• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Take the 5 for 5 Host Challenge

In summary, the Take 5 for 5 Host Challenge is a special promotion by Pampered Chef where hosts can earn five free products by hosting a cooking show with at least five guests attending. To participate, simply book a cooking show with a Pampered Chef consultant and they will assist with the rest. The five free products include the Deep Covered Baker, Rockcrok Everyday Pan, Quick Cooker, Garlic Press, and Mix N' Scraper. Unfortunately, the challenge requires at least five guests to attend in order to qualify for the free products. Currently, the challenge is only available in the United States and Canada, but Pampered Chef is looking to expand to other countries in the future.
whiteyteresa
I have seen the take 5 for 5 flyer on here for a cooking show.

Does anyone have one for a catalog show.

Need help fast. I had a host just call me about doing a catalog show and she wants to close the catalog show in 4 days. I am to bring her host packet with me tomorrow morning to my daughters dentist appointment.

HELP

Thanks (in advance)

Good heavens! Is that flyer still floating around? I think I made that up 2 years ago... I can't remember if I made up a catalog one, but I can dig around on my old computer. Unfortunately, I probably won't get to it till tomorrow night :( Let me see how busy I get at work tomorrow and I can draw one up really quickly.... if you still need it.

5 for 5Here is the 5 for 5 my husband created based on the old one. The only old version I had seen couldn't be modified.

You can take this and adjust the qualifications to meet what you would want for the catalog show.

HTH!

Attachments

• 5 for 5 mine blank.doc
    37 KB · Views: 611
:cool:
PampChefJoy said:
Good heavens! Is that flyer still floating around? I think I made that up 2 years ago... I can't remember if I made up a catalog one, but I can dig around on my old computer. Unfortunately, I probably won't get to it till tomorrow night :( Let me see how busy I get at work tomorrow and I can draw one up really quickly.... if you still need it.

Thanks Joy. I can still use it. I will give it to my host as soon as you post it.

Thanks for all you do for us. Love the newsletter.

What is the Take 5 for 5 Host Challenge?

The Take 5 for 5 Host Challenge is a special promotion where hosts can earn five free products by hosting a cooking show and having at least five guests attend.

How do I participate in the Take 5 for 5 Host Challenge?

Simply book a cooking show with a Pampered Chef consultant and have at least five guests attend. Your consultant will help you with the rest!

What are the five free products that hosts can earn?

The five free products include the Deep Covered Baker, Rockcrok Everyday Pan, Quick Cooker, Garlic Press, and Mix N' Scraper.

Can I still earn the five free products if I have less than five guests at my cooking show?

Unfortunately, the Take 5 for 5 Host Challenge requires at least five guests to attend in order to qualify for the free products. However, your consultant can help you brainstorm ways to get more guests to attend your show.

Is the Take 5 for 5 Host Challenge available in all countries?

Currently, the Take 5 for 5 Host Challenge is only available in the United States and Canada. However, Pampered Chef is always looking to expand our promotions and offers in different countries, so stay tuned!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CGutwein
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kraber
  • spoiledchef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
reesefamily5
  • liz_grinkin