• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tea Bag Wrapper & Letter ~ Need Bookings.

In summary, a tea bag wrapper and letter is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to attract potential hosts for a tea party cooking demonstration. To use it effectively, personalize the letter with your contact information and a special offer, attach the tea bag, and distribute it at events or through direct mail. You can also customize the wrapper and letter with your own branding and use it for other types of cooking demos. The number to distribute will vary based on your target market and network, and it is recommended to track response rates and adjust accordingly for future campaigns.
SusieChef
This went around a couple years back when they first introduced the Good Company Tea and Coffee here in Canada. Does anyone remember this? I still have the Tea Bag Wrapper pdf file but I thought that there was also a letter that went along with it... something along the lines of "put your feet up, sit down with a nice cup of Good Company Tea while you go over your guest list" or something to that effect.

If someone still has this file, or something similar, would you please share this with me. I am re-starting my PC business and would like to use this Tea Bag wrapper as a booking tool to get started. (I've never had great success with bookings, so I'd really like to get out of the gate running, so to speak).

Thanks in advance.

Susie

bump... still need some assistance. Ring any bells, anyone???

I saw a post awhile back about putting labels on our consumable products, but I don't know if the tea was part of it. I've never seen the letter that went along with it. I suppose you can make up your own if nobody comes up with it. I'll keep searching.... :)

There was a post on this site with labels for the lotion and soap samples and the sink fizz but not the coffee or tea.

,Hi Susie,I do remember the Good Company Tea and Coffee launch in Canada a few years ago. It was such a fun and unique way to introduce our products to our customers. I'm so glad you still have the Tea Bag Wrapper pdf file, that's a great resource to have.I believe you are referring to the "Good Company Tea Pampering Invitation" letter that was sent out to consultants. I do have a copy of it and would be happy to share it with you. It's a great way to encourage your guests to take a break and relax with a cup of our delicious tea while they browse our products.I'm excited to hear that you're re-starting your PC business and would like to use the Tea Bag Wrapper as a booking tool. It's a great way to kickstart your business and get those bookings rolling in. If you need any other resources or tips for successful bookings, please don't hesitate to reach out.Best of luck with your business and happy pampering!Sincerely,

1. What is a tea bag wrapper and letter?

A tea bag wrapper and letter is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to attract potential hosts for a tea party cooking demonstration. It is a small envelope that contains a tea bag and a personalized letter inviting the recipient to host a party and earn free products.

2. How do I use the tea bag wrapper and letter to get bookings?

First, personalize the letter with your contact information and a special offer for the recipient. Then, attach the tea bag to the letter using a small piece of tape or ribbon. Finally, distribute the tea bag wrappers and letters to potential hosts at events or send them out as part of a direct mail campaign.

3. Can I customize the tea bag wrapper and letter with my own branding?

Yes, you can use your own branding and contact information on the tea bag wrapper and letter. Pampered Chef provides templates for the letter that you can personalize with your own logo, colors, and wording.

4. How many tea bag wrappers and letters should I distribute?

The number of tea bag wrappers and letters you distribute will depend on your target market and the size of your network. It is recommended to start with a small batch and track your response rate. You can then adjust the number accordingly for future campaigns.

5. Can I use the tea bag wrapper and letter for other types of cooking demos?

While the tea bag wrapper and letter are specifically designed for tea party cooking demos, you can also use them for other types of cooking demonstrations. Simply adjust the wording in the letter to fit the theme of your demo and attach a different type of food or beverage item instead of a tea bag.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jrstephens