• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Take Charge/Take Action 2009-2010!

In summary, Sharon plans to promote to Advance Director, increase bookings and recruitment, and give back to several charities this year.
That's awesome ladies! Don't you love it when the group is fun, you have fun AND also have excellent sales?

Kudos!

Noora....would you consider the ticket activity for bookings? Allow the guests to ask you the "truth" about hosting a show? Or a Why should I? game?

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Noora....would you consider the ticket activity for bookings? Allow the guests to ask you the "truth" about hosting a show? Or a Why should I? game?

I do the booking slide as well as the ticket game after I've finished my demo. I just want to be able to throw in seeds throughout my show to get them to think about the idea of hosting/signing. The other purpose would be to "brag the objection." In other words, address the most common objections during the show before anyone brings them up. I just have to work on incorporating all that into my demo without getting too long winded.

Fun Cluster Meeting tonight. We're still meeting with my director and her team, but out of my 12 team members, 8 were there tonight! YEA!

I did my own Cluster recognition for the first time - that was fun!

My Sr. Director was there to do some training from a Marna Ross thing she went to - good stuff!
Then, she presented me with a STAR (a wall hanging) for promoting, and my director gave me a bouquet of roses. :love:

I have 4 and possibly 5 of my cluster going to conference now - that is so so so exciting for me! Last year, I had 1!

I love my Cluster (personal, and extended) - they are such a great group. Supportive, helpful, positive, and so much fun!

Then, yesterday, I closed a show @ $725, and today one for $685. I have a catalog show getting ready to close for a little over $200, and about $200 in orders placed on my website. I've hit the 2 show level, and the $1500 level...with 5 more shows to go for this month!

So glad to hear you had such a great meeting!

I submitted my fundraiser tonight: $1067. I have a show tomorrow night, and the host says she's got 8 confirmed yeses. I'm going to try my darnest to get that show in by the 15th, and earn myself that free product. I also have a show for the 19th that I just sent invitations for.

I'm quite excited. I've never earned anything with SAT before, and with this fundraiser, and the two shows I have coming up, it's looking very likely that I will hit the $1500 mark. I also have decided to hold a Thank You Celebration on the 24th, and I'm hoping to get some bookings out of these next two shows.

Oh, and I have a catalog show going with one of the guests from the fundraiser.

I just hope I can keep the momentum going and not totally flop at the end of the pregnancy and after the baby is born.

Submitting a show this morning that just over $800. I'm putting together my own quick catalog show, since my Friday show has rescheduled. I want that new product.

Fun show tonight. The host warned me that she would probably have people dropping in all through the night. She was right. I have no idea how many people came and went....I just know that every time I turned around, I was seeing a new face! They were always polite about it though - it wasn't disruptive at all.

Sold 3 DCB's at least - and I know the host is getting one also, and several people said they were going to be giving their order to the host this weekend.

Sales are at $650 right now, and I'm sure will climb much higher. :thumbup:

I got bookings for July & August - so that was great! All in All, a successful evening.

Got orders yesterday for my catalog show. Yay! They came from members of my networking group. I talked with 3 workers at a store while I was buying tea cups and saucers. Good day overall.

Last night's party... oh boy. I was so excited to go, the host said she'd had 8 confirmed yeses, and she was very excited about the show. She was one of the bridesmaids at my wedding, but because she lives so far away, we don't get together as often as we'd like to. She recently came back to work at the bank, so I get to see her every day again.

So I get to her house, and firstly discover that her microwave is too small for the DCB. :eek: We called around to a couple of neighbors, but theirs are the same size. I've only run into this once before, so I haven't been as good as I should be about confirming with the host that her microwave is big enough. We ended up putting the chicken in the oven before people even showed up so that it would be ready in a decent amount of time, but that meant my demo was significantly diminished (to just the Salad Chopper Salsa).

