• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Customer Service Suggestions!

In summary, the conversation was about how the participants think that HO should authorize another vendor to compete with them because they are too expensive and they have monopolized the PC merchandise market. They also recommended looking into Vista Print as a cheaper alternative.
heat123
Silver Member
Hey all, if you are wanting more variety with their clothing line, please feel free to email them to voice your opinions! I and one of my recruits just did yesterday and hopefully with more suggestions they will listen to us??

We suggested "Bling" or rhinestone Tees, not just long sleeve, cause out here in Semi arid Desert ~CA we need tshirts !:(
And more of a variety for casual wear shirts: like Raglan or Babydoll styles for everyday wear with jeans (when you are out and about clothes) !;)
Finally I suggested a cute pink HWC shirt with some bling to it also!:D

Please email Merrill if you want more options and variety with clothing!:)
TIA!

I think we should all write to HO and make a suggestion that they authorize another vendor to compete with them.

Hey I like that suggestion even better!!!!

yeah. things are just too pricey... they've monopolized pc merch!

I agree.
How long was Nancy's a licensed vendor?
I can't afford most of Merrill's stuff.

I went there looking for pens that I could have my PWS & found out they have them....BUT the least you can spend is like 160.00 for a couple of hundred!!:eek:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I think we should all write to HO and make a suggestion that they authorize another vendor to compete with them.
That too, but didn't we already voice our opinions about letting Nancy's go and they still didn't listen to us!:cry: I'd love another clothing vendor that's got more modern appeal to them!:rolleyes:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Amen, amen and AMEN!!!

Ginger428 said:
I went there looking for pens that I could have my PWS & found out they have them....BUT the least you can spend is like 160.00 for a couple of hundred!!:eek:
You should check out Vista Print for the pens...cheaper and they offer a lot of freebies.

Ginger428 said:
I saw that too - got a real good laugh!

Related to Merrill Customer Service Suggestions!

1. What is the purpose of "Merrill Customer Service Suggestions!"?

"Merrill Customer Service Suggestions!" is a program designed to gather feedback and suggestions from customers to improve the overall customer service experience at Pampered Chef.

2. How can I submit my suggestions through the "Merrill Customer Service Suggestions!" program?

There are multiple ways to submit your suggestions, including filling out a form on our website, emailing us directly, or speaking to a customer service representative.

3. Will my suggestions be taken into consideration and implemented?

Yes, we value the input of our customers and all suggestions will be reviewed by our customer service team and taken into consideration for future improvements.

4. Can I make suggestions for products or only for customer service?

The "Merrill Customer Service Suggestions!" program is specifically for customer service related feedback. If you have suggestions for products, we encourage you to reach out to our product development team through our website or social media channels.

5. Is there a limit to the number of suggestions I can submit?

No, there is no limit to the number of suggestions you can submit. We welcome all feedback and suggestions from our customers to continuously improve our customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Soozeeq
  • abigailhutch
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • smilesarepriceless