• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the Current Rectangular Baker Work with an Old Stoneware Lid/Bowl?

In summary, the customer's old lid/bowl from the stoneware baker will fit on the current Rectangular Baker, but it wobbles a lot. The new glazed rectangle baker from the same company does not fit on the old lid/bowl or the new Deep Covered Baker.
siderits
So I have a customer who has the old stoneware baker and lid/bowl (can't remember what they were exactly called). The bottom baker broke on him so he's left with the lid/bowl. Does anyone know if our current Rectangular Baker will work with the old lid/bowl? He really likes the size of the older one and isn't sure the new Deep Covered Baker is going to suit his needs.

TIA,
Tanya

We used to have two combinations:
--the Deep Dish Baker with the Stoneware Baking Bowl
--the Rectangular Baker with the Rectangular Lid/Bowl

Find out which one he has.

The current Rectangular Baker still fits the Rectangular Lid/Bowl. Bowl in this case is a bit of misnomer b/c the Lid/Bowl is not round as one usually expects of a bowl, so be sure to ask him what shape his is.

I don't have the DDB or the Baking Bowl, so I don't know about those.

No!!!!Right before the stone lid/bowl was discontinued, I had a customer buy it and a glazed rectangle baker. She kept insisting that it did not fit. I thought she was crazy but told her if she wanted to send it back in 30 days, we could get free shipping. Well, she wanted to think about it and didn't call me back until way past the 30 days. She never did use it because she said it wobbled so bad. She finally sold it to someone.

Two weeks ago she was at one of my shows. I had an older baker and she couldn't believe the way it looked. She said the lip on mine was bigger and it just looked bigger. My hostess had a newer one so she pulled it out and sure enough, it was smaller. Her's would actually sit inside of mine!!! So, I guess the lid/bowl is made for the older style and that is why they got rid of them.

I ordered myself a glazed rectangle baker in February and it is the same way. It sits inside my other one. It doesn't go all the way down, but it fits in there pretty good, and the handles on the new one are smaller.

Funny thing is, I have the plastic lid and used to gripe and complain because it wouldn't fit over the handles on my baker. It was way too small. It fits just fine on the new one!!

I LOVE my lid/bowl, you can also use it by its self. I don't believe that it actually fits on any of the bakers perfectly, it just sits on there. I actually ordered them for family for christmas since they were discontinued and everyone was excited to dig in. I use them all the time.

Hi Tanya,Thank you for reaching out about this issue with your customer's stoneware baker. I'm sorry to hear that the bottom baker broke on him, but I'm glad he still has the lid/bowl. Our current Rectangular Baker should work with the old lid/bowl, as long as the dimensions are similar. However, I would recommend double-checking the dimensions of both the old and new bakers just to be sure. If the Deep Covered Baker doesn't suit his needs, I would also suggest looking into our other stoneware options to find the perfect fit for him. Let me know if you need any further assistance with this. Happy cooking!Best,

1. How do I know if the Old Lid/Bowl Fit Rect Baker will fit my existing Pampered Chef lids?

The Old Lid/Bowl Fit Rect Baker is designed to fit all Pampered Chef lids that were made before 2015. If you have any lids from before this time, they should fit perfectly on the Rect Baker.

2. Can I use this Rect Baker in the microwave?

Yes, the Old Lid/Bowl Fit Rect Baker is safe for use in the microwave. However, it is important to note that the lid cannot be used in the microwave, as it is not microwave safe.

3. Is this Rect Baker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Old Lid/Bowl Fit Rect Baker is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash the lid to prolong its lifespan.

4. What are the dimensions of this Rect Baker?

The Old Lid/Bowl Fit Rect Baker measures 9" x 13" x 2.5", making it the perfect size for casseroles, lasagnas, and other baked dishes.

5. Can I use this Rect Baker in the oven?

Yes, the Old Lid/Bowl Fit Rect Baker is oven safe up to 450°F. However, it is important to note that the lid cannot be used in the oven, as it is not oven safe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • LisaVH
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmelody
  • teachernikol
  • Products and Tips
Replies