Then, we only ended up with 4 guests, the last of which showed up at around 9 PM when I'd already wrapped up my whole demo. No one at the show had any previous PC experience, and the three that showed up were concerned about when I would deposit checks and run debit cards (they also work at the bank, and we got paid today). All this fussing about pay vs. depositing of checks, and none of them ordered more than $26. The host wanted the Father's Day special and one of the guests ended up wanting it too, but with those three orders I was only at $59.50. The fourth guest ordered a set of the 2-cup Prep Bowls.

The host ended up ordering the DCB as a guest in order to make the show qualify. I felt bad about that, but she wanted to do it because she wanted to get the show submitted in order to get the Fathers' Day Special. She really enjoyed the show, and is kind of bummed that many of the people she invited did not show. She had been very diligent about calling and texting and such to remind them all, so it wasn't for a lack of effort on her part. She also wants to do a catalog show with orders from the people who didn't show up, and I think she's quite interested in the business opportunity.

A couple of the guests expressed interest in hosting, but not until after my baby is born, so August. I've had a lot of people say that, so I'll just have to be diligent about following up, and hopefully I'll have a really solid fall out of it all.

It was a frustrating result for a show so far away (took me about 50 min to drive home). But I'm looking at the silver lining: I now have my second show held and submitted June 1-15, so I'll be getting a new Fall Product!

Now, I'm looking ahead to my show a week from Saturday, and my own Thank You Celebration. I have to go get my guest list written up...

Did a wedding shower last night--the result of a referral. I had never met the host or the bride before I arrived. More guests than expected showed up. Sales are a smidge over $900. Yay! We'll close Monday. On the down side I received a message during the show. One of my July hosts had to cancel. She was diagnosed with breast and cervical cancer. Yikes! She said that once her surgery is over and she's feeling better she definitely wants to have a party. i love her attitude and optimism.

raebates said:
On the down side I received a message during the show. One of my July hosts had to cancel. She was diagnosed with breast and cervical cancer. Yikes! She said that once her surgery is over and she's feeling better she definitely wants to have a party. i love her attitude and optimism.

Wow, I'd say thats a legitimate reason to postpone. But like you said, she has a wonderful attitude, and that will only be to her benefit during all of her treatments. I recently spoke with a repeat hostess of mine, and she also was just diagnosed with breast cancer. She's very optimistic as her prognosis is good since it was caught early.

I have been slacking on my calls. Now that I'm 32 weeks along, I find myself getting tired earlier in the evening. By the time I get home from work, make dinner, give DS his bath, do his bedtime routine and get him to bed, I'm just plain worn out. It'll only be 7:30 or 8 o'clock, but I won't feel like picking up the phone to make calls.

The worst part of that is that I have my Thank You Celebration coming up Thursday of next week, and I need to make my invitation calls to those people I haven't already spoken to. I did get invitations out, but I want to make that personal contact, too.

I had ordered 100 postcards to use as invitations from VistaPrint. I also wrote letters to my past hosts and some of my best customers. I actually hand wrote letters to my best and most recent hosts, and printed ones for hosts I haven't been in as recent contact with. I used my DesignHerGals stationary with my pregnant Gal. I'm hoping the personal touch will be just that little extra to increase my attendance. I've already had several people say they'd love to come, and I've already received about $250 in orders, which puts me over the $1500 mark for SAT.

Now I just have to clean the house so it's in a state that's acceptable to let people in... :D

Had my Thank You Celebration last night, and I'm very happy with how it turned out! I had seven "buying guests" (two of the ladies brought their daughters), four of whom were past hostesses. I demoed the fajitas with salsa and guacamole, and they all loved them.

