• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

thePampered Chef Piece of Clothing I Love Is....

In summary, the Merril sizes run small, so it's always wise to order one size larger than normal. The three quarter sleeve glitter shirt is really comfortable and looks good. The black pullover jacket is a good buy and the Merrill flip flops are the best. The only thing I have to complain about is that the sweatshirt doesn't have a pocket.
IAmChefJ
Finish that sentence!

I want to get a PC shirt, but I can't decide which one. Also, how do the Merril sizes run?

If you were going to buy just one piece of PC clothing, what would it be? (Just clothing please, I already have a catalog tote. <G>)

J.

I like the three quarter sleeve glitter shirt. It's really comfortable. I don't remember the sizing but I bought it when I went to conference last year so I tried them on there.

I have a number of sweatshirts that I seem to wear ALL THE TIME...if you are a coldy like me, you might benefit from that..I am wearing mine RIGHT NOW as a matter of fact! LOL

I also just got the black pullover jacket that I haven't worn YET bc it hasn't been cool enough but I can't wait to wear that one!

Oh, and as far as the sizes, for the sweatshirts I got a Large, but I swim in them (I'm 5 foot and a little busty) but for the jacket I got a medium and it fits perfect. Watch if it says Unisex, I think those run a bit larger than average.

Okay, I love my black shirt with white lettering. Mine is just a standard t-shirt. But why i love it it because it's comfy for one and EVERY time I wear it I get asked about PC!!!! I think it's because of the contrast! The bright white on Black makes everyone notice. I have booked a lot of shows and got many orders and recruited because of it!
My next favorite is not clothes, but my Merrill flip flops!!! Love them!:love:

The sizes at Merrill depend on the item itself, and even if the size you need is a plus size, because those items are frequently made by different suppliers than the regular sizes.I have the black sparkly short sleeve shirt, and usually wear that to my summer shows. (Although now that I think of it, it may be from AIM.) I also have the tea green colored u-neck, which is currently on clearance. That one runs pretty true to size, and hasn't shrunk, even after repeated washings.

Just re-read your post, Merrill sizes, I think, run small, so it's always wise, IMO, to order one size larger than normal! Hope this helps!;)

Ann said the "C" word! WOOOO HOOOO! I have been looking in the catalog that came in my business building kit... I take it I need to look online!!!

Thanks everyone for the input!

J.

Ok, am I completely delusional in thinking I could use PC dollars to order stuff from Merrill???? Wah!

Merrill is a separate company from PC, so you cannot use PC$ as a form of payment there.

I have the bling 3/4 shirt, a regular t-shirt and the sweatshirt.
I like them all and they fit fine.

the only thing I have to "complain" about is that the sweatshirt doesn't have a pocket - I've never seen a pull-over hooded sweatshirt not have a pocket!!

I have two of the purple PC tshirts. I wear them out, to the gym etc. I think i would like to invest in the black one with white writing as someone mentioned the contrast!

Both of mine are XL and fit comfortably.

I have several shirts...I like the V-neck short sleeve ones.
I have the scoop neck red one..and i wear that a lot...I just like V-neck on me better.

I have a green, yellow, red, pink and the black with sparkle logo on it...OLD though from AIM...
I think the only one from Merrill is the red and yellow ones I got at Conference last year... OH and the microfiber jacket - tight fitting zip up...I got red, but it comes in yellow and brown too...In South Carolina...it was my jacket all winter! Looks nice...and is warm enough with a long sleeve shirt underneath.

I like having shirts...I can wear to the store..but I wear them to all my shows to keep my nice shirts from getting splattered on...

I thought you could use PC dollars for Merrill too! ... Did they change that?
Maybe it's Conference Cash I'm thinking...???

If I had to choose my favorite, it would be the 3/4 length T. They sell them in a cornflower blue, and a coral type pink. It fits true to size, and I am almost certain they have them marked down right now.

Oh! Or my black 3/4 BLING shirt...that one is the prettiest! I just don't wear it too often, cuz I don't want the color to look faded from washing it so much. I want them to come out with a PINK ONE!!

