• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanking Our Veterans for Their Sacrifice: A Message of Gratitude

In summary, Hunter Nixon wrote a great essay about why we should honor our veterans, and he was very proud to be an American and to have military heritage.
BigJohn
If there are any vets in our forum, I want to say that I appreciate your sacrifice and that you can never be repaid for what you have done to secure our freedom and liberty. God Bless you and yours.

BigJohn said:
If there are any vets in our forum, I want to say that I appreciate your sacrifice and that you can never be repaid for what you have done to secure our freedom and liberty. God Bless you and yours.

I agree! Thank you! :love::love:

If you have a Golden Corral near you Vets eat free!

Big hugs and salutes to all our nation's veterans. :)

Bless ALL veterans young & old where ever you may be. Thank you for keeping us safe!!!

We owe a lot to our veterans. My son wrote an essay for a contest and won first place. His essay goes on to the district level. I am so proud of him.

Shawnna said:
We owe a lot to our veterans. My son wrote an essay for a contest and won first place. His essay goes on to the district level. I am so proud of him.

Can you post the essay? I'd love to read it!

My greatest heartfelt thanks go to all of our vets as well as the men and women currently serving. Having been the mom of a soldier, I also want to thank all of the families and loved ones of people serving! I know this is very difficult for them, as well. God Bless the USA.

Ok...here it is. I have to retype it because it is on my other computer that I don't use internet with.

Why We Should Honor Our Veterans...by Hunter Nixon

I believe our war veterans should be honored because they fought for our freedom. Without veterans we might not have freedom of speech, religion, and press. Veterans have given their time and lives to guarantee our rights. Without them we might be ruled by a dictator like in Iraq. Right now soldiers who have families are fighting for our freedom with no guarantee of tomorrow. They are doing this because they believe it is right and we should honor and support them because it is us they are fighting for.

The fact that we honor them on Veterans Day is not enough. It is not just something you do out in public on Veterans Day. It is something you should think about every day. You should honor and respect them when you see them. A job that I really enjoy while working with my dad's catering service is being able to serve veterans on Veterans Day. Some people might think that veterans are not important. They have earned our respect and honor by serving our country with bravery and patriotism.

My family is big on the armed forces. My dad was in the Army for fifteen years. My grandpa served in the Air Force for twenty years and my uncle fought in the Vietnam conflict and is currently the commander of a VFW post. There are people like my uncle, a veteran who honors other veterans by providing military funerals for veterans who have passed away. It is people like them who deserve to be honored. If it had not been for the war veterans and heroes who fought in the American Revolution, the Civil War, World War I and World War II, the Vietnam War, Dersert Storm, better known as the Gulf War, and currently the Iraq War this country might not have ever became an independent and free country.

In closing I would like to say I am proud that I am an American citizen and that I am from a long history of military men and women on both sides of my family who have served and/or are still serving our country. I look forward to the future with great excitement because of the things that have been and will be accomplished in our great country by our veterans. So let God bless America and let us as Americans bless our veterans.

I forgot to tell you that Hunter is 12 years old and is in the 7th grade. This is his first attempt at real essay writing.

Wow, Shawnna!!!!! Hunter did a great job and thanks for posting it for us to read. It brought some tears to my eyes. You should be very proud of him!

Okay...I had to get on here and correct my error...I must be in denial. I said something tonight about Hunter being 12 to which he said..."Mom, I am 13"...lol He just turned 13 in October. I now have 3 teenagers...no wonder I can't remembe anything. Hunter read his essay at church tonight for practice. He will be reading it on the 20th at the local VFW when he accepts his award.

Related to Thanking Our Veterans for Their Sacrifice: A Message of Gratitude

1. What is the "Thanks to Our Veterans!" promotion?

The "Thanks to Our Veterans!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that honors and thanks veterans for their service. It includes exclusive discounts and deals on select Pampered Chef products for all active duty and retired military members, as well as their families.

2. How do I qualify for the "Thanks to Our Veterans!" promotion?

To qualify for the "Thanks to Our Veterans!" promotion, you must be an active duty or retired military member, or a family member of a military member. You will need to provide proof of service, such as a military ID or dependent ID, to access the discounts and deals.

3. Can I use the "Thanks to Our Veterans!" promotion online?

Yes, you can use the "Thanks to Our Veterans!" promotion both online and in-person. Simply enter the designated promo code at checkout when shopping on the Pampered Chef website, or show your military ID when shopping at a Pampered Chef party or event.

4. How long is the "Thanks to Our Veterans!" promotion available?

The "Thanks to Our Veterans!" promotion is available for a limited time only. It typically runs during the month of November, in honor of Veterans Day, but the specific dates may vary each year. Be sure to check the Pampered Chef website or social media pages for updates and details.

5. Can I combine the "Thanks to Our Veterans!" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Thanks to Our Veterans!" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promotional code can be used per purchase. However, you may still be able to earn Host Rewards or use a product credit if you are shopping at a Pampered Chef party or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kathijenkins
Replies
Views
AnnieBee