• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Take Charge/Take Action 2009-2010!

In summary, Sharon plans to promote to Advance Director, increase bookings and recruitment, and give back to several charities this year.
Sorry I fade in & out, but I have been sooo busy Lately.Becky~ Wow you are smokin!!! I know you will soon be a Director under the new plan. Just keep doing what you are doing.Crystal~ good for you for getting on that phone (something i need to do bad, I know I can)Hi to everyone else!!!November is turning out to be my best month of the year (it's been a slow year for me) I did a bingo fundraiser on Sunday & had over $2,000 in sales for one day of work. I love that. I had a show last week & it looks to be close to $1,000. So I will definitely be hitting the $3,000 mark. I went through the new Calendar and set my goals for 2010, now to get on the phone to book, book, book. I know once I do it, it will get easier.

More contacts today. Scheduled another December catalog show.

I'm on board too!!
I have goals too:
Making 3 contacts per day!
Having 2 shows per week- focusing on catalog shows in November and December!
Have 1 recruit per month!
Earn Trip for 2011 and conference for free!
Always stay focused thru ups and downs!

I'm just new to this site and wonder how everyone is doing with their goals???? I'm a rather new consultant just trying to make my 2 shows a month! Have been making phone calls but getting a lot of rejects which is a bit depressing. No shows! :) I have 2 fairs coming up, I'm hoping to at least get a few good leads! Donna

Just got off the phone with one of my FABULOUS hosts - a guy who has hosted "MEN ONLY" shows for me in the past....he is signing TODAY and will be the newest member of my team!

He is planning on his first show being this weekend, while he and his family are at his parents house for Thanksgiving. He's going to do a show there!

Becky,
Congrats on your new recruit! Do you have a letter that you send out to potential recruits? I have two poissibility and 1 for sure from my expo this past weekend. We are meeting after Thanksgiving. I just don't want to over load them with information. I always give them the 10 most asked question flyer. Happy Thanksgiving! Cheryl

cspanich said:
Becky,
Congrats on your new recruit! Do you have a letter that you send out to potential recruits? I have two poissibility and 1 for sure from my expo this past weekend. We are meeting after Thanksgiving. I just don't want to over load them with information. I always give them the 10 most asked question flyer. Happy Thanksgiving! Cheryl

hi Cheryl!

Believe it or not, I don't use any recruiting materials! I have some info on my website in the news section (website: /cookinwithbecky ) and I direct them there, and other than that, it's just me talking to them. I ask them to think of questions, and I answer their questions...and that's about it. :eek: I used to use all kinds of recruiting flyers and materials, and it never got me anywhere. Now, I do it my way, and I've had at least one recruit every month since May!

Thanks, Becky! You are an angle! Congrats on all the recruits..how many do you have now? Cheryl

Fun Fun Show tonight.

Right now, @ $1100 in sales, with bookings for Jan & Feb. More orders still to come.

Shows still this week Tues, Thurs, and Sat. and then shows Mon, Tues, and Thurs. next week, and then I'm done until January 7th. (unless I can get someone to book the 5th!)

Congratulations! I closed and submitted two shows last night. I've got mostly catalog shows for December. That's okay, though. I like catalog shows.

I closed a 2400 fundraiser last night, as well as a 1200 party from Saturday. I've got parties tonight, next Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday. Plus 5 catalog parties & one host that still needs to pick a date!

Got another order today. :cool: Have I mentioned lately that I love my job?

Today, I took a day off...sorta. I had/have shows Mon, Tues, Thurs, Sat this week, and now also next week. So, today, I closed a show from Nov. and also my first one for December...and did my final host coaching for my show tomorrow. Then, I was done for the day.

However, this evening I took care of a friends little boy - and when she came to pick him up, as she was going out the door she said that she needed a few things from PC - so I handed her a catalog. Then she said that she'd been thinking about possibly having a show before Christmas. I told her that wasn't possible if she was booking it with me, because I'm booked solid until Feb. She said that what she really wanted was the knife set....:sing::sing::sing:

BONUS!! SCORE!! I dragged her back in the house and booked her for February! :D:thumbup::D

So tonight I braved a snowstorm for a party in a very ritzy part of town (EGR for those from around here) at a big beautiful house in the middle of other big beautiful houses. The host had booked from a friends show, who had a $700 show, so I was thinking it was going to be worth taking a chance on really nasty roads....um, yeah, not so much.

5 people showed up, and talked over the top of me like I wasn't there. Seriously...we were all around a table, so they were sitting right next to me, and as I was talking, they would just begin talking to each other like they had put me on mute or something.
2 got up at least 3 times in the course of 45 minutes to answer their phones which kept going off annoyingly.

I just made the wontons and started cleaning up. The show, with 4 orders, is at $195. I just told the host to work on outside orders and call me Monday. I then had to make the trip home. What would normally be a 20 minute drive was 55 minutes. Yuck. Every once in a while, I have a party where I just think to myself that I wished I'd stayed home.

Bummer, Becky!!! Was the house pretty, though? I love EGR, but that's a long drive in the snow. Were there pretty Christmas lights?I had nice guests, about 11 or 12. Show is at $677, only 4 miles from home. One spring booking. Ah, spring. I really screwed up a lot of things and just can't keep things straight at my shows. What a disaster. No wonder I don't get many bookings. Couldn't remember people's names, but now that I think about it, it could be because there was a Julie who writes her name as Julia and goes by Julie, a Jan, and a Jane, all with blond hair, all of whom I'm loosely connected with at school.Then before the show I turned around two separate times to go back home and get something I forgot. (I was about 10 minutes late.) Still, I forgot the steamer which was needed for the wonton purses. Duh!!! Friendly show guest who lived close by to my house stopped by and picked it up for me before she arrived. Never happened before. What is wrong with me? Seriously.Then I couldn't remember the names of products or even the generic names. There was definitely a connection messed up in my brain, tonight. I have to stick to one recipe from now on. I've said that before, over and over, and I always end up making two. I couldn't recall the dressing recipes on the Measure Mix N Pour. Asian, Italian and, and, and. Not sure. Now I know, so nobody needs to tell me. French and Caesar. Why isn't it in the catalog?Oh, and then the pineapple wedger malfunctioned. I looked like a complete idiot. I had raved about it to the host and the guests, how I just love the thing. I couldn't get it to cut the stupid pineapple. Idiotic! I do pineapple all the time at home and at shows. I love the thing. Needless to say, I sold none. I sold more at my last show and didn't even demo it. It just wasn't my night, but the sales were still pretty good. I had a few ladies spend less than $20, though. I always get one or two who spend less than 20, but not four of 15 guests. Five ladies spent enough to get the guest special, so that works for me.

JAE said:
Bummer, Becky!!! Was the house pretty, though? I love EGR, but that's a long drive in the snow. Were there pretty Christmas lights?

I had nice guests, about 11 or 12. Show is at $677, only 4 miles from home. One spring booking. Ah, spring. I really screwed up a lot of things and just can't keep things straight at my shows. What a disaster. No wonder I don't get many bookings. Couldn't remember people's names, but now that I think about it, it could be because there was a Julie who writes her name as Julia and goes by Julie, a Jan, and a Jane, all with blond hair, all of whom I'm loosely connected with at school.

Then before the show I turned around two separate times to go back home and get something I forgot. (I was about 10 minutes late.) Still, I forgot the steamer which was needed for the wonton purses. Duh!!! Friendly show guest who lived close by to my house stopped by and picked it up for me before she arrived. Never happened before. What is wrong with me? Seriously.

Then I couldn't remember the names of products or even the generic names. There was definitely a connection messed up in my brain, tonight. I have to stick to one recipe from now on. I've said that before, over and over, and I always end up making two. I couldn't recall the dressing recipes on the Measure Mix N Pour. Asian, Italian and, and, and. Not sure. Now I know, so nobody needs to tell me. French and Caesar. Why isn't it in the catalog?

Oh, and then the pineapple wedger malfunctioned. I looked like a complete idiot. I had raved about it to the host and the guests, how I just love the thing. I couldn't get it to cut the stupid pineapple. Idiotic! I do pineapple all the time at home and at shows. I love the thing. Needless to say, I sold none. I sold more at my last show and didn't even demo it.

It just wasn't my night, but the sales were still pretty good. I had a few ladies spend less than $20, though. I always get one or two who spend less than 20, but not four of 15 guests. Five ladies spent enough to get the guest special, so that works for me.

JAE - the house was gorgeous. It was off from Plymouth, so the drive in the snow was beautiful...I drove through East-town, to Plymouth...and then up Plymouth, so that beautiful tree lined street w/ all of the old mansion-type houses, all lit up w/ Christmas lights, and covered with snow.

I forget stuff all the time - usually improvise, but wouldn't have been able to make wontons w/o the steamer!

That's funny about the Pineapple wedger! I would think the pineapple was too green or something for it not to work...

Must have been something in the air last night, ladies. I drove 45 minutes for a recruit's kick off show. My brain was NOT working....I barely had a grasp of the English language...heard myself saying, "uh" and "thingy" alot. Couldn't remember basics AND the chicken breasts were HUGE. Our 15 minute chicken Fajitas took about 22 minutes....kept checking on it...oh, and I forgot the garlic for the fajitas and pico...ay ya yay...

Funny thing is I told the recruit before the show....something will always go wrong and you'll always forget something....roll with it and the people will roll along with you. Make the party fun and you'll be invited back. At the end, she was laughing saying...."You were right! You said something goes wrong and something is forgotten. Everyone had a blast and now I have 4 shows!" Whew....my performance was so sad, it was comical. Glad the recruit got to see first hand that ANYONE can do this job! LOL

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Must have been something in the air last night, ladies. I drove 45 minutes for a recruit's kick off show. My brain was NOT working....I barely had a grasp of the English language...heard myself saying, "uh" and "thingy" alot. Couldn't remember basics AND the chicken breasts were HUGE. Our 15 minute chicken Fajitas took about 22 minutes....kept checking on it...oh, and I forgot the garlic for the fajitas and pico...ay ya yay...

Funny thing is I told the recruit before the show....something will always go wrong and you'll always forget something....roll with it and the people will roll along with you. Make the party fun and you'll be invited back. At the end, she was laughing saying...."You were right! You said something goes wrong and something is forgotten. Everyone had a blast and now I have 4 shows!" Whew....my performance was so sad, it was comical. Glad the recruit got to see first hand that ANYONE can do this job! LOL

Ahhh, yes - "thingy"...one of my favorite words. And it can be added on to so many different descriptions.

That choppy thingy
That mixing thingy
That stirring thingy
That measuring thingy

See! It's an all purpose word.

I never let things forgotten or missed effect my party! I always tell my consultants with their first shows to not let it bother them either, because they will be the only one there that knows something isn't right. Just laugh it off and move on!

ChefBeckyD said:
Ahhh, yes - "thingy"...one of my favorite words. And it can be added on to so many different descriptions.

That choppy thingy
That mixing thingy
That stirring thingy
That measuring thingy

See! It's an all purpose word.

I never let things forgotten or missed effect my party! I always tell my consultants with their first shows to not let it bother them either, because they will be the only one there that knows something isn't right. Just laugh it off and move on!

LOL Becky! Exactly....and don't forget "blah blah blah"....such as our fabulous cutting boards are made of poly-blah blah blah. :D

That's what I tell my team...have fun, don't take yourself so seriously and know that things happen. Actually one woman did not sign up with me and picked another consultant because I was not so serious and she worried that I would not be helpful to her.

Good morning~Well November ended great. I signed one of my November hosts & she's really excited, I know she will be great at this business.Now onto December, I have a cooking class, a catalog show & my big shopping extravaganza on Sunday. I plan to be making lots of calls on my nights off. I want as many triple points in Jan as possible plus those cute dots bags. Plus I need to beat my personal best for January which is $900. I know I can do it.I guess I should get back to work, my students will be here in 5 mins. Good Luck to everyone this month, go get those PC dollars. I know i want them.

Closed a small November catalog show today. I've been mostly puttering and getting things ready for the weekend--annual expo and then attending my recruit's first love show tomorrow; cookie exchange on Sunday.

My Tuesday night host closed today. Her party was at 315 when I left. It closed today at just over $700. Gotta love outside orders! Plus, she re-booked for March/April for a shower for her to be SIL & two other bookings. :)

Oh yeah, my newest recruit turned a party in tonight & my recruit's recruit had her first party. :)

Today I have an expo, then I'll be attending my recruit's first cooking show. I'm so excited for her!

Yesterday afternoon, I closed a show @ $1445! That was FUN! :sing:

I'm preparing now for a brunch show today (my favorite type of show!) and the host has committed to having a $1000 show. I've already submitted over $2500 in sales for the month, and I have several shows still to hold and/or submit. This may be my best December ever! Bring on the PC $$!!!

WOW!!! You girls are rocking! kUDOS Becky and Crystal! Very nice indeed.

I love seeing how well everyone is doing....it keeps me motivated and enthusiastic! Keep it up, and keep sharing! lol

I love brunch parties too! My last brunch party closed at almost 1200. Gotta love that! I've got a party next week on Thursday & then a brunch on the 12th.

My non-party party that was going to be the 8th is at $694. I think I'm going to re-schedule it for the 15th and do it as a host/customer appreciation.

The expo was a success--lots of good leads, added several people to my newsletter, and got a couple of solid bookings. It was so much fun seeing my recruit do her first show. She did a great job. She's already submitted a catalog show of over $700. Yesterday's show has @ $350 right now and will close on Monday. She's got another catalog show that will close on 12/17, so she should definitely qualify within her first 30 days. :) I'm so excited for her.

Well, I'm winding down a dismal month. I had one order from my Black Friday Sale that I didn't submit until the first, and ended up losing money on. I did get one order through my website for $60 on the 15th, though, so that makes up a bit for it.

Last night was my only show for the month. I had spoken to the host two weeks prior about her guest list. She said she had invited 15, and I told her that would probably result in 3 guests, and gave her ideas of who else to invite. I checked in with her closer to the show, and she had not invited any more people. I reminded her again that 15 invites would probably resutl in 3 guests, and that she could continue inviting people even until the day of the party.

I went to the show, guess what? Three guests. I had a good time, they were fun people, but the sales are barely over $200, and I have no bookings or recruit leads. I had told her that we needed to close the show that night because she had people hoping to get items by Christmas, and since the cut-off covers the whole country, and we're much closer to HO, we'd have a chance, but only if the show was submitted right away. Well, she was at $194 at the end of the night, and she had friend that was supposed to call with an order. We tried calling, and she wanted to wait until this morning. I told her to ask as soon as she got to work at 8, and call me before I left for work at 9. She didn't call, and came over a bit ago with two orders. I'm at work until 6:30, so I'm hoping that I can get DH to click the Sync PWS button in P3, and submit the show when he gets home with DS from their play date.

Ugh. I am happy to have the show, it's just frustrating, and I can't put anything on FB or anywhere else because the Host is a FB friend. I just need to get it out I guess.

We did have a mini booking blitz at our meeting on Wednesday and I booked a show with my neighbor. I'm going to try to get some time and make some calls today. Maybe the new year will bring a fresh start.

Today, I got a home office lead, who placed a $50 order...and my neighbor came over so I could help her place a $40 Outlet order.

With that, I am over $6500 for the month! :eek: $400 of that is leftover from November, but I still have $6100 in sales this month for PC $$! So, even though I wasn't able to win any of the instant $$, I am still getting over $300 in PC $$ in January!

This was most definitely the best December I've ever had - almost double of my former best month!

It still wasn't good enough to earn the Disney Trip. Trying to be stoic and not so disappointed about it. I came up about $5000 short. I had 2 consultants who signed towards the end of Nov...and if they had qualified, I'd be oh so close...

I'm trying to be positive about it though - both of them will qualify in Jan, and I also have a new recruit signing the end of this month...and he will also qualify early in 2010...so that, along with the 11 shows I have booked for January, will ensure that I have a good jump on next years trip. I just hope it's somewhere I want to go!

Sweet! It is very disappointing that you didn't make it to Disney, but you've done such a great job this year! Next year's trip will be good. Is it ever not? I don't know. I'm up for just about anything. I'm holding out hope for $120 in orders still this month. I actually now just need $107.

I've been back to business for a while, but realized just now that I haven't posted my stuff for the sake of accountability.Friday I did my own booking blitz and added 5 shows to my schedule. I was pretty happy.Saturday I had a show that's sitting at about $700 right now. Tonight I scheduled a catalog show. My host has a SIL who wants cookware. :) I'll be slipping her host kit in tomorrow's mail.

raebates said:
I've been back to business for a while, but realized just now that I haven't posted my stuff for the sake of accountability.