I had also set up a spread on my dining room table which consisted of the following:
  • Five dips made with 1 part sour cream, 1 part mayonnaise and a rub (one prep bowl was in use). I used the Thai, Creole, and Jerk rubs, and the Dill mix and the Southwestern seasoning
  • Wheat Thins, pretzel sticks and carrots to go with the dips set out on the Large Bamboo Serving Platter
  • Beer bread and sliced french bread served from the Large Round Woven Tray (got to plug the outlet)
  • Sun-Dried Tomato Oil Dipping Seasoning in a Bamboo Snack Bowl with the bread
  • Two dips made with marshmallow fluff and cream cheese, one with the Lemon Sprinkles, the other with the Apple Sprinkles, served out of the Small Bowls and Caddy
  • Graham crackers, grapes and strawberries served from the Three Tiered Stand (not the new adjustable one)

I wish I had taken a picture, but in the bustle of getting ready, I forgot to do that once everything was set up. My guests loved it! I was throwing it out there that a spread like this was an option for their own party, and we could do martinis to go along with it all.

I didn't end up getting bookings, although I didn't push it either. I could have done better, but I know at least one of the ladies will host for me again, she does every year. I guess I really just wanted to focus on treating them since it was my Thank You Celebration after all.

The coolest part is that as of last night, the show was just over $640! I really wanted to be able to get the C&SST as the host (the rest of the benefits will be my raffle prizes), and I was so excited. Then, this morning, I got an email from my recent Fundraiser host that she wanted to add two more rubs to her order! I'm there!

One of my guests was a current catalog host, and came because she wanted to close out her show, and thought it'd be fun to come see what was cooking. That's another $290 in commissionable sales from her show.

This all puts me over the $1500 mark for SAT! <insert happy dance>

I still have some people I want to follow up with, so we'll see how far I can get. Right now I'm $800 away from reaching $3000. I don't have any other shows on my calendar, so we'll see.

<h2>1. What is the Take Charge/Take Action 2009-2010 program all about?</h2><p>The Take Charge/Take Action program is a yearly accountability thread designed to help Pampered Chef consultants set and achieve their goals. It encourages consultants to take charge of their business and take action towards their goals in the new year.</p><h2>2. What are the benefits of participating in the Take Charge/Take Action program?</h2><p>Participating in this program can help you stay focused and motivated throughout the year. It also provides a supportive community where you can share your progress and receive encouragement and advice from other consultants.</p><h2>3. What are some examples of goals that consultants may set for themselves in this program?</h2><p>Common goals include increasing sales, recruiting new team members, promoting to a higher level, and improving overall business success. However, each consultant's goals may vary based on their individual business needs and aspirations.</p><h2>4. How can I take charge and take action to achieve my goals?</h2><p>There are many ways to take charge and take action towards your goals. Some suggestions include creating a detailed action plan, consistently tracking your progress, seeking guidance and support from your upline or fellow consultants, and continuously learning and growing in your business.</p><h2>5. How can I promote to director in the upcoming year?</h2><p>Promoting to director is a common goal for many consultants. To achieve this, you can focus on building and training your team, consistently submitting shows, and actively promoting the opportunity to others. It may also be helpful to attend training events and seek guidance from your upline leader.</p>

1. What is the Take Charge/Take Action 2009-2010 program all about?

The Take Charge/Take Action program is a yearly accountability thread designed to help Pampered Chef consultants set and achieve their goals. It encourages consultants to take charge of their business and take action towards their goals in the new year.

2. What are the benefits of participating in the Take Charge/Take Action program?

Participating in this program can help you stay focused and motivated throughout the year. It also provides a supportive community where you can share your progress and receive encouragement and advice from other consultants.

3. What are some examples of goals that consultants may set for themselves in this program?

Common goals include increasing sales, recruiting new team members, promoting to a higher level, and improving overall business success. However, each consultant's goals may vary based on their individual business needs and aspirations.

4. How can I take charge and take action to achieve my goals?

There are many ways to take charge and take action towards your goals. Some suggestions include creating a detailed action plan, consistently tracking your progress, seeking guidance and support from your upline or fellow consultants, and continuously learning and growing in your business.

5. How can I promote to director in the upcoming year?

Promoting to director is a common goal for many consultants. To achieve this, you can focus on building and training your team, consistently submitting shows, and actively promoting the opportunity to others. It may also be helpful to attend training events and seek guidance from your upline leader.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefpenny99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Poll
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Popinfresh78