• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us in Prayer and Fasting for Paige's Safe Return

In summary, a group of people are praying for Paige to be found and have decided to also fast one day a week for her. They believe that this will make a difference and that God will reward them for sacrificing for someone else. They are asking for others to join them and are deciding to either fast every Thursday until she is found or until the end of September. One person is unable to fast but will pray during a specific time and others have agreed to fast on Thursdays as well.
Shawnna
Gold Member
We are all praying for Paige to be found. I was so excited...and saddened...to see the "remains found" post. But, time has passed and we have not heard any more. I long for Paige to be found alive and well, but as each day goes by I know that it is nearly impossible. My heart grows heavier and heavier each day.

As I was reading through the posts in the Christian Group section, I got a new feeling...one from God. I feel that we need to not only continue to pray for Paige to be found, but we need to also fast. So, I am asking that everyone would fast one day each week for Paige to be found. I will not tell anyone how to fast. If you can fast one meal or a whole day, God knows your heart and that is all that matters....that you sacrifice once each week for Paige. But, it must be a sacrifice...if you don't normally eat breakfast, it won't count if you say you are going to fast through breakfast. I think I will fast on Thursdays.

I would appreciate all of your help in this. I just feel that if we bind together in prayer and fasting things will begin to happen. The Bible talks about certain situations that "only come by prayer and fasting". I firmly believe that we can make a difference this way. And, I also believe that if we will do this for Paige we will also see wonderful things begin to happen in our personal lives and in our businesses. When we sacrifice for others, God will reward us when we least expect it.

I would appreciate your thoughts on this matter.

Thank you all for your help.

Shawnna

Sure, I will help. Thursday it is.

thanks. I hope everyone will get involved. I took my kids to school today and I wonder how Paige's kids are feeling as they begin a new year without their mom and not knowing what happened to her.

I think it is a brilliant idea. I'm in. Thursday for me too!

Shawnna - medically I should not fast, but I will pray!

I'm unable to fast all day but I will fast between 1:30 and 6:30 PM on Thursday as well as send positive energy her way.

thanks for helping out. My next question for you is...do you want to fast every Thursday till she is found or do you want to put a time limit on it...like every Thursday through the end of September. I guess we should decide that. I am up for whatever everyone else decides.

I hope everyones Thursday was good. The enemy worked hard against me, but I made it through the day. I will be fasting again next Thursday. Hope you can join me.

1. What is "Special Request for Paige"?

"Special Request for Paige" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can customize their order to fit the dietary needs or preferences of Paige, a fictional character who has a gluten intolerance and is lactose intolerant.

2. Can I still order from Pampered Chef if I don't have any dietary restrictions?

Yes, definitely! "Special Request for Paige" is just an additional option for those who do have dietary restrictions. You can still order any of our delicious products without making any special requests.

3. How do I make a special request for Paige?

When placing your order, simply include a note in the "Special Instructions" section stating your request for Paige. Our team will make sure to accommodate your request and provide suitable alternatives for any ingredients Paige cannot consume.

4. Are there any additional fees for making a special request for Paige?

No, there are no additional fees for making a special request for Paige. We want to make sure everyone can enjoy our products, regardless of dietary restrictions, without any extra cost.

5. Are all Pampered Chef products suitable for Paige's dietary restrictions?

The majority of our products are suitable for Paige's dietary restrictions. However, there may be some products that contain gluten or lactose, so be sure to check the ingredient list or make a special request for Paige to ensure she can enjoy it too.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • The_Kitchen_Guy