• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Take Charge/Take Action 2009-2010!

In summary, Sharon plans to promote to Advance Director, increase bookings and recruitment, and give back to several charities this year.
esavvymom said:
That's awesome! Wish they'd all be that easy!

But I hate to be the pooper- but I thought the deadline was August 18th, not the 19th? I was at Wave 3 also...we had till August 18th. :( I'm hoping you meant she signed on the 18th, not on the day you posted (the 19th). BUT you'll still get a chance for the $50 Visa Gift card! Now get her lining up those 3-4 shows so she makes that mark! Encourage her with the free stones! :D

It was the 18th, but she posted at 12:41 AM so I'm assuming when she said "today" she meant the 18th. Would have been a pretty late call for her to have received on the 19th by the time she posted :D

NooraK said:
It was the 18th, but she posted at 12:41 AM so I'm assuming when she said "today" she meant the 18th. Would have been a pretty late call for her to have received on the 19th by the time she posted :D

GOOD!! I missed the "AM" part...sorry! :D

Its good to be back! It can be tough to pick up the phone, but I look at it as CC calls and if I get more out of it, that's great!

I need my MoJo back. I commit to the following

1. 3-2-1 every day
2. Talk about the opportunity to someone everyday
3. Pay for February Cruise
4. Pay for 2010 conference
5. at least 4 cooking shows a month

Been quiet here a few days - I had a productive day today. I made a phone call this morning - got a catalog show booked for October. Got an email from a past host with two orders (including the DCB) - enough for a catalog show to be submitted September 1st -yay!. And, a past guest from a show in June, called me today to set her fall show date (that never happens!!) - she's doing an October 1st show. I also left a message for a woman I met at a festival a week ago - hoping to set her show date soon. Feeling better about the fall now that I have some more things on my calendar. I will keep working on it especially since my kids are back to school on Wed.

Had a party Sat night, sales not great, however, booked 3 shows out out 5 guests and got a new recruit!

Kids are away with my parent's this week, so I will be on the phone making calls in the evening until DH get's home from work. Need to finish filling September and start working on October.

i have so failed with the whole 3-2-1 ... but i hope to get better.
i have started carrying around my catalog tote, so hopefully that will drive up some business.
today i have called my host for thursday night just to check in all seems to be a go as of now.
i have a catalog show going on as we speak.
i left a message with a potential host adn i am to call back tomorrow afternoon.
and on a personal note...i have been trying out a bunch of recipes from PC like those from the weeday dinners- done, and also from 29 mins to dinner.
i have also decided that after thursday night's show i am going to only offer about 2-3 recipes for my guests to choose from...i think that will be easier.
i have also decided i NEED to get better with contacts...and i need to start a newsletter of some type...i will work on that tomorrow!

The best thing to do, Jessica, is just to leave the past behind and start afresh today.I closed a show this morning. One of her guests was there, and we scheduled her wedding shower for September 12. :) I made a couple of calls while on the road. When I got home I found a message on FB asking me about hosting a show. Yippee!And, to top it all off, I got an email newsletter from my upline. I'm currently in her top 3 of sales for August. Gee, I love my job!

I am a little frustrated because I had a meeting with a recruit lead. It went very well. She was supposed to sign & come to training the following Monday. Well, she found out she's pregnant with baby #3. Everything is OK, thankfully. So, we reschedule for the Friday. She messages me saying she is sick. I did see things on FB about her being sick. Anyway, we were going to get together today, but hadn't settled on a time. I called and left a msg to see if she still wanted to get together. I haven't heard back yet. I know she has a lot going on, but I think this would be a good thing fro her, get her mind off of some of the crap she is dealing with (family drama). So, does anyone have any advice for me? My dir is away and I don't want to call her (even though I know she will be OK with it.

Made calls tonight and left a lot of messages.

Worked with a new recruit that is signing Sept 4th. Set her Grand Opening for the 13th and she already has a couple of catalog show's lined up.

Received my Carpe Phonum book in the mail today and can't wait to crack it open here in a few and start reading.

Made my calls, still no bookings. A friend wants to book for October, and said she would look at her calendar and we could pick a date tomorrow when I see her. I also have a gal from my last show that I have to catch up with to see if she found someone to co-host with, or if she wants to do a catalog show.Had our first training call with my ED and my new recruit. She's still very excited, although it's all somewhat overwhelming. Her homework is to learn about her new products, set a date for her Grand Opening show, and get her other first shows on her calendar so that she'll have time to close them before her 30 days are up.

pamperedpals said:
Made calls tonight and left a lot of messages.

Worked with a new recruit that is signing Sept 4th. Set her Grand Opening for the 13th and she already has a couple of catalog show's lined up.

Received my Carpe Phonum book in the mail today and can't wait to crack it open here in a few and start reading.

Just remember, as amazing as Carpe Phonum is, it won't help at all unless you first read it, then implement the ideas.

I have been slacking, had a couple dissapointing shows and frustrations with closing shows and getting payments.

Was going to do calls last night. Eneded up having a nice evening chatting with my hubby.
My hosp team is having a picnic on Sunday I cannot wait as I skipped the last training.

Onward!!!

Paulette, I too have been slacking. I am still finding it a challenge to make time with a 2 month old in the house (as well as a 4 yr and 6 yr old). Of course, my calendar is showing that too.

I am hosting my own recipe tasting show on Thursday. Still have a bit to prepare for that. I do not even have an outline for the show yet. I sent out invites to about 120 guests and did a postcall invite as well, but that is as far as I got with phone calls :(. I have about 5 confirmed guests so far.

I have a booth event at a local church's Women's Day event on Thursday (10am-2pm) and then a show that afternoon. I have 1 show on my September calendar with a booth event at the end of the month for a street festival.

I did make a small handful of calls this evening. (The baby was actually sleeping during my phone call time, and the other two were relatively quiet). Made 2 customer care call contacts. 1 told me I could follow up mid-October about hosting.

AJPratt said:
I am a little frustrated because I had a meeting with a recruit lead. It went very well. She was supposed to sign & come to training the following Monday. Well, she found out she's pregnant with baby #3. Everything is OK, thankfully. So, we reschedule for the Friday. She messages me saying she is sick. I did see things on FB about her being sick. Anyway, we were going to get together today, but hadn't settled on a time. I called and left a msg to see if she still wanted to get together. I haven't heard back yet. I know she has a lot going on, but I think this would be a good thing fro her, get her mind off of some of the crap she is dealing with (family drama). So, does anyone have any advice for me? My dir is away and I don't want to call her (even though I know she will be OK with it.

So, my recruit contacted me and we have a meeting scheduled for tomorrow. Hopefully, she will sign! I think it would be good for her.

Another round of calls, still nothing. I got a hold of one person who was not interested in booking a show.

Spoke to my ED about my new recruit. She's going to call her today, and I'm going to check in tomorrow or Friday.

Haven't heard back from the TS gal about the gold party, I'll have to call her tonight. If I'm going to do this, I'll need to arrange a baby sitter.

I'm getting quite frustrated at the lack of my progress. I'm just not getting any response from the people I'm calling. They don't answer, and they don't call back (not that I really expect many of them to call back, I know it's not a high priority). I really don't have money I can invest in a booth right now, and DH is already frustrated that this isn't really making me any money. Anyone have any creative ideas?

today i made progress, if you call making tons of copies progress. went to my local staples and got about 1000 copies made (exaggerting). but i did copies made for the new season's gues/host specials for guest show packets, i did get my host packets made up (i was running low on those), i did some christmas wish list papers copied so i can start advertising that. so i failed with my contacts today, but hey thats okay lol tomorrow is a new day, and i didn't really feel like getting on the phone...howver i do have one small vent...this lady that is soooo excited to have show (she keeps telling my aunt this and telling my aunt to have me call her) which I have 7 times! and i have left messages 7 times! she will not call me back! i think she is just telling my aunt that and avoiding my calls!!! makes me angry!! okay vent over, now i am off to go make dinner the turky teritizinni from weeday dinners-done!

I didn't make calls today because I had Bible study. However, I did drop off some info to a potential host.

NooraK said:
Another round of calls, still nothing. I got a hold of one person who was not interested in booking a show.

Spoke to my ED about my new recruit. She's going to call her today, and I'm going to check in tomorrow or Friday.

Haven't heard back from the TS gal about the gold party, I'll have to call her tonight. If I'm going to do this, I'll need to arrange a baby sitter.

I'm getting quite frustrated at the lack of my progress. I'm just not getting any response from the people I'm calling. They don't answer, and they don't call back (not that I really expect many of them to call back, I know it's not a high priority). I really don't have money I can invest in a booth right now, and DH is already frustrated that this isn't really making me any money. Anyone have any creative ideas?

Have you tried calling folks at a different time of day or on the weekend?

I have tried, but I can't get in as many calls. I have an hour for lunch at work, and since I can eat at my desk while working, I can take the whole hour to make calls. At night, it's harder because DH doesn't get off work until 7 at the earliest, which means I have to figure out dinner for DS and do the bath etc. Most nights DH barely gets home in before DS goes to bed. By then it's 8-8:30, leaving little time for calls. The two nights that he is at home, he's understandably tired by the time I get home. He also works Saturdays, leaving Sundays as our only family day.I know it's possible, it's just harder, but the definition of insanity is to continue doing the same thing you're doing while expecting different results. If I am to expect different results, I'm going to have to do something different. I'm going to have to bite the bullet and figure out how to make those calls at different times.

I know its hard for me, too. Its a time thing. Maybe you can carve out 5 minutes and get a call or two in during the early evening. I actually found that if I made calls just before I left my office job 5:15-5:30, I had great results.

And, I just finally told my husband, "You have to watch Mary, by yourself for like 5 minutes so I can make some $." I know Dave is tired, but so am I and unless he wants me to go back to work FT, he needs to let me do this. Good luck!

Today I went to my first Christian Business Network Association meeting. Made several good contacts among the 10 other people there. Made my evening calls. Have one customer who's considering doing a quick August catalog show. :) Did a little host coaching for Saturday's show. This is a brand new group of people for me, so I'm hoping for several newly excited customers.

Okay! I've been pretty much out of commission the past week - sick w/ a nasty cold that turned into bronchitis, and ended up losing my voice.

I was LATE getting out invites to my Fall Preview, but finally got them out this week (show is Mon., 31st). I also sent out Evites. So far, I have 14 rsvp's for Monday's event...so I'm pretty excited about that!

One of those who rsvp'd is a new neighbor. I didn't even know her last name, so when she was out walking her dog, I walked out an invite and mini cat. to her. She's coming and bringing a friend! YEA!

I had to cancel my show for Thurs. because I was coughing, on an antibiotic and cough med w/ codeine. Didn't think anyone would want me around their food. :yuck: I offered to have someone cover for me, but my host (does a show every year) wanted to wait until I could do the show. I need to do something nice for her at her show, since she had the extra work of canceling w/ everyone.

Had my Man Show today - not my best show. I'm feeling better, but still slow. I tried, but I just didn't bring my A game to the show. Sales are okay, but no bookings. :(

I'm getting excited for Monday. I'll be really featuring KNIVES, SA, and the Cookie Press - September is booked solid, so I need to work on finishing booking October, and get cracking on Nov. & Dec.

Had a show yesterday. Only a couple of guests, but the host is considering starting her own business, and she'll have lots of outside orders by the time we close.

Had my Fall Preview Show last night.

What fun!

I decided that I wasn't using any gimmicks to get bookings, so I just offered them all the opportunity to host a show.
The only "gimmick" I used was to let them all know that unfortunately, My September is completely booked, and October is booking quickly, so if they were interested in hosting, they needed to take a look at the calendar and reserve a date asap!

I got 2 October Bookings, 2 November Bookings, and 1 December Booking. :thumbup:

And I didn't have to give anything away to get them!

Spent part of the day today working on getting ready for my busy September Schedule.

I also booked one more show for October. 6 shows and 1 Fundraiser now on the books for October.

I have an ever increasing list of people who said "call me to book a show" and I haven't been able to get a hold of them.

I had a team member who signed this summer who turned in 2 shows today - and is now qualified - WAHOO!

Had another team member who signed someone new on Monday - so she is now a Team Leader!

My big goal is to get all of my new team members qualified, so that I am safe in my ultimate goal of DISNEY.

I haven't posted in quite a while, mainly because I haven't done much. I got quite discouraged by the lack of progress with all the calls I was making, that I've fallen off the wagon. I need to find some motivation somewhere.I got a call two days ago from a gal that had placed an outside order on my last show, and had expressed interest in booking. We had talked about her co-hosting or using my house because her house is not in shape to host a party currently. She called me to see if the 24th was still available, and if she could still use my house because she has found someone to co-host with, and wants to get everything rolling. We talked last night, and I sent her a host packet today.I received my DCB T-shirt in the mail yesterday (see here for image http://www.chefsuccess.com/f25/looking-dcb-tee-54207/#post667162). I wore it today and we went to dinner at O'Charley's. The waitress commented on my shirt and after explaining a bit about what the DCB is, I gave her a mini-catalog. I didn't get her number (I know, I need to work on that), but I also left my card with the check letting her know I'm also looking for new consultants to join my team.One thing I know I need to work on is my internal dialogue. Our NED was out here last spring for Spring Kickoff, and she talked about a list she had made about the 25 things she had to learn before she could be successful in this business (this was right around the time that 25 random facts thing was going around FB). One of the things that she talked about was how people can tell if you're not happy inside. Even if you put on a happy face, there's something there that people can sense. She compared it to walking into a dark room. It might not be scary or anything, but you still feel a bit of uneasiness, no matter how slight. I really need to dig up my notes from that talk and re-read them.I'm hoping my progress in the last two days will put me in a better direction.

well i have been pretty awful lately. only contacts that i am making are mostly family and my mom's work friends. i need to get out more and get my name out there. however i did have a family bday party tonight and on of my aunts placed an order! and said she will be ordering more later for xmas gifts to her side of the family!!
also i finalized my contract for month long holiday booth and am now starting to get cash n carry ordered in.
i will be signing up for another craft fair on wed. that is later in november!
and yup i pretty much suck right now with getting parties booked. i have one party tuesday night...and then that is all i have! i need to get better at getting bookings. i just don't know what to do differently! i need to work on this!

I've been busy, busy, busy. Good show Thursday with a September booking and fun Wedding Shower on Saturday. No bookings from the shower, but you never know where it might lead.

Closed a show at $787.95 commissionable sales. Talked with several people while out and about today, collecting 2 orders. :)

had a show tonight...i got there and my host already had $500 in outside orders!!!!! wahoo!!!! and we are closing on Friday because 3 more people want to order but couldn't make it the party...the party is sitting at $800 right now!!! oh, and i got 2 bookings and possibly a 3rd i need to call her tomorrow!!!
oh and one of the guests sells longaburger (spelling?) baskets and we might do a combined show! yay for contacts!!!

I went to my new consultant's Grand Opening yesterday. Her 30 days is up on the 21st, and she's had some scheduling conflicts slow her down. I was a bit worried about whether she would get her $1250 in within the first 30 days, but I don't think this will be a problem. She had five guests. She was a bit disappointed because she thought there would be more. She did a good job with her demo, I helped with a few technical knowledge things, and we'll fine tune some things for her Saturday show. One of the guests was a friend. Her order alone was $306 in product! The friend who brought her ordered $235! The show is at $644 with just those 5 people. She also has orders from her family out of state that she's going to submit as a catalog show, we still have Saturday, and her DH is going to take some catalogs to work. He works in the same department as I do, so I know there are at least one or two people there who will order a few things. After the guests left I helped her figure out P3, and we talked for a bit. Got home just in time to see the last minutes of Top Chef. I had a great time, and I'm so excited for her!
:sing:Oh, and my host for the 24th called with the info about her co-host, and I need to send some catalogs to her for orders.

We sent Grammy home today, which was kind of a bummer. She was visiting for a week, and did not want to leave the baby. I went to my new recruit's second show. She had 8 guests and just under $300 in sales. She's less than $80 away from her $1250 and her 30 days is up on Monday. She's really motivated and told her DH he has to bring home $100 in orders from work on Monday. :DPersonally, I've got my show for the 24th coming up, and another for the 9th. I also called and left messages with a couple of people today about picking dates for October. My next door neighbor has been interested, I have a friend who does a show once a year, and another co-worker/friend wants to do a baby shower type show for her daughter.

I was on a day trip with a group yesterday and . . .Gave recipe and product tips to a woman who had hosted a show the night before. (She didn't host it with me. We'd never met before. I assured her I didn't want to steal her away from her consultant, but she could contact me about any of the recipes/suggestions we'd talked about.Gave contact info to 2 women who said she loves PC but doesn't have a consultant.Met a former consultant who was a hoot! We really connected. She doesn't currently have a consultant, so I'm hoping she'll choose me. We'll be in contact. Long story, but she's talking about taking her tax check next spring to purchase cookware. No too bad for a trip to a museum. :)

My show for today got canceled. It was to be a co-host show at my house. While my house is fine, and the roads are open again, one hosts roof has sprung a leak, and the other hosts guests have been flooded out of their homes (she's on the second floor so is OK). We rescheduled for the end of October.

I now have 3 dates on my calendar for October, and I'm working on one more. My HD sent an email yesterday about a booth opportunity, but I don't know if I can arrange child care. I've got some people I also need to follow up with, hopefully I'll be able to do some calls afer work today.

Rae, how did your meeting go today?

I have been horrible about checking in, but things have been going well.This month, I will have 2 shows to submit, and two more that will close next month (the 2 that will close next month were cooking shows that became catalog shows - long story - but at least they didn't cancel). I have 5 shows on the calendar so far for October, and 4 so far for November, and I'm still working on booking more. I started the Step Up Your Business program with my upline this month, so I'm looking forward to that helping out, too. I've been doing vendor booths and making calls like crazy, and I am very happy with the results I'm getting!

Monday night's show closed at over $1,700, with 2 bookings. :) Today I was admitted into membership with a local Christian Business Networking Association Marketing Group. Two of the members have people for me to contact about upcoming weddings. After I left there I met a young man who loves PC. I gave him a mini-cat. In a parking lot I met a woman who said she hadn't been able to see a catalog for years. I gave her one.

I'm so excited! I currently have 4 shows on my calendar for October, and yesterday I booked one for November. I'm also trying to get a co-worker of my DH to pick a date for his show in October. I didn't make calls today, but I'll definitely get back on the phone tomorrow.

I've been absent from the thread for a while...I've been battling a very stubborn strain of Pneumonia, and am still not feeling well. When I talk, I cough, and become very short of breath. That makes it hard to make calls or contacts, other than through FB and email. Thankfully, I'm still able to type! :)Sooo, I have sent out invites for 3 shows coming up, and done some host coaching via email.I just got an email from a Home Office Lead who I have been emailing with for about a week, letting me know that she went to my website today and signed up! YEA! I haven't actually talked to her or met her yet, but we've had a good email communication thing going. Now, though, we have to get a time set up for some training...I was able to get 2 shows submitted. Most of my shows for the month had to be rescheduled or given to team members, but I did do 3 shows before getting sick. One of them, I haven't been able to get ahold of to close, and I'm not stressing about getting it done today. I've turned in over $1000, and that with my online orders gives me enough to maintain my TL status, and my HO leads status.My team has done AWESOME this month - turning in around $4000 without me! I had 2 new consultants qualify, and a new TL on my team, who's 2nd consultant turned in her first show. Now, I just need one more Sr. Cons. and that ever elusive Director's title is mine. Plenty of consultants, just need those downlines.

OK I SERIOUSLY NEED to get back on the horse!
Started my Step-up program today.

Ready to rock!

I've been doing the right things--contacts & host coaching.

I am spotty about posting.....it has been a roller coaster couple of months! I hit my $15000 last month! Yay

AND I think I just made "Director"!!! I have met all the qualifications - 2200 personal sales, 5697 team sales, 5 active direct lines, 2 indirect lines! Now, if only it would pop up on consultant connection....indirect line submitted her show this morning. Whoo Hoo....my team has been rocking and working the biz....THANK YOU MY FABULOUS TEAM! Go "Carrot Junkies" (Our Team Name)! lol

My show sales have been ok, but I need to work them harder to get to Disney. Been tryng to get the team supported, and it seems to be helping! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ECSTATIC....

AND I just may have snagged a booth for a Consignment Event....it's being advertised on TV and looks like it may be a fab opportunity....I am sharing the space/time with the team....4 day event, and we'll be the only PC reps...already booked a show with one of the coordinators! lol

Been a great couple of months....2 goals down, a few more to go....praying for Disney! :D

Just came back from a show that was more an opportunity event. lol A guest is signing up tomorrow, and she already has a recruit lead. Yippee!

Another recruit is having her 1st show this weekend and is super excited....she's rocking her way through online training and is bursting with ideas. She too has a recruit lead. I love experiencing the excitement and joy of starting your business with each new recruit...reminds me how awesome PC is and how much fun we can have with it.

I need to get on the ball for getting some shows on the calendar this month....and have neglected my CCC...a couple of customers have reminded me. = X

JUst got back from a great show. The host was at the end asking me how much my comission would be. He would be a great cons! He is an electrician (family biz) and I know could use something on the side. Another gal was asking all the right questions, (has done DS before)

decent sales, 2 bookings, A good night!

Fantastic day yesterday!Someone from my networking group suggested that I contact a caterer she knows. We met yesterday. I believe we'll be good referrals for one another. Then, my networking group met. One of the members suggested a while back that I bring one product to each meeting. She said I didn't even need to talk about it, just have it there for people to ask questions about. Yesterday I took the Conversion Magnet. At each meeting we have 60 seconds to tell everyone how they can help us. They use an egg timer to keep us on schedule. We explain what type of people we're currently looking to be introduced to. During my time I said that, with only 78 days until Christmas, I am looking for those who are ready to start their Christmas shopping. I explained about my wish lists and the free gift wrapping I offer. I told them that I had catalogs and wish lists available for anyone who likes to cook or who hates to cook and is looking for ways to make that chore go faster and easier. I also mentioned that I was looking for anyone who's math-challenged. I then showed the Conversion Magnet and explained its features. I finished literally as the last grain of sand dropped to the bottom of the timer. Perfect.Here's the result of that meeting:*Sold the Conversion Magnet I had with me on the spot. *One member took two catalogs and wish lists. She's interested in buying a few of the Conversion Magnets for Christmas gifts and may add a few other things to her order.*One referral to a member's wife. He said she might be interested in hosting a party. At the very least she'll want to order some things. He took a catalog and wish list with him.*Sold 1 8" Saute Pan to a member whose wife used to be a consultant. They've had their current PC Saute Pan for about 10 years and the non-stick finish is beginning to wear off. They use it almost daily, so he's ready to replace it.Finished the day with a show. I had written the time down wrong. I arrived just 15 minutes before the start. It's a good thing that (1) this was a repeat host so it wasn't her first impression of me, and (2) I'm good at getting set up quickly. My host should be able to get everything she wants. She's got 3 bookings so far, too. Have I mentioned lately that I love my job?

I kept reading that you took the Conversation Magnet with you, thinking about how you took the Mix 'N Chop to a previous meeting. :D Oh boy, I really do need to start getting more sleep!

My show for tonight canceled. I'm not surprised, I wasn't able to get the host to invite more than 8 people. She's hosted before, so I'm sure we'll reschedule.

I have a booth at an elementary school fall festival tomorrow. I haven't done one before, they don't (to my knowledge) do that kind of thing in California, so I'd never heard of it before. My HD says she gets great leads. I was stamping catalogs and printing inserts for host packets last night, and I'll finish them up tonight. I'm hoping my supply order will come on time today. I'll also be printing the $99 DCB flyer on the back of my outside order forms, hopefully that'll bring in some sales. I'm hoping to be able to update the flyer with all the gift set ideas, but if I don't have time, I have another booth next Saturday at a different school.

I have three more shows scheduled for this month. I've been in very good contact with two of my hosts (one works here and watches my son all the time, the other is my neighbor across the street). The third show is the reschedule of the co-hosted show that got flooded out at the end of September. I haven't been able to speak with them on the phone, but they're three weeks away still, and I can also get the host on FB.

In the end, I'm feeling good about this month :)

Today I remember why I love this site so much. I have been in a super funk for too long & need to be held accountable. So here it goes....

:chef: Hold a consistent show schedule of 8 shows a month
:chef: Become more comfortable w/ recruiting
:chef:Finally promote to DIRECTOR
:chef:Earn a level in this year's trip or Free conference (way off track, but I'm not giving up)
:chef: stay focused (meaning I have let life knock me down & that's where I have stayed)
:chef: Pay off 2 credit cards, pay more on my student loans, & more into my retirement.

Okay, I'm ready to jump back in.........:D

Noora, Your month looks most excellent! I'm glad your biz is revving up. I just did had a table at a consignment event. First day, it was difficult to get people to come over. I ended up having a drawing for a free bar pan, and that really helped. It was a small event, but I definitely made some leads....ended up with 7 bookings and 3 recruit leads. So, I would recommend you have some recipes to hand out, some mini catalogs for those who aren't wanting to give ctc info (some have called to order from it!), and a drawing from something you already have on hand. = ) Good luck with the two events!

Amanda,

Welcome back....may your renewed focus yield BIG results! = )

No sales at the booth, although I didn't really expect any. Several leads, some really interested in shows. I even gave a fundraising flyer to one of the ladies at the 3-day walk table (she didn't want to give me her info).Then the kicker. A gal walked up to me and asked "Are you a director?" I told her I wasn't, and she said that she wanted to sign up. :sing: She said that she had been a consultant, but had broken her right wrist, and it had taken two years, but it finally felt good enough for her to sign up again. She said she might as well sign up with someone local. Local is right, turns out her parents live just a few houses down from mine! I gave her my card (which has my consultant number on it :) ) and a recruiting packet, even though I don't think she needs most of what's in there. She said she'll be signing this week!

Now I just have to sell enough to meet the TL requirements! Oh, and follow up with everyone else, of course. :D

<h2>1. What is the Take Charge/Take Action 2009-2010 program all about?</h2><p>The Take Charge/Take Action program is a yearly accountability thread designed to help Pampered Chef consultants set and achieve their goals. It encourages consultants to take charge of their business and take action towards their goals in the new year.</p><h2>2. What are the benefits of participating in the Take Charge/Take Action program?</h2><p>Participating in this program can help you stay focused and motivated throughout the year. It also provides a supportive community where you can share your progress and receive encouragement and advice from other consultants.</p><h2>3. What are some examples of goals that consultants may set for themselves in this program?</h2><p>Common goals include increasing sales, recruiting new team members, promoting to a higher level, and improving overall business success. However, each consultant's goals may vary based on their individual business needs and aspirations.</p><h2>4. How can I take charge and take action to achieve my goals?</h2><p>There are many ways to take charge and take action towards your goals. Some suggestions include creating a detailed action plan, consistently tracking your progress, seeking guidance and support from your upline or fellow consultants, and continuously learning and growing in your business.</p><h2>5. How can I promote to director in the upcoming year?</h2><p>Promoting to director is a common goal for many consultants. To achieve this, you can focus on building and training your team, consistently submitting shows, and actively promoting the opportunity to others. It may also be helpful to attend training events and seek guidance from your upline leader.</p>

1. What is the Take Charge/Take Action 2009-2010 program all about?

The Take Charge/Take Action program is a yearly accountability thread designed to help Pampered Chef consultants set and achieve their goals. It encourages consultants to take charge of their business and take action towards their goals in the new year.

2. What are the benefits of participating in the Take Charge/Take Action program?

Participating in this program can help you stay focused and motivated throughout the year. It also provides a supportive community where you can share your progress and receive encouragement and advice from other consultants.

3. What are some examples of goals that consultants may set for themselves in this program?

Common goals include increasing sales, recruiting new team members, promoting to a higher level, and improving overall business success. However, each consultant's goals may vary based on their individual business needs and aspirations.

4. How can I take charge and take action to achieve my goals?

There are many ways to take charge and take action towards your goals. Some suggestions include creating a detailed action plan, consistently tracking your progress, seeking guidance and support from your upline or fellow consultants, and continuously learning and growing in your business.

5. How can I promote to director in the upcoming year?

Promoting to director is a common goal for many consultants. To achieve this, you can focus on building and training your team, consistently submitting shows, and actively promoting the opportunity to others. It may also be helpful to attend training events and seek guidance from your upline leader.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefpenny99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Poll
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Popinfresh78