfan Veteran Member Gold Member

I've been wanting to read this book since it was mentioned at a devotional luncheon for teachers at the beginning of the school year. I haven't gotten to it yet, and was delighted last Sunday when our Sunday School class facilitator said that we're going to read and discuss it together beginning in May!

Apr 24, 2009
  5. Ann F

Ann F Advanced Member Gold Member

Both my sister and my cousin told me in January to read this book. I finally did last month. Oh, my!! Very timely for me, which is why they were insisting I read it in the first place! It should really be read in a quiet place, away from tv, kids, and other distractions. Excellent read!

Apr 24, 2009
Have something to add?