• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tax & Shipping on Fundraisers: Q&A

In summary, if you are collecting orders for a booth, you just take the orders as you would any outside order and charge shipping & tax on each individual purchase.
jnsr96
Just wondering what everyone does about tax and shipping on fundraisers... do you write a cover letter explaining? Is it shipping on each individual order collected, or do you charge one 4.25 shipping on the individual submitting the order? TIA for any ideas!

Still wondering what anyone does... Pm me if you want...Thanks again!

If it's a booth, just take the orders as you would any outside order. Each person pays shipping & tax on their purchase. Then data entry them just like you would a cooking show, but under a "fundraiser" show.If you have others collecting orders, just explain to them like you would the host of a catalog show that each person needs to compute their own tax (or go to your web page so that it will be automatically calculated for them. And decide if you want to allow "ship to host" or if everyone needs to pay to have the item(s) shipped directly to them.We are tax exempt here & are prohibited from using "ship to host", so my fund raiser was very simple and everyone had to conform to the same format.

Thanks so much for the quick response! I was thunking of doing a school fundraiser and wanted to eliminate the extra steps for the chilldren, but Iguess I could make a flyer up to explain how to calculate tax and shipping.

Or take a yellow highlighter & highlight the tax line & shipping line of the order forms. I actually mark out the ship to host line with a blue or black pen, then write "see back" in the top 1/2 of the shipping block. On the back, I circle the APO/FPO section & put X's through the sections that do not apply (of course I only do it on the pink copy, otherwise it will transfer to the fronts of the yellow & pink copies) and last I write "SOFA Status Regulation!" above the shipping section on the back of the pink copy. It alleviates most people from trying to argue with me for the cheaper shipping rate. If the organization does not want to be in charge of sorting all the orders, you could just do some form of attachment with the organizations rules ... OR ... you could make your own outside order form with only the info YOU want on there & then print P3 receipts for everyone and pay to mail them! Depending on the # of orders, your own OOF's and doing the P3 receipts may just be cost effective to alleviate problems. ;) You could even make one side a flyer about the fundraiser and the other side the OOF. :D

1. What is the tax rate for Pampered Chef fundraisers?

The tax rate for Pampered Chef fundraisers varies depending on the location of the fundraiser. The applicable tax rate will be displayed during the checkout process.

2. Do I have to pay shipping for my fundraiser order?

Yes, shipping fees will apply to all fundraiser orders. The shipping cost will be calculated based on the total weight of the order and the delivery address.

3. Can I use a tax-exempt certificate for my fundraiser order?

Yes, if your organization is tax-exempt, you can apply your tax-exempt certificate to your fundraiser order. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with this process.

4. How are taxes and shipping fees calculated for online fundraiser orders?

Taxes and shipping fees for online fundraiser orders are calculated based on the delivery address entered at checkout. The tax rate is based on the applicable state and local tax laws, and the shipping fee is determined by the total weight of the order and the delivery address.

5. Are there any special shipping options available for fundraiser orders?

At this time, we do not offer any expedited or special shipping options for fundraiser orders. All orders will be shipped using standard shipping methods. If you have any concerns about the delivery of your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • maryskitchen