• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: (Non-Pampered Chef) Maternity Dress, Boys 2T Clothes

In summary, the maternity dress and boys 2T clothes being offered are gently used and in excellent condition from a smoke-free home. The maternity dress is a size medium from a non-Pampered Chef brand with a flowy, empire waist design and soft, stretchy material. The boys 2T clothes consist of various brands and include t-shirts, shorts, and pants in different colors and patterns. Local pick-up is currently the only option for receiving the items, but shipping can be discussed. The price for the items is negotiable.
SusanBP0129
Not sure if this is allowed. If not, I will happily delete!

I was just about to post these things on Ebay, but since many of you are prego or have little ones, I'd thought I'd give you all first dibs!

(I will try to post pics later)

Mimi Maternity Black Dress Size medium. short sleeve. I wore this ONCE to a wedding when I was pregnant in 2005.
Asking $25.00

Huge lot of boys 2t clothes
3 sets -Elmo long sleeve tops and pants/jeans
about 3 misc. pants
white long sleeve dress shirt
Adidas track suit
Guess outfit -long sleeves
Thomas overalls set
2 pjs - one NWT
Osh Kosh outfit.
Asking $50 for the whole lot.

:D

Bumping this before I place my Ebay ad tomorrow. :D

Thanks for the offer Sue...I would take you up on it, but Evan is into 3 & 4T's... Good luck with the ebay thing!

I figured it couldn't hurt to offer it here first! Would love to see a Cheffer get a deal!
:D
I Ebay stuff ALOT. (Not PC stuff. LOL!)
Old clothes from when I had a "real" job. LOL
Kids clothes, etc.
Every little bit helps, ya know?
:)

Related to forSale: (Non-Pampered Chef) Maternity Dress, Boys 2T Clothes

1. What is the condition of the maternity dress and boys 2T clothes?

The maternity dress and boys 2T clothes are gently used and in excellent condition. They have been well-maintained and come from a smoke-free home.

2. Can you provide more information on the brand and sizing of the clothes?

The maternity dress is from a non-Pampered Chef brand and is a size medium. The boys 2T clothes consist of various brands and are all size 2T.

3. Are there any specific features or details about the clothes that you can mention?

The maternity dress has a flowy, empire waist design and is made of a soft, stretchy material. The boys 2T clothes include a mix of t-shirts, shorts, and pants in a variety of colors and patterns.

4. Do you offer shipping or is this for local pick-up only?

At this time, I am only able to offer local pick-up for the maternity dress and boys 2T clothes. However, I am willing to discuss shipping options if needed.

5. Is the price negotiable for the maternity dress and boys 2T clothes?

Yes, I am open to negotiating the price for the maternity dress and boys 2T clothes. Please feel free to make an offer and we can discuss further.

Back