• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TPampered Chef Clothes-Suggestions!?!

In summary, Pampered Chef recommends professional and comfortable clothing for their consultants, including collared shirts, blouses, dress pants, and skirts. Closed-toe shoes are also suggested for safety. While there are no specific requirements, solid colors or subtle patterns in neutral tones are preferred. Jeans and casual attire should be avoided during product demonstrations to maintain a professional image. Revealing or provocative clothing should also be avoided. For larger events and conferences, a business casual dress code is suggested, including dress pants or skirts, blouses, and dress shoes. This helps maintain a confident and professional image while representing the brand.
heat123
Silver Member
Here's hoping Merrill has some up to date clothes for us to wear (cutesy I mean). I wish we had one like Cookie lees black tees with their logo in diamond sparkles- how cute that would be! I would be sure to wear my PC bling shirt every day! LOL I saw VIPs sparkle long sleeve but wanted short sleeve, it's just to dang hot out here in CA!

VIP had a short-sleeve one last year. They switched things out of the line a couple times a year.

I have the pink sparkly one, but I have to glue the things back on it everytime I wear it. I hope Merrill has a little better quality

Doh, I missed the short sleeve shirt ! :(

I just want something cut a bit closer to the body. Not that I am hot babe, but the last thing this 50 year broad needs is to look like a shapeless 50 year old broad!

And, something with a V or scoop neck. And pretty colors. And a nice blouse with a collar, cut straight across the bottom with the logo in pretty colored thread.

That's it for my wish list.

Have you told them what you want? They are looking for suggestions according to their website

I just want the shirt to fit. I am tired of shirts that the tag says 2X or 3X and in reality it is a large shirt. I must hide the belly flap. I don't want it waving to folks when my hand is waving. People can only be subjected to so much and the flying squirrels are slightly less offensive! :)

Related to TPampered Chef Clothes-Suggestions!?!

1. What types of clothing do you recommend for Pampered Chef consultants?

At Pampered Chef, we recommend professional and comfortable clothing for our consultants. Some popular options include collared shirts, blouses, dress pants, and skirts. We also suggest wearing closed-toe shoes for safety in the kitchen.

2. Are there any specific colors or patterns that are preferred for Pampered Chef clothing?

While there are no specific requirements, we recommend wearing solid colors or subtle patterns in neutral tones. This will give a polished and professional look while not distracting from the products or demonstrations.

3. Can we wear jeans or casual attire while presenting Pampered Chef products?

While we encourage our consultants to dress comfortably, we do ask that jeans and casual attire be avoided during product demonstrations. This helps maintain a professional image and shows respect for the products and customers.

4. Are there any clothing items that should be avoided while representing Pampered Chef?

To maintain a professional image, we ask that our consultants avoid wearing revealing or provocative clothing. This includes tank tops, short skirts or shorts, and clothing with offensive language or graphics.

5. Is there a dress code for Pampered Chef events or conferences?

For our larger events and conferences, we do have a suggested dress code of business casual attire. This can include dress pants or skirts, blouses, and dress shoes. We want our consultants to feel confident and professional while representing our brand at these events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingmommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingmommy
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pctharper