• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

For Couples: Celebrate Your Big Day with a Free Cooking Show!

In summary, "For Couples: Celebrate Your Big Day with a Free Cooking Show!" is a special package offered by Pampered Chef for engaged or newlywed couples. You can sign up by contacting a local consultant or filling out a form on their website. You can choose the recipes for the show and there is no minimum purchase requirement. You can also invite friends and family to join the experience.
mandak
I am wondering if any of you do anything for your couples who register when their big day comes? Such as sending a card, etc.

I was thinking about a card and possilby a "coupon" of sorts offering a free cooking show to be held within the next year or 6 months - to allow for time for them to get settled.

I was planning on sending my couples a wedding card; but I think the coupon is a great idea! I had also thought about maybe sending them something off their registry that they didn't get.....I'm interested to see what others say!

I would send them something off of their registry!

1. What is "For Couples: Celebrate Your Big Day with a Free Cooking Show!"?

"For Couples: Celebrate Your Big Day with a Free Cooking Show!" is a special package offered by Pampered Chef for engaged or newlywed couples. It includes a free cooking show with our experienced consultants, where you and your partner can learn new recipes and techniques while spending quality time together.

2. How do I sign up for the free cooking show?

You can sign up for the free cooking show by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out a form on our website. Our consultants will work with you to schedule a convenient date and time for your cooking show.

3. Can we choose the recipes for the cooking show?

Yes, you and your partner can choose the recipes you would like to learn during the cooking show. Our consultants will provide a variety of options for you to choose from and can also accommodate any dietary restrictions or preferences.

4. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for the free cooking show?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for the free cooking show. We want you to enjoy your experience with us without any pressure to buy. However, if you do choose to purchase any products, our consultants will be available to assist you.

5. Can we invite friends and family to the cooking show?

Yes, you are welcome to invite friends and family to join your cooking show. It can be a fun and unique way to celebrate your big day with loved ones. Just let our consultant know in advance so we can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lkhartmann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • Intrepid_Chef