• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

That Is What a Customer Is Giving Me a Fit About!! :Grumpy: She's

In summary, the customer is complaining that they are charged tax on shipping. The best part is that this order is for 4 people and they combined their orders.
amy07
That is what a customer is giving me a fit about!! :grumpy: She's placing an outlet order and she is upset that the s/h is being taxed - like I have any control over that, it is what it is!! The best part? This order is for 4 people - they combined their orders - so .71 divided 4 ways - is that really going to break them? I feel like taping 3 quarters to the inside of an envelope and sending it to her.:rolleyes:

Evidently the crazies have escaped out of crazyville!!!!

Some people! You need to tell her that it is not Pampered Chef charging her, that is from the state and she can take it up with the state legislators.

Most of the people who complain about this...are the ones that CAN afford to pay the measley 71 #(@*$&$%^ cents!!!!

I had a person go on the outlet when it was new and order $71 of products but she thought she could put it on her friend's party. When she found out she couldn't have it count towards her friend's party...she cancelled the order and refused to buy anything towards the party. Luckily she was not at the party. But...guess she showed me!!!:D

It stings at first but then you realize that you have been volunteered to be the one they kick. They have an ax to grind and have elected to take it out on anyone.

Like Linda said...whine to your legislators, county and state! Have fun with that here in NY State!!! All state funding is being "whacked" right now and taxes are not due to come down!

pamperedlinda said:
Some people! You need to tell her that it is not Pampered Chef charging her, that is from the state and she can take it up with the state legislators.

that's what I told her (in a nice way):approve:

amy07 said:
that's what I told her (in a nice way):approve:

Every now and then I get asked (usually by a loud-mouth) at my shows "So, why does Pampered Chef make us pay tax on shipping?" I answer back "Oh no, that's not Pampered Chef taxing you, that's compliments of the state of GA....you know how they like to tax everything that they can get their hands on!" That always shuts them up.

When I explain to customers that we are going to put the food items in the lower box because believe it or not, in NY state, they don't tax food...yet. I tell them that I am suprised they haven't figured out a way to tax the air we breathe!!

Some will B & C (stands for b--tch and complain. My son used those initials so he wouldn't get in trouble for saying bad words!) about the shipping and handling. That is another waaah moment! It doesn't walk it's way here for free!!

When I have someone complain about the shipping tax, explain that the state of Texas, not Pampered Chef, taxes the shipping. I also tell them that I will email them the State Comptrollers website with the specific item referenced so that in case this comes up with future shipped purchases from any vendor including us, it won't surprise them.I then let them know that as a Customer Service gesture, I will be happy to pay the $.35 as a gift this time.

pamperedlinda said:
Every now and then I get asked (usually by a loud-mouth) at my shows "So, why does Pampered Chef make us pay tax on shipping?" I answer back "Oh no, that's not Pampered Chef taxing you, that's compliments of the state of GA....you know how they like to tax everything that they can get their hands on!" That always shuts them up.

OOOO, nice turn around Linda, I like it. I would send her a citrus peeler, she would ba head 4 cents.

1. What is the customer's specific complaint?

The customer is unhappy with the quality of the product they received.

2. Is the customer looking for a replacement or a refund?

The customer is requesting a replacement for the product.

3. Has the customer contacted customer service before?

No, this is the first time the customer has reached out to us about this issue.

4. What steps have been taken to address the customer's concerns?

We have apologized for the inconvenience and offered to send a replacement product as soon as possible.

5. How can we prevent similar issues from happening in the future?

We will review our quality control processes to ensure that all products meet our high standards before being shipped to customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedberry
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedberry
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies