• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Grill Pan: Pampered Dollars or Not?

In summary, the Grill Pan is a great piece of cookware that is perfect for grill cheese, french toast, and meats. It can cook food quickly and easily, and is the same size as the square griddle. It is the favorite piece of cookware of one of the hosts, and can be used for a variety of dishes.
NMmommy
I want the Grill Pan. I have wanted it since I saw it. LOL How much can you cook on it and how often do you use it? I have Pampered Dollars and I am thinking about using them but I am not sure.

Shannon, this is my husband's favorite piece of our cookware. We use it for grill cheese, french toast and of course meats - burgers, chicken breasts, etc.

Kim

I use mine even more than I thought I would! It's great for Quesadillas, and it is also great for sauteing veggies & meat for fajitas (we eat alot of Mexican!)
I did Boca Burgers on it the other day, and they came out great too! I use it for any chicken etc...that I need sauteed for other recipes - I LOVE the grill press for it too - most of what I do, I use the grill press too.

How much food can you fit on it?

NMmommy said:
How much food can you fit on it?

4 Burgers fit on it with plenty of room...it's the same size as the square griddle - I think 11 inches square.

Personally I think its the best piece of cookware we sell....Its only my husband & myself & I use it about 4 times a week.....:cool:

UGH! There is so much I want! I want one of the knives too. I need more PD!! I must get more booking for April!

I seriously coveted the grill pan...wanted one when there was only the professional one....FINALLY bought the Executive one this year when a past host didn't want to use her 60% off in January! I've been loving it since!

You guys are killing me! I got the Executive cookware in Jan along with the double burner griddle and I signed up as well. What an expensive show that was! LOL I love my cookware. I want this so I can grill inside as well. I still want too much stuff!

I have used mine for Panini with the new Grill Press, at least four times. Also,
have grilled Tilapia using the Grill Press. Used our Basil Canola splashed in pan,
sprinkled the fish with our Citrus Basil and Dill seasonsings and put Almonds on top. It looked magazine perfect and was so good I plan to make it again tonight. I sauteed the Almonds before putting the fish in the pan. They were kind of toasted that way. It only takes about 4 minutes per side, if that! I've also done Salmon fillets. I'm so glad I have it!

I have used mine for grilling steaking, chicken, and even hamburgers... I can fit three peite steaks on their and four hamburgers, it's great for qasaduillas and grill cheese sandwichs!

The grill pan is my favorite piece and pretty much the only piece I ever sell too!!

I use my grill pan at least 2 times a week. I do steaks. Pork chops, grilled cheese, Paninis, you name it. My best thing is chicken, I cook a whole family pack of boneless breasts at one time (.I can fit the whole pkg. from the grocery store Not the Sam's club size). seanon as you like. Save/freeze the leftover chicken for fajuits, pot pie, chicken salad whatever!
I also use my press alot. I think my meat comes out jucier.

I am the queen of paninis!!! I use it at least twice a week. Veggies are great on it and so isbacon.....they stay straight with the press on them.

gratergirl said:
I am the queen of paninis!!! I use it at least twice a week. Veggies are great on it and so isbacon.....they stay straight with the press on them.
WAtch the bacon!
I found that it cooks much faster with the press on them! (but no splattering!) I like this when I only need to do 6-8 pieces and don't want heat up the oven....

I am wondering if I should set it as my goal to get. It is much cheaper to get the press with it at half price as a guest special.

You can get it in April at 40% off too with kit enhancement. Mine is on order but hasn't arrived yet. One of my hosts that got it in Jan just RAVES to everyone about it... and I just let her rave on! :) I decided if SHE loved it as much as she HATES to cook... I better get one to demo with!

I use it so often I don't know why I put it away. I use it for just about everything. Probably a good 4 times a week. Probably my most least favorite is New York Strip Steaks. Nothing better than a good old fashion outdoor grill, but .... seafood, burgers, panini's, pork chops, chicken all wonderfully yummy. Use the PC seasonings and increase the flavor. So glad I got rid of the horrible cleaning experience of a Foreman. Oh how I love my grill pan & press. :)

I love mine as well. I am not a big fan of chicken at home (just can't cook it to taste good). But -- I'll marinade chicken breasts (cut into strips) or tenderloins in a 30-minute marinade (Lawry's or Ken's), and then grill it up in the grill pan. It's sooooo yummy and moist. I'll even it for leftovers and that is VERY rare with me (especially w/chicken and pork).

I've also used it for hamburgers and pork tenderloin. I'll have to try some of these other uses.
Thanks!

My pan is still sitting in the box! Now, I am going to start using it!!! Thanks for the great ideas!!!;)

Related to The Grill Pan: Pampered Dollars or Not?

1. What are the benefits of using the Pampered Chef Grill Pan?

The Grill Pan is designed with raised ridges to create perfect grill marks on your food and allows excess fats and oils to drip away for healthier cooking. It also heats up quickly and evenly, making it ideal for searing meats and vegetables.

2. Is the Grill Pan worth buying with Pampered Dollars?

Absolutely! The Grill Pan is a high-quality, durable pan that will last for years. Plus, using your Pampered Dollars allows you to get it at a discounted price or even for free, making it a great value.

3. Can the Grill Pan be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the Grill Pan is versatile and can be used on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. It is also oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. How do I clean the Grill Pan?

The Grill Pan is dishwasher safe, but we recommend handwashing with warm, soapy water for best results. Use a non-abrasive sponge or cloth to avoid scratching the non-stick surface.

5. What is the size of the Grill Pan?

The Grill Pan measures 10 inches by 10 inches, providing plenty of space for cooking multiple servings at once. It also has a deep enough well to prevent food from spilling over the sides.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • ChefDi
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Phi_Phi_18