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

I keep wanting to love the Merrill clothes, but they just don't fit me well...in order to get the arms long enough, it's too big in the body:grumpy: .

I'll try again this year and see if they have anything new...I'd LOVE to get one of the jackets so I can be stylin' (and advertising) during the colder months without having to take my jacket off.

I totally love my black bling shirt too. It fits perfect & looks good. It's part of my show uniform. I wear it to every show. LOVE it. :) Would like some different colors, too!

Chefstover2 said:
I keep wanting to love the Merrill clothes, but they just don't fit me well...in order to get the arms long enough, it's too big in the body:grumpy: .

Same here.... and if I buy large enought to fit my tummy, the boob area is HUGE.....:cry:

Most of my shirts that I wear, I have bought off of eBay or here, the ones from Merrill don't fit right....

The erratic sizing is why I won't buy from Merrill unless I am able to attend conference and actually try them on!

(or I buy them used from someone else, and they can tell me how they fit)

I second that microfiber zip up jacket. I have two the brown and black (not available) I love them and wear them everyday in the winter.

I have not been happy with the Merrill stuff. I find the quality shoddy and the sizes inconsistent :(

I purchased, and love, the logo v-neck tops. But I do agree with an earlier post about the quality. Last year at conference I purchased a couple of these tops and some of the seams came out in the first wash. I just got out my needle and thread instead of the hassle of returning them for exchange. Other than that, they wear nicely and hope to purchase more at conference. I love wearing logo wear when I am out ... great advertising.:)

The sparkles started falling off my bling shirt after the first washing :(

Ditto on the bling shirt. I have the 3/4 and love it. Also, have the black shirt with mock white dress shirt under it. Love it!! It's made by jockey from Merrill. Believe they are both while supplies last. Both of mine are xl and are true to normal sizing.

I have two t-shirts from Merrill ... bought at conference last year. The t-shirts are the only "true to size" clothing I saw on display. I tried on a dressier shirt (one of the bling type ones) and a few of the other shirts (the embroidered ones) and they were all miles too small. I normally wear a 1X (2X if it's one of those bloating times) ... the smallest shirt that fit or theirs in those styles was a ........... 5X. Nothing better to deflate any shred of self-image you may have than to find out that you have to wear a shirt which is 4 sizes larger than you usually wear ....

dannyzmom said:
I have not been happy with the Merrill stuff. I find the quality shoddy and the sizes inconsistent :(

I'd have to agree Carolyn. I have a sweatshirt and a few shirts from VIP before they were done and they've actually held up pretty well.

I bought one shirt from Merill, it tore right away by the sleeves. They sent a replacement and its seams are coming apart too! :cry:

Still, I'll take a peek at conference...

For the prices, I wish they were good quality.

IAmChefJ said:
Ann said the "C" word! WOOOO HOOOO! I have been looking in the catalog that came in my business building kit... I take it I need to look online!!!

Thanks everyone for the input!

J.

I didn't get a catalog with my business building kit. Is it the same as what you see online?

ChefNic said:
I
I have a green, yellow, red, pink and the black with sparkle logo on it...OLD though from AIM...

What is AIM? Is it still around?

paigev71 said:
What is AIM? Is it still around?

Merill is our only licensed vendor since a year ago.

What is the best piece of clothing from Pampered Chef?

The best piece of clothing from Pampered Chef is the Apron. It is designed to protect your clothes while you cook, with adjustable neck and waist straps for a comfortable fit.

What makes the Pampered Chef Apron stand out?

The Pampered Chef Apron is made with high-quality materials, such as durable cotton and stain-resistant fabric. It also has multiple pockets for storing cooking utensils and a loop for hanging a towel.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef Apron?

Yes, you can customize your apron with your name or logo. This is a great option for personal use or as a gift for a fellow cooking enthusiast.

Is the Pampered Chef Apron machine washable?

Yes, the apron is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing it in cold water and hanging to dry for best results.

What sizes are available for the Pampered Chef Apron?

The apron comes in one size that fits most adults. The adjustable neck and waist straps allow for a comfortable and customizable fit for all body types.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Soozeeq
  • mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmelody