• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Achieve This Incentive Trip Level in 6 Months?

In summary, Cheryl recommends scheduling time to call people, printing out their contact information, and asking them if they would like to participate in a sampler. She also recommends scheduling 1-1s with people.
Oh, and I would love to be in on the conference call. I do have a conference number that records and you can download an mp3 of the recording for free. I'm happy to offer that if you guys want to use it. Anytime would work for me.

I need this so bad! I'm in for the 20th. I want to go to Mexico so bad...it's been my goal, and I can taste it. I had a great first 3 months of the year, but the last three months have stunk. Right now I have 30,321. I have one submitting her last two shows tonight (she was a May recruit) and two more to get qualified (I'm worried about one of them). So that puts me at 36,321. I'm almost half way there, but really need the accountability. I'm so excited!! This site and everyone on it rocks!

I finally got to read all this. ( sorry haven't been on in a few days).
You guys are amazing.
I too want Level 3 and I know I can do the points, but I'm behind in recruiting. I only have 1 so far this year. So reading all this really has given me the " I can do this" approach I needed.

Thank you

Just a quick note to say I haven't forgotten that I still need to finish my earlier post. I've been dealing with my own little motivation crisis :(, but am back in the swing of things.:) (Thanks Janice and Meg!)

It's a hectic time...but I promise to finish my earlier ramblings as soon as I have the time to sit down for more than jst a few minutes.

<h2>1. How much do I need to sell in order to achieve Level 3 of the incentive trip in 6 months?</h2><p>In order to achieve Level 3 of the incentive trip in 6 months, you would need to sell a total of 74,000 points. This breaks down to just over $7,000 in sales per month.</p><h2>2. How many recruits do I need in order to achieve this incentive trip level in 6 months?</h2><p>In addition to the required sales, you would also need 6 qualified recruits in order to achieve Level 3 of the incentive trip in 6 months.</p><h2>3. Is it possible to achieve this level in just 6 months?</h2><p>While it may seem daunting, it is definitely possible to achieve Level 3 of the incentive trip in 6 months. Many consultants have done it before and with hard work, dedication, and a solid plan in place, you can too!</p><h2>4. How can I increase my sales and recruit more people to help me achieve this goal?</h2><p>There are many strategies you can implement to increase your sales and recruit more people. Some ideas include hosting more shows per month, utilizing social media to reach a wider audience, offering incentives for guests to book a show, and actively seeking out potential recruits through networking and referrals.</p><h2>5. What are some tips for staying motivated and focused on achieving this incentive trip level in 6 months?</h2><p>Staying motivated and focused can be a challenge, but there are a few things you can do to help keep yourself on track. Set specific, achievable goals for each month and regularly track your progress. Surround yourself with a supportive network of fellow consultants who can offer encouragement and accountability. And most importantly, remember why you started with Pampered Chef and keep that motivation at the forefront of your mind.</p>

1. How much do I need to sell in order to achieve Level 3 of the incentive trip in 6 months?

In order to achieve Level 3 of the incentive trip in 6 months, you would need to sell a total of 74,000 points. This breaks down to just over $7,000 in sales per month.

2. How many recruits do I need in order to achieve this incentive trip level in 6 months?

In addition to the required sales, you would also need 6 qualified recruits in order to achieve Level 3 of the incentive trip in 6 months.

3. Is it possible to achieve this level in just 6 months?

While it may seem daunting, it is definitely possible to achieve Level 3 of the incentive trip in 6 months. Many consultants have done it before and with hard work, dedication, and a solid plan in place, you can too!

4. How can I increase my sales and recruit more people to help me achieve this goal?

There are many strategies you can implement to increase your sales and recruit more people. Some ideas include hosting more shows per month, utilizing social media to reach a wider audience, offering incentives for guests to book a show, and actively seeking out potential recruits through networking and referrals.

5. What are some tips for staying motivated and focused on achieving this incentive trip level in 6 months?

Staying motivated and focused can be a challenge, but there are a few things you can do to help keep yourself on track. Set specific, achievable goals for each month and regularly track your progress. Surround yourself with a supportive network of fellow consultants who can offer encouragement and accountability. And most importantly, remember why you started with Pampered Chef and keep that motivation at the forefront of your mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamela
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • CassieMarie