• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Mystery of the Very Green Consultant: Who Attended Executive Dinner?

In summary, "The Mystery of the Very Green Consultant" is a dinner party game for Pampered Chef consultants to learn about the business while enjoying a meal together. To participate, consultants must attend an Executive Dinner hosted by their team leader or director. The game is exclusive to consultants, but they can invite guests to observe. Its purpose is to educate consultants on the basics of the business and serve as a team-building activity. The game can only be played at designated Executive Dinners, but consultants can attend multiple dinners and play different roles to continue learning and having fun with their team.
ChefLisa
Anyone see the VERY GREEN Consultant at Executive Dinner?

I am very curious to know what you are taking about!

me too............

I will need to figure out how to post the picture. I have one on my phone and I have seen it on Facebook.

1. What is "The Mystery of the Very Green Consultant" about?

"The Mystery of the Very Green Consultant" is a fun and interactive dinner party game designed for Pampered Chef consultants to play and learn about the business while enjoying a meal together.

2. How do I participate in "The Mystery of the Very Green Consultant"?

To participate in the game, you must attend an Executive Dinner hosted by your team leader or director. You will receive a character role and instructions before the dinner.

3. Who can attend the Executive Dinner and play the game?

The Executive Dinner and game are exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants. However, consultants are allowed to invite guests, such as potential recruits or customers, to observe and learn about the business.

4. What is the purpose of "The Mystery of the Very Green Consultant"?

The game is designed to educate new and experienced consultants on the basics of the Pampered Chef business, including product knowledge, booking shows, and recruiting. It also serves as a fun and engaging team-building activity.

5. Can I host my own "Mystery of the Very Green Consultant" game?

No, the game can only be played at designated Executive Dinners hosted by your team leader or director. However, you can attend multiple dinners and play different character roles to continue learning and having fun with your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Debala715
  • ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies