• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Take Charge/Take Action 2009-2010!

In summary, Sharon plans to promote to Advance Director, increase bookings and recruitment, and give back to several charities this year.
That's great, Noora! I'm so happy for you.

Great Show today...despite myself.

I slept in....something I never do. But then, I usually don't give myself a tablespoon of cough med. w/ codeine in it @ 3am either.:eek: It was supposed to be a teaspoon. :rolleyes: Soooooo, I was late getting up, and late leaving the house. Then, my love/hate relationship w/ my GPS continues...as it got me almost all the way there, and then kept telling me I was at the wrong place.

Then, I finally hauled in my stuff, and bumped into my kit sitting on a chair and knocked it off, spilling EVERYTHING all over the kitchen floor. THEN knocked a stack of prep bowls off the counter. (one lady was so impressed that they didn't break that she bought a set!) THEN, half way through my party, my voice pretty much gave out.

There were 12 in attendance - show is at $550 in sales. Got a booking for a Bridal Shower in April, and a couple other possible bookings. I say possible, because one of those is seriously thinking about signing, and if she does, the other booking will go to her, since it's her sister.

So, as I said, great show - despite me! The host is sure she can get to at least $600 and maybe $700 in sales with her outside orders! Whoot!

Way to overcome obstacles Becky!

So, after the fabulous show, I feel like I'm stalling. DH has been great about giving me some time in the evenings to make calls, but I'm not getting a hold of anyone. Last night I focused more on CCC than getting bookings per se. I figure, if I keep in touch, and they think of me as "that nice PC lady that checks in with me," they'll be more receptive to the idea of a show in the future.

I need to call my three hosts tonight and do some host coaching. I had sent out their packets on Saturday, so they should have all received them yesterday, but at the latest today. Each of them seems very motivated, so I don't want them to get overwhelmed. For now, I think I'll keep them focused on building a big guest list, and carrying the catalog everywhere with them. I need to take some time at lunch today (while enjoying my LBPC :) ) to read the notes I have on Host Coaching (thanks Carolyn!).

Maybe today I'll actually get some people on the phone :)

OK, I feel a bit better now. I did a host coaching calls with two of my hosts. Both are very excited about their shows, and seemed very receptive to everything I was saying. Hopefully I'll be able to hear from the third host in the next day or two, and coach her too. I'm not great at this yet, but I can only get better :D

Had a show last night. She closed with over $650 in sales. She was very excited with all of her free product. :) Two bookings for June. It was a lot of fun. And, it was very successful considering the number of last-minute cancellations.

So EXCITED to be heading to Spring Launch! I'm ready!

Yesterday was a great day! Got a phone call back from a home office lead (shocked that I was called back!) who placed a $300 order. Well, actually, I put it on the catalog show I was doing, and made her the host of the show, and gave her some of the benefits...so it was actually only a $250 order, after her freebies. BUT - she's now MY customer! Whoot!

THEN - got another phone call back from another home office lead (on a roll!) who ordered a stone, and booked a show for May! Whooot!

Talked to my hosts for my Monday & Tuesday shows....both have at least 10 RSVP's so far, and are excited about their shows - I'm excited for them! Whooooot!

THEN! I got another phone call - a referral from a past catalog show host, who wants to do Cooking Show - NEXT WEEK! We booked a show for the 12th, I sent her the info to send out online invites, she's already done that AND posted an invitation on her FB page...and decided on her demo recipes! All in about 20 minutes! What a go-getter! Whooooooot!

Today - I am getting ready to submit a catalog show, and a cooking show - That will ensure that when I see the new HWC products tomorrow, I'll know that I've already earned them. Whoooooooooooot!

'Kay - don't think I've mentioned this lately, but I REALLY love my job!:love::D:love:

Love it! Talk about a great PC Day!

Once again, I'm frustrated. I can only blame myself, though. I haven't been making my 3 contacts a day.

I really want to get those HWC products, and it looks like I still need two shows. I had a past host who was booked off herself order the cookware at 60% off, but since it isn't any commissionable sales, nothing is showing up in my Consultant Connection. Not even that there was 1 show.

I'm trying to pull something together by offering a stoneware sale this weekend, but I'm not getting any response. I don't have the same kind of time to call people as I did last month with the snow sale. I used PhoneVite to send calls, but I have no idea how many people actually listened to the message, or even got the full message.

Ok. Deep breath. Let it out.

Ok, I'm already starting to feel better. I got my samples order today, so I have lots of fun new stuff to play with :)

I have my first show of the month tomorrow. I know, it's already the 20th today! I didn't work hard enough in January to book the beginning of the month and I know it, so I have no one to blame but me.

I've spent the evening putting together host packets to take with me for the shows I hope to book. Well, I'll be using these packets for all three of the shows I have in the next 8 days. But since I haven't been on the ball, I have to make them all now. But it's OK, DH has his poker night tonight, and DS is asleep, and I can watch the Olympics while I stuff catalogs in folders.

I'll be making Rush Hour Fajitas at all three shows. They all booked from the same show, but all have completely different circles of friends, they hadn't met each other until the show they booked from. Tomorrow's host says she has 8-9 confirmed guests, some of whom have said they are bringing guests. She even called me on Friday and I dropped some catalogs off at her son's work because they wanted to collect orders.

I've let all three hosts know that it is double points month for me. Closing won't be as big of a deal for tomorrow's host, but even next Sunday's host knows I'd like to close at her show. I'm really hoping for a good month, even though I'm getting into it so late. And I hope these shows feed my business for the next two months. Two of these hosts are brand new contacts for me. The third has been an outside order, but she lives so far away that all the guests at her show will be new contacts for me. This means I'm doing three shows completely outside of my existing circle, and I'm really hoping that my business just explodes from here. I've made a commitment to call my customers the day after the show, and also right before their 30 days is up.

I still have to make some catalog show packets, and some recruiting kits, and pack my stuff (though I can do some of that in the morning). I'll update you later on how it goes!

Good for you, Noora. I took Friday off from making calls, but made 3 contacts yesterday. No real results, but that's okay.

ChefBeckyD said:
I am still trying to recover and catch up from being out of commission for almost a month.

In that month though (believe it or not!) I signed 2 new consultants to me team. I now have 11 active in my first line...but still only 1 Sr. Consultant.
I can't really be disappointed though, because I am so excited for how my team is growing and learning.

I just got back from doing some training with a new consultant. She has already take ALL of the training courses online, and is gearing up for a GREAT first 30 days! Whooo Hooo!

I have one more signing this week, and one next week.

My October is full - partially from bookings, and partially from rescheduled shows from September. I had to give away/reschedule 7 shows from Sept!

I just got done with a 24 Bookings In 24 Hours challenge that I gave myself, to try to recoup some of what I lost in Sept.

I now have an added 4 Cooking Shows (1 October, and 3 November) 4 Catalog Shows, A Bridal Shower, and a Vendor Event. Feeling better about my schedule, but still concerned about whether Disney can happen.

I know this is an old post, but I'm just curious about your 24 Bookings Challenge, how do you do it? And is there any information about it anywhere else on here?

ShelbyMichalek said:
I know this is an old post, but I'm just curious about your 24 Bookings Challenge, how do you do it? And is there any information about it anywhere else on here?

Yes, there's a ton if info on it here.
If you go to the Files section, and type in 24 Bookings - you'll find lots of different files on it!

What a long (but fun) day!

There were 6 guests at the show + her son on the couch playing Medal of Honor. We did the Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas as an interactive demo. I asked them to wash their hands when they came in and pick a product on the table. Then we put everything together while they tried the products and I talked about them.

The day was beautiful, pretty much 70°F and sunny. The host's house sits on a big creek and she has a screened in porch in the back. We moved onto the porch when everyone had their food and I did my booking slide and ticket game. No one was too interested in asking about the opportunity, though.

The show is just above $300 right now. The host's son has several orders at his place of work that I will go pick up (his work is practically next door to mine), and the Host will get in touch with those who couldn't come to get their orders. I got one solid booking from the Host's soon to be D-I-L for next month. Another guest wants to do a show in April or May after she gets her chairs upholstered. Another guest was interested in hosting, but has a very busy schedule with two sons in sports and a high school graduation coming up. I gave her two dates to look at and will call her tomorrow.

I also gave the D-I-L an opportunity gift bag (http://www.chefsuccess.com/f10/8-recruits-8-weeks-59590/). She was complaining about her job and how she should go look for something new, but she wasn't sure if she could find something these days. The good thing is that she lives closer to me than the Host does.

Oh, I think I forgot to say. I drove about an hour and a half one way for this show. I don't really have anything against the driving. I just hope that the sales really get higher so that it'll be worth the expenses.

Another show on Thursday. Good thing I don't have to make new host packets again :)

NooraK said:
What a long (but fun) day!

There were 6 guests at the show + her son on the couch playing Medal of Honor. We did the Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas as an interactive demo. I asked them to wash their hands when they came in and pick a product on the table. Then we put everything together while they tried the products and I talked about them.

The day was beautiful, pretty much 70°F and sunny. The host's house sits on a big creek and she has a screened in porch in the back. We moved onto the porch when everyone had their food and I did my booking slide and ticket game. No one was too interested in asking about the opportunity, though.

The show is just above $300 right now. The host's son has several orders at his place of work that I will go pick up (his work is practically next door to mine), and the Host will get in touch with those who couldn't come to get their orders. I got one solid booking from the Host's soon to be D-I-L for next month. Another guest wants to do a show in April or May after she gets her chairs upholstered. Another guest was interested in hosting, but has a very busy schedule with two sons in sports and a high school graduation coming up. I gave her two dates to look at and will call her tomorrow.

I also gave the D-I-L an opportunity gift bag (http://www.chefsuccess.com/f10/8-recruits-8-weeks-59590/). She was complaining about her job and how she should go look for something new, but she wasn't sure if she could find something these days. The good thing is that she lives closer to me than the Host does.

Oh, I think I forgot to say. I drove about an hour and a half one way for this show. I don't really have anything against the driving. I just hope that the sales really get higher so that it'll be worth the expenses.

Another show on Thursday. Good thing I don't have to make new host packets again :)

Sounds like a fun day, Noora! Actually, just saying it was 70 and sunny is enough for me! :D

Great Job! I'm glad it went so well, and that you had fun doing it!

Made my calls. Actually received a call this afternoon from a young woman who will be placing an order soon. She was checking on prices. My calls netted lots of good will, which is my goal.

Good results from calls is always something to smile about :)

I picked up orders from my Host's son's office today, only $76 though. I'll be calling her tomorrow to close the show, and she's supposed to have orders from the guests who couldn't make it.

I spoke to my Thursday host on the way home, and she's going to be calling her guests to find out about those she hasn't heard from yet. My Sunday host emailed me to say she's got 8 confirmed so far and working on more.

Right now I'm charging my phone (I really need a car charger) so that I can follow up on yesterday's maybe with dates, and call the host I booked to go over her packet.

My Sunday show closed at $430. I was hoping for more, and I know she was too. But she got the knife block set at 60% off, which is what she really wanted.

Last night's show had 4 guests, the host had been expecting about 6. We had a good time, and I got done and packed by 9:30 (show started at 7:00)! Hubby was happy that I was home before 10. :D Right now the show is at $340, and the host is reaching out to a few people to see about their orders. I got one booking for March 18th. The new host said that she hopes I will follow up with her because the last three shows she's been to, none of the consultants ever followed up with her. She also said that I need to call her husband around Christmas with a wish list, because he'll buy anything I'll tell him that she wants :D

I spoke to Sunday's host on my way to work this morning. She's expecting 9 people, and has over $100 in outside orders already. I confirmed with her that I would like to close the show the day of her party, and she's still on board with that.

Now I just need to find some more bookings for the beginning of March. I guess I need to get on the phone...

I did it! 3 and a half years, and I finally had my first $1000 show!

woohoo2.gif

I'm so excited! And a good thing too, because my host from Thursday night wants to put off closing until tomorrow because she's waiting on a friend's order. I'm not as bummed though, since that show is currently at $263 in commissionable sales.

I had $251 in outside orders for her show before I even left my house, and she had about another $150 waiting for me. I had 9 guests there, of whom 3 were the daughters of one guest (though one of the daughters placed her own order). I got one booking for April, because I don't have any more Sunday's available until then, and she works until midnight on Thursdays.

I just realized that I forgot to add the cookbook I had promised to the hosts order. I had told her that if she had $250 in outside orders before the show, she would get a free cookbook. I didn't add it while I was going over her order to make sure I gave her the right total. And when I came home, I was totally in the frame of mind that the show was ready to submit. Ugh. Maybe I can get my HD to help me... or maybe I'll give her my copy of 29 Minutes to Dinner (the one she wants).

In any case, I'm really excited!

YEA Noora!

Excited for you! Sleep well tonight - congratulations on an awesome show!

Yay! You go girl!I, on the other hand, have been sick and done nothing since Saturday. On Friday, though, I met up with some high school friends. A couple of the girls were excited to find out I do PC. We're attempting to schedule a show. :)

Made a fun contact today. I was at the cell phone store (long story), when the young man I was speaking with told me that he and his wife love PC. He now has a mini-catalog with my contact info. :)

Had my first March party tonight. Had some trouble keeping the guests' attention, but they were having fun, so I didn't really mind. $313 so far, two guests from the show wanted to take catalogs home, and the host has at least 3 guests who said they'd be there but didn't show.

Unfortunately, when I was driving home, I checked my voicemail, and my Sunday host was calling to cancel. :( I'll have to call her tomorrow to see if I can salvage the show at all. She's wanting to reschedule for after her wedding.

I made some calls last night, spoke to 3 people, all of whom said they'd like to check their schedule to see if they can host a show. One is my SIL who lives in Maryville, TN, near where the Knoxville Director Express training will be.

So, some ups, some downs, it all evens out right?

I had a fun show last night. It's a repeat host. Her shows are small, but the crowd is fun. We laugh a lot! After the show the host told me that one of the guests is taking care of her grandson. You see, her son is in his late 20s and was diagnosed with colon cancer. They did a colonectomy, and he's going through major chemo right now. How great is it that I get to help give this woman a chance to get out of the house and laugh? I love my job.

Feeling overly disappointed right now. I'm sure the pregnancy hormones are making it worse than it really is.

I got a harebrained idea to put together a Spring Brunch at the last minute for tomorrow, since my show canceled on me. I was quite excited about it, and DH said he'd help me out and encouraged me to go ahead and do it. I went to a couple of stores today, getting things for the recipes, and spent the day calling through my phone list, inviting people. I also put out a message through Facebook.

As of right now, I only have my next door neighbor coming.

I have a refrigerator full of food I didn't really need to get (although I'm sure we'll eat it all), and could have done without spending money on.

I'm just having a small pity party for myself right now (DH is at his poker night, DS is in his crib, though not yet asleep). Some chocolate and Twilight might make me feel better. Hopefully I'll just have people show up tomorrow.

I saw that facebook post Noora! And if I saw it, so then must've all your other friends ;) Hang in there! Send a message to all guests (link found on event page) to remind them and then call everyone else who needs a reminder.

Yes, I sent a message to all the guests, because I know that will go to email and they'll see it even if they don't log in. It's too late to make any calls now, but hey, more strawberries for me!

Right now my April is looking really sad. I've got lots of May and June bookings, but I'm struggling with April. I need to get on the phone Monday and get April filled.

I've got two bookings toward the end of April. One is for a repeat host who used to be my TS consultant, the other was booked from my $1K show. I have spoken with the first, but the second's phone number doesn't work, and I left a message with her mom (both were at the show, and knew the phone might be an issue so she gave me mom's number as an alternate).

My brunch was a flop and wasn't a flop. Two neighbor families came over to help us eat, but since they were the only ones coming I dropped the PC focus. We had a great time chatting and eating, but I didn't push/ask for any sales, so I didn't get any.

I really need to start finding some new bookings from somewhere. I feel like I'm constantly calling the same people who've expressed interest, but never getting anywhere. The rare occasions I've actually gotten an out-and-about contact, I can't get them to answer my phone calls, no matter what I say. Booths haven't been successful for me, so I'm wary about trying for more.

I'm just at a loss as to how to move forward. I mean, I can keep my business at its current level with the few bookings I'm getting from shows I'm holding, and with a couple of repeat hostesses, but I really want to expand, and I don't really know how to do that. I got Tammy Stanley's CDs, so maybe I just have to really buckle down and focus on her techniques.

NooraK said:
I've got two bookings toward the end of April. One is for a repeat host who used to be my TS consultant, the other was booked from my $1K show. I have spoken with the first, but the second's phone number doesn't work, and I left a message with her mom (both were at the show, and knew the phone might be an issue so she gave me mom's number as an alternate).

My brunch was a flop and wasn't a flop. Two neighbor families came over to help us eat, but since they were the only ones coming I dropped the PC focus. We had a great time chatting and eating, but I didn't push/ask for any sales, so I didn't get any.

I really need to start finding some new bookings from somewhere. I feel like I'm constantly calling the same people who've expressed interest, but never getting anywhere. The rare occasions I've actually gotten an out-and-about contact, I can't get them to answer my phone calls, no matter what I say. Booths haven't been successful for me, so I'm wary about trying for more.

I'm just at a loss as to how to move forward. I mean, I can keep my business at its current level with the few bookings I'm getting from shows I'm holding, and with a couple of repeat hostesses, but I really want to expand, and I don't really know how to do that. I got Tammy Stanley's CDs, so maybe I just have to really buckle down and focus on her techniques.

They work! Start with the Phone one.

raebates said:
Right now my April is looking really sad. I've got lots of May and June bookings, but I'm struggling with April. I need to get on the phone Monday and get April filled.

April is always a struggle for me - Spring Break, and limited availability on my part because of being involved in the Easter Production at my church (5 services this year. YIKES!)

This year though, I really buckled down, and determined that I wasn't going to lose my momentum in April, like I usually do. I bought Tammy Stanley's CD system when it was on sale, and it is working!

I have 5 shows booked in the first 2-3 weeks of April (UNHEARD OF FOR ME! 5th, 6th, 10th, 15th, & 17th!) and so far, 2 shows booked more towards the end of April. plus 6 shows booked for May. I have 3 more shows this week to finish getting April booked, and then I'll start working on seriously overbooking May and June. I don't have any bookings for June yet, and I need to pack the first 16 days full, because we are gone the back half of the month for Vacation.

Right now I have 1 show scheduled for April. But, I've got 2 hosts to schedule. I'm thinking of offering something special for April hosts. It's my anniversary month--6 years with PC. Maybe I'll offer the host special at $6 if their show is over $500. Hmmmm, I'll think about that.

Busy Busy Busy week! Wow. I need some down time, just to get a handle on it all.I had 3 shows this week. Only one did I have high hopes for, the other two, I thought would be small, and non-eventful.My one that I knew would be good, was. closed it at $870, with 3 bookings - 2 cooking, and 1 catalog. 2 of those bookings were people who first told me no, but I used some of what I'm learning from my new Tammy Stanley CD's, and both CALLED ME after the show to say that they'd been thinking about it, and wanted to book. The one was a a catalog show, but she went home, started telling her friends about the PC party she'd been to, and several of them said they'd like to see a catalog. So, I didn't make a big deal of it, I just dropped off a catalog host packet to her, and said, "who knows - something great could come from just passing around a catalog!" Now, she's excited about doing it, where as before, she said she "didn't do parties".:)The 2nd one was the one where no one had been to a PC party. What fun! 2 new consultants for my team, and a whole new area of outreach - LOVE it!The 3rd, today, she was expecting 5. There were 5, but that included herself and the past host. Everyone bought at least $60, and she does have outside orders to get, plus 2 bookings for May & June. THEN - I went from there to a Grand Opening for one of my other new consultants. She is already doing MARVELOUS! I am so excited for her, and cannot wait to see what she can do! She had 12 there, and already had around $150 in outside orders....don't know what her total from her party will be - I had to leave before the end - but I know it's going to be great!So - 3 shows, a grand opening, 7 bookings and 2 more new consultants - My head is spinning, and I can't wait to see what God has next for my business!Oh - and I now have the 10 bookings I wanted for April, and I have 7 for May. I'm going to bed pretty content tonight.

That's so fabulous Becky. I'm so happy to see all the effort you put into your business pay off for you! :D

Just followed up with a potential host that I had spoken to during the Booking Blitz. She's been talking to her friends, and we've now set a date for the 22nd of April! She's still going to double check with a few other people, but it appears that will be the date. I will be bringing in a host packet for her tomorrow to her hubby who works with me.

Haven't posted in a while on this thread...thought I'd get up to speed here.

First - this month started off with a BANG!

I had a double bridal shower that is sitting at just over $1200 - now waiting for the brides to decide on their free and 1/2 off products to close it on Monday.

then, I had excellent back to back parties Monday & Tuesday. The one Mon is at just over $500, with 2 bookings. And Tues. host called this evening to postpone closing her show until Mon. (we were supposed to close this evening) because she has 3 more outside orders to pick up from people Sunday. Oh - her party is at $650 right now, and the past host was there, and is getting closer every day to signing!

I have 3 shows next week, and 2 the week after that. On the 24th, I have a new recruit doing her Grand Opening party! She hasn't actually signed yet, she wants to wait until closer to that date to maximize her 30 days. She also has a cousin who wants to sign under her - so YEA! I have 2 recruits who should be qualifying within the next 2 weeks, if all goes as planned - so then I'll have the 4 I need for the Bronze Level Trip. I also have 1/2 the points needed already for the trip, and it's only April! I'm pretty excited about the direction of my business right now - especially considering the economy here in MI - yeah, I know it sucks all over, but it's particularly sucky here, and has been for a long long time.

That's fabulous Becky!

I got an email from my host on the 18th asking if she could switch to a catalog show, as she's had a conflict come up. The show was originally booked in January. I have 2 more shows in April, and I'm working with a friend to pick a date in May. Unfortunately DH keeps messing with his schedule, and I don't know what Saturday's he'll be working. He went to a schedule with rotating Saturdays, but then keeps switching to help out peers. Very annoying. Although, I suppose I could schedule a Saturday evening show regardless of whether he works of not, since he'll be off at 5 PM.

Now if I could just get some bites on that Trifle bowl so I can get my 2 shows in before the 15th...

I forgot to mention. Even though my show on the 18th got essentially cancelled, there's still a silver lining. I'll be going to Knoxville for Director Express on the 17th. I'll be staying at my sister-in-law's, going up Friday night after work, and had planned to leave early Sunday morning to make it back in time for the show. Now I don't have to leave as early and we'll get to hang out some more. :D

NooraK said:
I forgot to mention. Even though my show on the 18th got essentially cancelled, there's still a silver lining. I'll be going to Knoxville for Director Express on the 17th. I'll be staying at my sister-in-law's, going up Friday night after work, and had planned to leave early Sunday morning to make it back in time for the show. Now I don't have to leave as early and we'll get to hang out some more. :D

Is it possible your SIL would like to do an impromptu show while you're there?:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Is it possible your SIL would like to do an impromptu show while you're there?:D

I asked her about it when I first told her we were coming. She said she doesn't want to share us :)

Made my contacts. Got one definite vendor event, one possible* vendor event, and an $80 sale. Yay me!*This one's only a possible because I'm waiting to hear if they limit the vendors to one per company (meaning there could only be one PC rep) and whether they already have a PC consultant.

Last edited:
Had a great day. Got registered for that vendor event. Spoke with three new people about PC--no visible results from that. Gave mini-cats and business cards to two other people. One is considering hosting a show, but that's not definite. And, got another HO lead. :cool:

raebates said:
Had a great day. Got registered for that vendor event. Spoke with three new people about PC--no visible results from that. Gave mini-cats and business cards to two other people. One is considering hosting a show, but that's not definite. And, got another HO lead. :cool:

YEA! Love Love Love those HO leads! A HO lead from last month became my 2nd Sr. Consultant this month!:thumbup:

Cool. Yeah, the leads are great.

Went to Director Express in Knoxville on Saturday. Spent the weekend in TN with SIL and BIL, DS had a blast playing with his cousins.

We had Amy Neal (since she lives just in Chattanooga), and she is fabulous. I'm very glad I decided to go even though her email had said she'll be coming to Atlanta this summer. Turns out (as I kind of suspected) that she will be here on July 31st, so that wouldn't really mesh well with my August 9th due date. :D

The training was very powerful in that the program is presented to be achiavable and excecutable by anyone. Like Amy said, it's 3-2-1 on steroids. Anyone can do 3-2-1, so anyone can do this program.

What I need to do now, is to face my shortcomings. I need to get on the phone and actually do 3-2-1, and I need to stop making excuses for why I can't. DH says he very much wants to support me, but I know in the end I'm the one that has to do the work. Another concern I have is the monetary investment. I have to decide if I am truly committed to seeing this through for the next 3 months (which puts me to just about July 31st :eek:), because otherwise the monetary investment will not be worth it.

Wish me luck!

NooraK said:
Turns out (as I kind of suspected) that she will be here on July 31st, so that wouldn't really mesh well with my August 9th due date. :D

Tell Amy you need some special coaching!!! 3-2-1...push!!!

Good luck with PC and baby!

NooraK said:
Went to Director Express in Knoxville on Saturday. Spent the weekend in TN with SIL and BIL, DS had a blast playing with his cousins.

We had Amy Neal (since she lives just in Chattanooga), and she is fabulous. I'm very glad I decided to go even though her email had said she'll be coming to Atlanta this summer. Turns out (as I kind of suspected) that she will be here on July 31st, so that wouldn't really mesh well with my August 9th due date. :D

The training was very powerful in that the program is presented to be achiavable and excecutable by anyone. Like Amy said, it's 3-2-1 on steroids. Anyone can do 3-2-1, so anyone can do this program.

What I need to do now, is to face my shortcomings. I need to get on the phone and actually do 3-2-1, and I need to stop making excuses for why I can't. DH says he very much wants to support me, but I know in the end I'm the one that has to do the work. Another concern I have is the monetary investment. I have to decide if I am truly committed to seeing this through for the next 3 months (which puts me to just about July 31st :eek:), because otherwise the monetary investment will not be worth it.

Wish me luck!

What monetary investment? This is the first I've heard of a monetary investment with the Director Express program....:confused:

NooraK said:

Wish me luck!

Noora! I thought that was you ( not wanting to hold up the grocery store line.)
I wanted to say hi but was not completely sure. You're so cute pregnant!

ChefBeckyD said:
What monetary investment? This is the first I've heard of a monetary investment with the Director Express program....:confused:

The sending of invitations. I do not currently send invitations for my hosts. If I were to start doing that, I would have to invest in the minis (if I plan to do it exactly how it was explained) and the postage to send them out. I did the math, and if I can boost my show average, it's definitely worth it. I just have to commit to see it through. I can't order the minis, and then let myself fizzle out, and not use them.

beckyjsmith said:
Noora! I thought that was you ( not wanting to hold up the grocery store line.)
I wanted to say hi but was not completely sure. You're so cute pregnant!

Yes, that was me! :D Thank you :blushing:

welcome. :)

<h2>1. What is the Take Charge/Take Action 2009-2010 program all about?</h2><p>The Take Charge/Take Action program is a yearly accountability thread designed to help Pampered Chef consultants set and achieve their goals. It encourages consultants to take charge of their business and take action towards their goals in the new year.</p><h2>2. What are the benefits of participating in the Take Charge/Take Action program?</h2><p>Participating in this program can help you stay focused and motivated throughout the year. It also provides a supportive community where you can share your progress and receive encouragement and advice from other consultants.</p><h2>3. What are some examples of goals that consultants may set for themselves in this program?</h2><p>Common goals include increasing sales, recruiting new team members, promoting to a higher level, and improving overall business success. However, each consultant's goals may vary based on their individual business needs and aspirations.</p><h2>4. How can I take charge and take action to achieve my goals?</h2><p>There are many ways to take charge and take action towards your goals. Some suggestions include creating a detailed action plan, consistently tracking your progress, seeking guidance and support from your upline or fellow consultants, and continuously learning and growing in your business.</p><h2>5. How can I promote to director in the upcoming year?</h2><p>Promoting to director is a common goal for many consultants. To achieve this, you can focus on building and training your team, consistently submitting shows, and actively promoting the opportunity to others. It may also be helpful to attend training events and seek guidance from your upline leader.</p>

1. What is the Take Charge/Take Action 2009-2010 program all about?

The Take Charge/Take Action program is a yearly accountability thread designed to help Pampered Chef consultants set and achieve their goals. It encourages consultants to take charge of their business and take action towards their goals in the new year.

2. What are the benefits of participating in the Take Charge/Take Action program?

Participating in this program can help you stay focused and motivated throughout the year. It also provides a supportive community where you can share your progress and receive encouragement and advice from other consultants.

3. What are some examples of goals that consultants may set for themselves in this program?

Common goals include increasing sales, recruiting new team members, promoting to a higher level, and improving overall business success. However, each consultant's goals may vary based on their individual business needs and aspirations.

4. How can I take charge and take action to achieve my goals?

There are many ways to take charge and take action towards your goals. Some suggestions include creating a detailed action plan, consistently tracking your progress, seeking guidance and support from your upline or fellow consultants, and continuously learning and growing in your business.

5. How can I promote to director in the upcoming year?

Promoting to director is a common goal for many consultants. To achieve this, you can focus on building and training your team, consistently submitting shows, and actively promoting the opportunity to others. It may also be helpful to attend training events and seek guidance from your upline leader.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefpenny99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Poll
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Popinfresh78