• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The first show is over! *Sigh*

EmmaLeeM

Mar 2, 2006
Hey Hey! I did my first show yesterday, and it went okay.. I didn't think I would be freaked out... but I was when it came time for me to talk. They were all very nice and attentive, and that almost made it worse because NO ONE TALKED.... Well, I am just glad my first one is over and the hostess was so sweet. I think by the time I get the rest of the orders it will be about $450-$500 show... So that's good. I had it all typed out and I couldn't read it! It was horrid! I felt like an idiot! So, I decided to quit trying to follow the script, and I just mentioned things as I thought of them or as people mentioned them... Just glad it's done! I have 5 more shows booked so I better not bomb !!!

Emma

Christa

Dec 14, 2005
I've only been at this since Dec. but, when I think backto how badly I did my first show-ugh. You'll do so much better the next one, I promise. :)

reesefamily5

Mar 27, 2005
I think it sounds like you did really well!! And 5 bookings!! WOW you did GREAT! Your sales where good too. My first show was just over $200 in sales. Now that you have one show under your belt it will only get easier from here on out!!

EmmaLeeM

Mar 2, 2006
Thanks! I know you are right, when I talked to a friend about it she said "The hardest one is over"... Thank God! I just feel kinda stupid... I guess for getting nervous, it's so unlike me. I guess the newness (Not a word) was just hard for me. But I am excited to do better next time.

Thanks, and keep any ideas coming my way!

Emma

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
You only do...

You only have to do you first show ONCE...so now, it just keeps getting better and better!

Enjoy this adventure!