• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You Gift Ideas: Spice Bottles

In summary, the conversation is about choosing a spice bottle to give as a thank you gift in a customer's order. The participants discuss various options including Southwestern, Italian, cinnamon, bell pepper & herb rub, garlic peppercorn, rosemary, and bell pepper & herb rub. The general consensus is that the Italian seasoning is the most versatile and widely used, making it a safe choice for the gift. Some also mention personal preferences for certain spices.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I would like to give a customer a spice bottle as a thank you in her order. Which one do you suggest? I don't really know what her tastes are. My vote would be the Southwestern but that might be too spicy for some??? I love hot spicy food so I'm biased.:D Would I be safer with the Italian?

How about cinnamin (or however you spell it). Everyone eats apple pie, or oatmeal. Plus, you can use it in coffee.

I like both the Italian and the Southwestern. The Italian is my multipurpose spice - on everything from hash browns, spagetti sauces, meat loaf, chicken, biscuits, focaccia and more. I mainly use the Southwestern for chip and veggie dip - equal parts sour cream and mayo and a Tbsp or two of seasoning. I don't think it is that spicy.

Linda

If you have an extra jerk seasoning from the samples... maybe she'll want to host a show to see how to make the jerk chicken salad!

I love the Italian. I had the Jerk Chicken Salad tonight and it was great! So a toss up between those. :D

I vote for either the Italian Seasoning or the Bell Pepper & Herb Rub. I use them both a lot. The only reason I would lean toward the Bell Pepper & Herb Rub is based on cost. You would still be able to give a nice gift, but save money also.

Lisa

I wouldn't do the SW seasoning unless you are sure she really likes hot things. I never use that seasoning mix, since it just isn't my taste. I would say the most widely used mix would be our italian mix.

I would do the Italian because its more of an all purpose spice.

I always add the garlic pepercorn! That is my fav, so that's why I hand it out!

My vote is rosemary, but I love it.. =)
Cinn. Plus smells awesome too! People love to smell that one at my shows.

I vote for Italian. Everyone either eats pizza, spaghetti or lasagna in some way. Also, there's plenty of our recipes that calls for it.

Related to Thank You Gift Ideas: Spice Bottles

1. What are some creative ways to use spice bottles as a thank you gift?

Spice bottles can be used in various ways as a thank you gift. Some ideas include filling them with homemade spice blends, filling them with candies or small treats, or using them as a unique container for a handwritten thank you note.

2. Do you have any recommendations for spice bottles that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of spice bottles that are both functional and visually appealing. Our Mini Spice Bottles have a sleek design and come with a handy shaker top, while our Glass Spice Jars have a classic look and come with airtight lids to preserve freshness.

3. Are there any spice bottle sets specifically designed for a thank you gift?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the Spice Bottle Trio, which includes three mini spice bottles packaged in a gift box with a bow. This set is perfect for giving as a thank you gift and allows the recipient to choose their own spices to fill the bottles.

4. Can I personalize the spice bottles for a more meaningful thank you gift?

Yes, you can add a personal touch to the spice bottles by attaching a custom label or tag with a heartfelt message. Pampered Chef offers customizable labels that can be added to any spice bottle for a thoughtful and personalized touch.

5. How can I incorporate the spice bottles into a larger thank you gift basket?

Spice bottles can be a great addition to a thank you gift basket. You can fill them with a variety of spices, wrap them in a ribbon or twine, and add them to the basket along with other goodies such as kitchen tools or gourmet treats. They also make great packaging for homemade seasoning mixes or rubs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefNelson
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lescalvelage
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • amybee