Friday I did my own booking blitz and added 5 shows to my schedule. I was pretty happy.

Saturday I had a show that's sitting at about $700 right now.

Tonight I scheduled a catalog show. My host has a SIL who wants cookware. :) I'll be slipping her host kit in tomorrow's mail.

Hey Rae!

I need to get back to some accountability too!

Saturday, I had a show that's at $500 right now, with bookings for Feb. & Mar. Possibly one more booking from that show too.

I had a show tonight, but it got rescheduled. However, I did some calling, and got a booking for Feb 1st - Whooo hooo! I love it when they book in close like that.

I have a party tomorrow night, she's expecting around 14, and then I also have one Thursday, and one Saturday - so a busy busy week for me!

It feels good to get back to work!

Thanks Rae~ I've been thinking about this thread but haven't been up to where I need to be. I just confirmed a bingo fundraiser tonight for Feb, so now onto booking some hosts for that event. Becky~ good for you, you have a great week ahead of you. PS- I would send all 101 invites w/ mini's. I know the cost is a lot, but you don't know what it could lead to. Well that's how I would do it.Hi to everyone else, I hope your January's are smoking hot!!

I've already submitted two shows this month, which is much better than I have done in months. DH brought me an order for a 7-piece set of cookware which I made into a catalog show with a couple of other orders. Last weekend I pulled together a "Snow Day" virtual show because the weather was bad enough to actually cause our building to be closed at work (only happened one other time in the 5 years we've lived here).

I have a show scheduled for Sunday. The host had called me to book it because she said her firend wanted to order the cookware the next time the host had a show. The host has confirmed to me that this guest will be coming, so I'm hoping for a really good show.

My one consultant is unfortunately starting to lose momentum. She hasn't had a lot of luck in booking shows, and she's feeling that she's pushy, and doesn't like that. I've offered to coach and help her, but it's hard to get a hold of her sometimes. She's very busy with work and her family. I do understand where she's coming from, I just feel bad because I feel I've fallen short in helping her out.

Now, I just have to get back on the phones and book some more shows.

Noora, I know what you mean about some losing momentum. You do what you can but I am sure you will know when she has totally give up. Keep trying her, though.

I have 9 parties scheduled this month and I would love to have one more on my books, but I am quite pleased with my consistency. Also had my first consultant of the year sign and will be helping her get started too.

I have been getting on my cell phone several more times a week when I drive to or from work (love that blue tooth). Have about 7 booked for February but I have a week off from school and want to fill in about 7 more days (better get my bum on the phone!)

Sounds like you are all off to a great start. I am determined to get to Maui!!!

Confession time. I usually don't worry about booking much of anything in January. Living in the boonies of north-central Indiana, I can never be sure of the weather, so in the past I haven't talked to people much about booking from mid-December to the beginning of March.

This year is different. I decided that I want to (a) be a good example for my recruits and (b) earn the Dots-on-a-Roll catalog case. I'm hoping to earn the Dots-on-the-Go catalog tote, but that will depend on whether or not my Thursday host closes that night.

I haven't had a very good start to 2010. I'm going to change that though with a boost in attitude & work. I've earned the dots tote, but I really would like to have the dots case.

That said, I need to get busy. :D

I attended a networking event this afternoon. Made a sale :) and met several new people.I have a show this evening. Should be interesting.

Barely Controlled Chaos at my show this evening!

People just kept coming and coming...I think there were about 25 all together.
The host had 2 distinct groups there - neighbors, and work friends. All of the neighbors placed their orders, and all of the work friends drank wine and said they'd give their orders to the host tomorrow. As I was packing up, the show was at $971 - but then someone called as I was headed out to the car and asked if they could add a food chopper to their order! So, now it's a $1000 show! Whooo Hoooo!

If even half of the work friends order, this show will be well over $1000 when we close it.

Man, I love this job!

I got the best compliment today. The back story: in November I met one-on-one with anther member of my networking team. Nick runs an insurance agency. He decided it would be fun to host a party, inviting his team (all women) and giving them $50 each to spend. It would be an out-of-the-box way to reward his team for their hard work. We had that scheduled for early December, but there turned out to be a conflict with his wife's schedule. We had the show last night. He had a few members of his team move on since our initial meeting, but another member was joining. She's starting Monday, and he invited her and gave her the same $50. The only guests were the 4 team members and his boss. Sales were good, and we had a fun time. His boss and one of his team members both tried to recruit me to their agency. (I politely declined.) The team member also attempted to recruit me for the local civic theater. LOL!Nick is an amazing man. He is an entrepreneur with great skill in sales and team building. The members who left actually left to start their own agencies in new areas. He had nurtured, trained, and guided them to the point where they were ready to go out on their own. If I'd really given it thought I might have been a bit nervous about doing a show with this group. Today I sent Nick an email thanking him again for hosting a show and asking if he, as a man who excels at sales, had any suggestions or advice for me. I assured him that I am completely open to critique. Here was his response:We did have a great time with you last night. These ladies have been to a few of these in the past and they all said you were their favorite! I thought that was pretty cool. Thanks again, NickI'll be honest, that just made my day.

It's amazing what a boost a fun show can have!

Today was my first live show of 2010. My last show was exactly a month ago, and was pretty dismal ($241, three guests, no bookings). The month prior to that wasn't fabulous either.

Today's host is a repeat host and also a former consultant. She doesn't usually have high attendance, but she does quite well with outside orders, and the guests who do come usually place nice sized orders. We did the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder, and the guests loved it. As of right now we're at $430, and she still has several orders she's going to get from her husband's work on Tuesday.

I need to work on my talk about the DCB. Although they all seemed impressed with it, and I offered a DCB deal, no one bought one. I did get two solid bookings, and I gave two gals dates to check their calendars, and I'll follow up this week.

It was a great group of ladies and we had some fabulous conversation. It really lifted my spirits, and made me even more excited about my business.

Congratulations, Noora!

Got an interesting text today. A friend wanted to know if I still do PC. She wants a few catalogs. She's a professor and a few of her students need some things. I'll be sending her my host mini kit.* :)

*A while back I had a couple of hosts who had just a few people who wanted to place orders. They weren't really interested in doing a Catalog Show. They just wanted to help their friends order. I put together just 2-3 catalogs, 2-3 order forms, and a copy of the host/guest specials. I included a note that if their friends' orders came to more than $150 they were entitled to the host special and some free/discounted products. Tada! Instant Catalog Show.

So Excited!

Just got the outside orders from a show I did last Thursday - she is going to close at $1360! That is an amazing $435 in free product for her! WOW!:sing::sing::sing:

My show from Monday will be over $1000 when we close, and I've had 3 others over $500 this month.

I've also had one that closed at $282, and one that had a ton of people there, but only 3 ordered at the show. Everyone said they were going to place their orders online, or give them to the host...so we'll see how that one goes. :rolleyes: It's at least qualified as a show right now.

I have 3 more shows this month, and one of them is the one that invited over 100 people - so this is an exciting month!:sing::sing::sing:

Feb is just about full....so I'm looking at a great month there too! I'm super excited to find out the pink products and earn them in Feb! And I'm so so so so excited that I've earned that Rolling Tote! I just want it to get here before Feb 5, so I can take it to Spring Launch!:sing::sing::sing:

Go, Becky, go!

Um, Wow...my host just emailed me with one more order...it's now going to close w/ $1420 in sales...and my host is getting $473 in FPV! Unbelievable!

She is a former PC consultant, and has no interest in selling again...but I just had to remind her again that if she ever wants to - she would be brilliant at it, and I would be honored to have her on my team!

She sure picked the right month to have a Stellar Show!

Rae~ I love surprises like thatBecky~ Your smoking this month. Good Job!! :)I'm feeling kind of bummed, I've had a lot of people back out this month, including a training I had scheduled w/ one of my recruits. I know bless & release, who's next.

Tooting my horn because I just realized I had 3 contacts yesterday. In those contacts I booked a bingo fundraiser for the beginning of March.Now I really need to start focusing on my customer appreciation/ mystery host show. Have a great day!!

I'm having a fabulous day! Last night, I closed out my show from Sunday. My host gave me her whole list and still had $45 more to spend. She gave me her two half-priced items, and they only put her about $2 over the FPV. She got the Grinder Set as well, so she got over $230 worth of stuff for just over $25! She said I could use her half-priced items (since it would cost her more to actually use them), so I got two small things to bring to parties.

Submitting the show puts me at $1342.20 in commissionable sales. This is my best month ever! I know it's not as much as some of you guys do, but when I've been getting barely a show a month, this is fabulous for me.

I now also have three shows for February! The second of my ladies who was looking at dates called back today, and we decided on February 25th. All three shows are at the end of the month though, so I still need to get some shows in for the beginning. I spoke with a co-worker last night who has talked about hosting before, and she said she'd check with her mom (since she wants to do it at her mom's house).

It's finally all coming together, now I just have to make sure I don't let it fall apart and concentrate on my host coaching!

NooraK said:
I'm having a fabulous day! Last night, I closed out my show from Sunday. My host gave me her whole list and still had $45 more to spend. She gave me her two half-priced items, and they only put her about $2 over the FPV. She got the Grinder Set as well, so she got over $230 worth of stuff for just over $25! She said I could use her half-priced items (since it would cost her more to actually use them), so I got two small things to bring to parties.

Submitting the show puts me at $1342.20 in commissionable sales. This is my best month ever! I know it's not as much as some of you guys do, but when I've been getting barely a show a month, this is fabulous for me.

I now also have three shows for February! The second of my ladies who was looking at dates called back today, and we decided on February 25th. All three shows are at the end of the month though, so I still need to get some shows in for the beginning. I spoke with a co-worker last night who has talked about hosting before, and she said she'd check with her mom (since she wants to do it at her mom's house).

It's finally all coming together, now I just have to make sure I don't let it fall apart and concentrate on my host coaching!

YEA! Noora - I can feel your excitement! Congrats!

<h2>1. What is the Take Charge/Take Action 2009-2010 program all about?</h2><p>The Take Charge/Take Action program is a yearly accountability thread designed to help Pampered Chef consultants set and achieve their goals. It encourages consultants to take charge of their business and take action towards their goals in the new year.</p><h2>2. What are the benefits of participating in the Take Charge/Take Action program?</h2><p>Participating in this program can help you stay focused and motivated throughout the year. It also provides a supportive community where you can share your progress and receive encouragement and advice from other consultants.</p><h2>3. What are some examples of goals that consultants may set for themselves in this program?</h2><p>Common goals include increasing sales, recruiting new team members, promoting to a higher level, and improving overall business success. However, each consultant's goals may vary based on their individual business needs and aspirations.</p><h2>4. How can I take charge and take action to achieve my goals?</h2><p>There are many ways to take charge and take action towards your goals. Some suggestions include creating a detailed action plan, consistently tracking your progress, seeking guidance and support from your upline or fellow consultants, and continuously learning and growing in your business.</p><h2>5. How can I promote to director in the upcoming year?</h2><p>Promoting to director is a common goal for many consultants. To achieve this, you can focus on building and training your team, consistently submitting shows, and actively promoting the opportunity to others. It may also be helpful to attend training events and seek guidance from your upline leader.</p>

1. What is the Take Charge/Take Action 2009-2010 program all about?

The Take Charge/Take Action program is a yearly accountability thread designed to help Pampered Chef consultants set and achieve their goals. It encourages consultants to take charge of their business and take action towards their goals in the new year.

2. What are the benefits of participating in the Take Charge/Take Action program?

Participating in this program can help you stay focused and motivated throughout the year. It also provides a supportive community where you can share your progress and receive encouragement and advice from other consultants.

3. What are some examples of goals that consultants may set for themselves in this program?

Common goals include increasing sales, recruiting new team members, promoting to a higher level, and improving overall business success. However, each consultant's goals may vary based on their individual business needs and aspirations.

4. How can I take charge and take action to achieve my goals?

There are many ways to take charge and take action towards your goals. Some suggestions include creating a detailed action plan, consistently tracking your progress, seeking guidance and support from your upline or fellow consultants, and continuously learning and growing in your business.

5. How can I promote to director in the upcoming year?

Promoting to director is a common goal for many consultants. To achieve this, you can focus on building and training your team, consistently submitting shows, and actively promoting the opportunity to others. It may also be helpful to attend training events and seek guidance from your upline leader.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefpenny99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Poll
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Popinfresh78